2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I say I love nothing better than when JA goes to the evidence bags and starts opening them? :woohoo:

You can see Baez visibly cringe each time, lol :floorlaugh:

why look away now ICA? 3 years ago you wore a flag to a party not caring about your daughter.

I love how he keeps calling the laundry bag Caylee's coffin.

I've watched her breathing and breathed with her ... it's slow and steady, not what it would be, if you were truly upset or worried, etc.

Yes, yes, yes i have waited 3 years for the whitney laundry bags to be displayed together as a set!!!!!!

The crackling of the bags, the image of the bags of evidence being in the court room, day after day, the narration by JA ... he is so good at what he does! Thank youJesus, for JA!

Oh something else that just suddenly struck me. The attorney is sitting between Cindy and George this morning, I haven't seen that before.

Casey is not breathing like she is under any stress. I wonder if she is medicated and falling asleep.

GA looks the most relax that I have seen him so far. I think his "wiping his hands clean" and being there for Caylee has set him free

Her reactions........... are like something from an old movie..someone here mentioned the vapors..I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73