AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on TSP's FB just alerted TSP that the jail was on lock down, and she asked how they knew that? Were they guessing???????? she asked.

Not to speak for the mods, but I don't think you can snip a teaser. You can always paraphrase, though, with a word or two quoted. Like, say someone's page says, "Look at ME!!!!!! I am the most important person in this case!!!! LE and I brainstorm and bodytalk all day long!!!" You could write:

You should see XX's latest post. She thinks she's more important than the victim, and LE likes to "brainstorm" and "bodytalk" with her. What a self-important tool.:sick:

LOL!

thank you

I'm always so worried if I'm following the rules properly & clearly I wasn't earlier

I honestly thought cutting & pasting was better than paraphrasing (for accuracy)

looks like I was wrong - yikes!

I am sorry for going against TOS earlier and C&Ping things off of the Websites I saw I didn't know that I could not do that. :( I am very sorry for all I upset about that.

A detective called me about an hour ago and asked me for SS's of the things that were on the Facebook from that girl.

Thats my update. :( and again sorry for going aganist the Tos.

Poster says their brother just got out, and TSP then accepts it, saying that they got an e-mail saying there would be No Media for Elizabeth today, so they thought that's why she didn't call for the "interview" -- so it looks like she wasn't at the jail, probably at grandfather's house.

Yes...LE searched for Gabe back then and found him stashed at a friend's house

I truly think that social services and the courts dropped the ball here...there is NO reason that Elizabeth should have had any custody of poor little Gabriel...
maybe "supervised" visits JMO

BBM: I think he was found with the Smiths...

so we can link but not cut-n-paste

thanks for the clarification

but if we link, can we snip so people know what they're going to look at like we do for news articles?

Links ONLY.

Hoppy
mod

do tell!

I don't know much about those kinds of things so I'm curious ...

He said "She would stay in jail forever" etc. kind of thing - but you couldn't tell what this was in re: to. [Sorry, I know this is a poor explanation. His answers could be answers to a variety of questions - we don't hear anything but the clip of his answer.]

Well I never said he knew she was "taking off"...however, he knew that she planned to go somewhere and post the notice for "30 days" so that she could adopt the baby out without Logan being given a real chance to contest it

that would imply going somewhere other than where they lived I guess??
The article also says that McQ got hip to her plot rather quickly and petitioned for custody of Gabriel. Reading that, I got a feeling that gramps might've tipped him off.

I also get the impression that the grandfather is afraid of EJ.

I am sorry for going against TOS earlier and C&Ping things off of the Websites I saw I didn't know that I could not do that. :( I am very sorry for all I upset about that.

A detective called me about an hour ago and asked me for SS's of the things that were on the Facebook from that girl.

Don't worry, we forgive very much. ;)

Cool about the detective's call.

From what I am gathering for TPS FB page, she seems to really thrive on this attn and control. IDK something about her is really off to me.

yippee! they got back to you FAST!

that right there is proof that we should screenshot every chance we get

I'm always under the assumption that most of what we see/dig up LE either already has or will have when they do forensics on the computer

I should really stop assuming

Yes, I have seen it reported both ways, but more often it's stated as Gabe being found at the Smith's in this instance.

I saw a report about that as well saying that he stay in their custody for 10 or 12 days.

yippee! they got back to you FAST!

that right there is proof that we should screenshot every chance we get

I'm always under the assumption that most of what we see/dig up LE either already has or will have when they do forensics on the computer

I should really stop assuming

How do you do a screen shot?

Wasn't Elizabeth charged with making a false police report when she hid Gabriel at a friend's house -- BEFORE the Dec 9th thing with TSP

Not sure if that friend was also TSP, but there was a separate charge -- she accused Logan of taking him -

"PHOENIX -- The mother at the center of a missing baby case is being held on a $1,100,000 cash bond after she was extradited to Arizona and booked on multiple charges, according to the Tempe Police Department.

Deputies said Elizabeth Johnson, 23, was brought back from Miami where she's been held since her recent arrest.

•Raw: CBS 5 Interview With Elizabeth Johnson

Johnson was taken into custody there on suspicion of custodial interference after she didn't show up for a custodial hearing."
http://www.kpho.com/news/22197770/detail.html

According to the article above, she was being held in Miami Beach on custodial interference. Now she's charged with kidnapping, child abuse, and custodial interference.

Sitting here thinking about it, I wonder if LE got wind that TS had 6 stations staged at the location where she would be connecting with EJ tonight. Since this is an ongoing investigation, I don't think they were too keen on having TS interviewing EJ on public air time. I'm thinking that may be the reason for blocking all phone calls, visitation, etc. i.e., Lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361