2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was that memory stick in Ms. Billie Jean's bedroom? She doesn't have a puter, right?

What else can you hook up a memory stick to? A TV? A phone?

I've never used a memory stick. Have no idea what you can put them in.

You can use them in an Xbox...

ahhh I thought it was regular *advertiser censored*. I'm sorry about my above post then. I still don't see how this makes Billie look bad tho.

Because the memory stick was found in Billie and Shawns bedroom. AND, because Billie is in a relationship with this guy, and still defends and supports and believes him.

Why was that memory stick in Ms. Billie Jean's bedroom? She doesn't have a puter, right?

What else can you hook up a memory stick to? A TV? A phone?

I've never used a memory stick. Have no idea what you can put them in.

You can use a USB stick (memory stick) with your X-Box.

I don't know whether to be worried or amused at how fast we were at defining deviant *advertiser censored* here, LOL. There's certainly a wide range of knowledge on weird things here...

I've never seen anyone arrested quickly for possesion of illegal *advertiser censored*. A lot of computer forensics is involved. ISP numbers, where the images were downloaded from so the Feds can go after those people if it crosses state lines, etc. Then the DA has to decide whether to take the case to court. Coming across illegal *advertiser censored* on a computer opens up a can of worms and usually involves investigating many crimes against many people.

It looks to me like that computer was first sold sometime in summer/fall 2008.

So that would prevent Billie from saying that Shawn collected those when he was a teenager.
I wonder if Mom has a live in boyfriend or husband? I bet , if so, he will be thrown under the bus.

There are so, so many places on the internet to view/learn about/fantasize about with regard to deviant things. There is deviant art, body modifications, fetish sites (for anything!), you name it. Lots of people look at that stuff -

I don't consider finding *advertiser censored* to be that big of a deal, unless it was something illegal, like animals or children.

At first, I thought that too. But if you take all the things we have learned and put them together, it seems like perhaps SA & BD (BD maybe less so than SA) had a penchant for acting out fantasy scenarios or even sexually deviant acts. All MOO.

*giggles* oh my mind went to SUCH a bad place, BeanE!

But memory sticks use USB ports, which are usually found on computers and laptops. I think some game consoles have usb ports too as well as some TV's now. I think some hand held gaming systems have them too. I'm not sure if cameras have USB ports yet, though.

My video cam has a memory stick as well - home movies? *gag*

Hmm, so BD said things had been awesome for six months, am I right? I wonder if that's the time period in which this collection was amassed?

*giggles* oh my mind went to SUCH a bad place, BeanE!

But memory sticks use USB ports, which are usually found on computers and laptops. I think some game consoles have usb ports too as well as some TV's now. I think some hand held gaming systems have them too. I'm not sure if cameras have USB ports yet, though.

:angel:

ahhh I thought it was regular *advertiser censored*. I'm sorry about my above post then. I still don't see how this makes Billie look bad tho.

This will make Billie look bad on Sunday when she stands in front of a sex slavery rally. I can guarantee the parents of children taken/missing for sex slavery will be bothered by the fact the she loves this awesome deviant *advertiser censored* watching POI in her daughters disappearance.

I totally get what is being said but "deviant" is completely subjective. What one person considers deviant, other people consider relatively normal in their sexcapades. (oral/anal sex being milder examples)

Okay, a friendly reminder-- if you don't want your *advertiser censored* collection plastered all over the news, forums, and tweets... don't diss 'em. :cop:

This will make Billie look bad on Sunday when she stands in front of a sex slavery rally. I can guarantee the parents of children taken/missing for sex slavery will be bothered by the fact the she loves this awesome deviant *advertiser censored* watching POI in her daughters disappearance.

I'm sure it will bother the other speaker at the rally who was subjected to sexual slavery as a child for years.

I have one of those picture frames that if you use a memory stick it rotates all your photos.
It's about 8 inches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member