Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

But what everyone keeps forgetting and more then likley they want to see christina to get charged is this. The LE have stated the knew where Lauren was hiding in Mexico. Now we need to open our eyes and see that the way the knew was because Christina told them about the e-mails. Since day 1 the LE has stated she was cooperating with both the LE and the USMC.:crazy:
No JDB, Christina DID NOT inform the LE that she was communicating with Cesar.

The LE had been monitoring Internet activity and that's the reason they obtained a Search Warrant for her sister's computer, she didn't offer up the computer or notify them she was communicating with Cesar.

That's right Tom's Girl, her 'cooperation' did not include telling the police she was communicating with her husband regularly.

Now, that's sure innerestin, if ya ask me.

I agree, TG and Pocono. Christina's "cooperation" they keep talking about somehow keeps showing up as definitely not happening on many accounts. It isn't just the emails she has tried to keep from LE. It goes back to her waiting 24 hours to report that he took off and from then on...her "cooperation" has been in question. No one has even brought up the fact she hired an attorney immediately instead of going to LE with the note that says Cesar hid Maria's body! She was worried about covering her own @ss from the very beginning.

Hi SS!

I am not sure that there would be an odor. She was trapped beneath the soil and dirt was over the top.
You said there had to be air and cracks for the heat to char her body. If there were...the same would apply for the odor to escape.

I agree, TG and Pocono. Christina's "cooperation" they keep talking about somehow keeps showing up as definitely not happening on many accounts. It isn't just the emails she has tried to keep from LE. It goes back to her waiting 24 hours to report that he took off and from then on...her "cooperation" has been in question. No one has even brought up the fact she hired an attorney immediately instead of going to LE with the note that says Cesar hid Maria's body! She was worried about covering her own @ss from the very beginning.

SS where do u get 24 Hours? Cl was seen that morning outside. He left she went to the USMC or the LE a few hours later.Which was only she saw the note.

JDB:

You were there with us at the beginning. Remember, all the confusion on when the neighbor had ACTUALLY seen CL in the driveway?? First it was the night before in the evening in the driveway with Christina, then it was the next moring, with just CL getting into a vehicle.

This is what I had written in the Timeline:

1/11/08 (Friday)

FOX:
Week before 1/11, X-Tina tells Alander's wife that she and CL were painting the inside of garage and some rooms in home.
Marines: CL doesn't call in. Fails to report to work. Is reported UA.
AMW: CL doesn't report to work.
Sheriff's Office holds press conference.
- Maria believed to be dead and buried in Onslow County
- CL considered POI
Christina gives note to authorities
FOX: Alander's wife sees CL in driveway getting ready to leave in his truck @ 6:30 A.M.

But don't forget, Alander had stated somewhere that it was the night before that he saw CL..........

SS.............sorry if this is NOT what your thinking of. Was just trying to help. There are still a lot of "FACTS" that are not know and are not in the Timeline. But if you do have something for that 24 hours............please provide a link and I will post it to the Timeline.

Hugs to both of you!! :blowkiss:

I read somewhere that the computer that Christina was communicating on was taken by Le a couple of weeks ago. Which would be middle to end of March according to when that article came out. Then this email that was sent from Cesar to Le at the end of March. By then they had the ips address that his communications with Christina were coming from and they knew what cafes he was using. Then not 2 weeks later the anti-kidnapping sting in that exact area. If he was communicating with Christina regularly as I read somewhere, then he knew already at the end of March that she was no longer communicating with him. So he knew that he was close to being caught and with little money on him to run.

Was this a subliminal message to Cesar? That she is blaming him for THIS because none of it would have happened if he hadn't been cheating on her with Maria?

Is this the way she may place blame absolving herself of her own guilt in wrongdoings she may be guilty of concerning this crime????:eek:

imoo
I'd be willing to bet that she issued him an ultimatum before he left ~ "Here's what you're going to put in the note, I'm going to give you a head start, but I'm going to LE Friday morning so they don't think I was involved. You got yourself into this mess and I'm not going to lose our daughter because you got that *insert word* pregnant!" Just my hypothetical scenario of what really happened before he left, not that she went to sleep and awoke and found his notes. :)

No JDB, Christina DID NOT inform the LE that she was communicating with Cesar.

The LE had been monitoring Internet activity and that's the reason they obtained a Search Warrant for her sister's computer, she didn't offer up the computer or notify them she was communicating with Cesar.
And he also communicated directly with Sheriff Brown at the end of March, which led to them finding him. I don't see where she did anything to help LE. And her not sending the money he asked for was only so she wouldn't be charged with aiding/abetting a fugitive, imo.

I also don't anticipate him fighting extradition. Glad to see that the DA feels the same way. The sooner he's back, the sooner we can "hear" CL and Christina's stories on what happened. Let the lies begin............

I'm sure they will both be doing that, but I'm hoping that for their family's sake, and for Maria's family, one or both will tell the truth. (probably wishful thinking).

I read somewhere that the computer that Christina was communicating on was taken by Le a couple of weeks ago. Which would be middle to end of March according to when that article came out. Then this email that was sent from Cesar to Le at the end of March. By then they had the ips address that his communications with Christina were coming from and they knew what cafes he was using. Then not 2 weeks later the anti-kidnapping sting in that exact area. If he was communicating with Christina regularly as I read somewhere, then he knew already at the end of March that she was no longer communicating with him. So he knew that he was close to being caught and with little money on him to run.

Great point.

Just thought I would let you know that us "pencil pushers" receive the same training...as a Marine...all of us have as our first MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) Rifleman... so, just because we work in an office does NOT mean that we are not Marines..... thank you very much!

(Not that this makes me a bit hoity-toity and gets my hackles up......)

ssgtbam:

I for one and I'm sure others here did not realize that EVERYONE gets training. Also, not one poster has said that working as a personnel clerk is not a "marine". Obviously you are and you should be damn proud.

If you feel insulted or feel we have demeaned you in any way, please know it was not our intention and not how we feel.

That being said, do you think CL will fight extradition??

Thanks, Little Deer.... I am a bit testy about the subject, sorry everyone!

As for the extradition... No, I do not think that CL will fight it, and I am sure that all of the info so far indicates that he will be back before the anticipated 60 days... but it is possible (due to his deserter status) that he might be under a particular circumstance which is highly irregular. This special circumstance is that he would have by being a deserter (he became a deserter the moment that he crossed the border) entered the country (Mexico) illegally...which then could allow Mexico to deport him...but since he is still considered a Mexican National (citizen), they would likely not do this... The fact that a potential murder (punishable by death) trial is facing him would also (I think) be a factor that Mexico would use to determine not to deport him. The important thing in all of this legal stuff is that both countries have to work with each other in the future, and neither want to make the other mad.....

So...when it all comes down to it...it may really be up to CL as to whether he will allow for extradition or try to fight it....
I say he will not because he is desperate to get back to his family...and he knows that at least he will know where his next meal will come from....

Nothing from the reporter from JDNews.com but I did suggest she write a story about if he would fight extradition or not. The same woman has written almost all of the stories for the Jacksonville paper. Those are the ones posted on JDNews.com. I suggested she interview everyone there about extradition and if the military can file charges later and keep the death penalty as an option if he is extradited before they charge him. I'll let you know if she writes that article.

Nothing from the reporter from JDNews.com but I did suggest she write a story about if he would fight extradition or not. The same woman has written almost all of the stories for the Jacksonville paper. Those are the ones posted on JDNews.com. I suggested she interview everyone there about extradition and if the military can file charges later and keep the death penalty as an option if he is extradited before they charge him. I'll let you know if she writes that article.
IIRC I read where the MC has to state charges prior to Extradition and can't change them once Cesar is back on US soil.

Tom'sGirl:

Can you elaborate on that? I mean if MC has to state PRIOR.............like he is charged with this and this........

And then once he is back on US soil, they can't add or delete from those charges???

Then again, IMO, I can't see MC ever having a chance in any charges they might want to press against CL once he is back. Isn't he now the local LE'S case?????

Then again, IMO, I can't see MC ever having a chance in any charges they might want to press against CL once he is back. Isn't he now the local LE'S case?????
For Maria's murder, I believe all LE agreed the state would try him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back