OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my dad's nickname for me when I was a boy! (Sorry, couldn't resist, just had to throw that in.)

My dad called me Wilson !!:floorlaugh:

( I just had to throw that in there.)

About the "buck" thing - were you thinking of that huge buck that was killed out of season near the park and the person that did it cut its head off and left the body? That was a HUGE deal. I was thinking that came up in the Jamison's discussion either here or topix, but I've read a lot over the past couple of days so I can't remember.

About the "buck" thing - were you thinking of that huge buck that was killed out of season near the park and the person that did it cut its head off and left the body? That was a HUGE deal. I was thinking that came up in the Jamison's discussion either here or topix, but I've read a lot over the past couple of days so I can't remember.

BP buck.

I was amazed at how many people were mad about that and also upset that really they found the buck ,yet the Jamison's family is still missing.

Someone T and KN were the people involved with the BP buck. I recently reread the thread little posted about it. Seems everyone pays attention to certain things while twisting their necks in a different direction not to see others.

I guess we need 310 come and solve this case ,maybe had Bobby been poaching we would have seen him found by now?

I am talking about the Buck-H****** family. They belong to the Muskogee-Eufaula Seventh Day Adventists. They have stated they personally know(knew) the Jamison family.

I remeber the BP buck story. It happened around the time the Jamisons were last seen. It does make me wonder if someone accidently shot one of the Jamisons, while looking for the "poachers".

I've removed a number of posts from this thread. Here are a few of the reasons:

• Posting names of individuals not known to be involved with the case, including at least one minor
  • Inviting others to exchange private messages
  • Posting links to private FB pages
Only victims, suspects, and parties directly involved in a case may be referred to by name. All others must be referred to by their initials, and can only be discussed in the context of their reported (by MSM) participation in a case. Also, please note that psychic theory/insight is not allowed in the discussions here at WS.

Please take a few minutes to review:

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Threadiquette- Questions about rules welcome here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you have any questions, please send a pm to one of the forum mods.

Thanks,

Bessie

My opinions only, no facts here:

If I was being paid my usual rate of $500/day (I am a geo-technical writer and researcher) to advise the police in this case, here is what I would say/advise:

It is VERY DIFFICULT to conceal three bodies- this narrows the search for them.
The family was religiously conservative and brought money with them to make a cash-based property purchase.
Check out property ads at the time of the disappearance for the area they were in- but remember that pseudonyms could be used on the ads. The ads may have been posted and not published.
I feel that the family was lured there to buy property, but not to be robbed- rather to be silenced.
There is however, a small chance that this is a voluntary disappearance (I say this because it is VERY DIFFICULT to successfully dispose of multiple victims).

Sorry that I have been away from this blog for awhile.

Ew I just had a disturbing thought. The Fall Festival was going on and there are lots of food vendors there - bbq, chili, etc. Do you see where I'm going with this?

Ew I just had a disturbing thought. The Fall Festival was going on and there are lots of food vendors there - bbq, chili, etc. Do you see where I'm going with this?

"Hey, what's this skewered on my shish kabob?"

[...]

There is however, a small chance that this is a voluntary disappearance (I say this because it is VERY DIFFICULT to successfully dispose of multiple victims).

Hm, voluntary disappearance was also my thought when reading the first threads about this family, but so many fishy things turned up in the course of the investigation that I don't believe that any longer.

I also remember it was said to be "difficult" terrain, even with some old oil (?) wells. I got the impression bodies could easily "vanish" there, no matter if it was a crime or just getting stuck and subsequently lost in the area.

And then there is the dog. What family would leave their dog in the car when disappearing voluntarily?

Hm, voluntary disappearance was also my thought when reading the first threads about this family, but so many fishy things turned up in the course of the investigation that I don't believe that any longer.

I also remember it was said to be "difficult" terrain, even with some old oil (?) wells. I got the impression bodies could easily "vanish" there, no matter if it was a crime or just getting stuck and subsequently lost in the area.

And then there is the dog. What family would leave their dog in the car when disappearing voluntarily?

Except there were HRD dog hits there and since dead people cannot make choices any longer I dont think there is a small chance of this.

Unless the photo of the storage container at the Jamisons really had a covered up body next to it on the right hand side, and the Jamison's hid that out on the mountain (really well) and then they left in that persons car.

- Justthinkin
Okay, to answer your question Mtrooper that posted info on the Missing Jamison Family case per a statement on the website listed below. On site is info on Bobby Jamison's last phone calls timeline, and various document photos, truck photos, etc.).

Here's the link for the site that references Mtroopers's notes:
http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com/

Hope that helps! *smiles*

excellent blog with photos. I wonder however, about the notepad with coordinates written down?

Has there been anything postulated by the LE about this and the $$$ and how they play into the ultimate disappearance of the family? Any connection to anyone they can find.

Does anyone know who wrote the note about "Bi-Polar" and "6 year old?" and what that's all about? "Meth" is mentioned on that note too. Perhaps notes by the original investigator? It's a shame nothings marked as to what is what we have to guess. I see whoever wrote that note used symbols (Mars/Venus) for Male - Female (bi-polar) and "Back" as in back problems?

I'm always confused when disposed of murder victims are found. A little thought put into it and, especially in the wild and wooly OK hills, there are literally hundreds of places to put them where they will be found only by blind luck, if ever.

excellent blog with photos. I wonder however, about the notepad with coordinates written down?

Has there been anything postulated by the LE about this and the $$$ and how they play into the ultimate disappearance of the family? Any connection to anyone they can find.

Does anyone know who wrote the note about "Bi-Polar" and "6 year old?" and what that's all about? "Meth" is mentioned on that note too. Perhaps notes by the original investigator? It's a shame nothings marked as to what is what we have to guess. I see whoever wrote that note used symbols (Mars/Venus) for Male - Female (bi-polar) and "Back" as in back problems?

Didnt Sheriff B say they even talked to a psychic ,maybe those are those notes. I think he said that on the discovey show. But I may be just nuts.

Gas wells. Most of the oil around here is dried up. There are also coal mines and strip pits everywhere. The land has been pretty much raped over and over. Bodies aren't likely to be found in a strip pit unless it's drained because the water is so stagnant and murky. There are also wild pigs that could easily "dispose" of a body left somewhere.

Also I don't know if this has been mentioned but you can pretty much discount the drug connection, or at least take it with a grain of salt. Police always try to make a drug connection when money is involved because they can keep any money that's associated with drugs. My cousin had $1400 stolen by the police when she got pulled over for speeding. They saw the cash in an envelope and declared no one would have that much cash unless they were buying drugs despite no other evidence.

The ebay account Mr tropper said Sherlyn was using. Which had purchases made the week they went missing. Actualy it may had one made that day,depending on how fast the people left feedback or not.

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/hippeychic70

This is where the My size Barbie was bought.You can see the feedback left for it on the tab feedback left for others on 51-75.

Also Sherilyn was collecting these dishes for Madyson. She got alot of the pattern from ebay.

Wonder who has those now.

http://www.goantiques.com/detail,franciscan-desert-rose,1999819.html

Also what is an Indigo child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads