2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen this tweet from tuesday?
WA_twitter.jpg

Good Morning

This will be the last time we will see Casey Anthony in that court room. In a couple of hours, she will most likely be walking free arm and arm with her attorney, Jose Baez. Probably wisked away to an undisclosed location.

I can't put into words the sickening feeling in my stomach.

Sad day for Caylee and justice.

Wow, this is what CM had prophesized to her... just wow. I thought it was all a pipe dream.

HLN sure is having trouble with their signal this morning. The image and audio are both very choppy. Robin Meade suggested the "tall buildings" are to blame, but this reminds me of the broadcast problems that happened during the OJ chase; so many different news outlets were transmitting signals that they all start interfering with each other.

U know the more i think about it, if they werent gonna give her death, then the next appropriate sentence is exactly what happened. She wouldve totally adapted to life in prison no probs. But nooowwww, she has to deal with the wrath of the public, paying taxes, dealing with lawsuits, spending money she doesnt have. Never having one person ever believe a word she says about anything. Be used and abused just like she has done to others. The world is a cruel place sometimes and I believe that this is gonna be the toughest sentence she could ever serve. Bring it on Casey, The REAL world is waiting for you.

I completely agree with Beach! Let's take this and use it for good, somehow. Our anger can be directed in a positive way. Last night, Jeff Ashton was on one of the shows, and he said that he hopes those who are angry and frustrated, will use that for the good of other children. I agree!

God bless you all and HUGE hugs this morning!

Good morning, can someone tell me, or point me in the right direction, to the specific lies ica is being sentnced for today?
I know I've seen them, I just can't remember right now. Thanks.

If I have it right, pretty much everything that she said to LE beginning when they were went to the A's after CA called 911.

Jbounds don't forget Juror #4..".gosh why do these people want me to 'judge' that poor girl? it's so much more fun to play games! Wheeeeeeeee......."

I see some people holding signs and cops on horseback outside courthouse in advance of #caseyanthony sentencing.

by bobkealing via twitter 6:21 AM

I wonder what HHJP will say to the now acquitted (on murder :banghead:)...

I hope he gets a wicked shot at her, but I bet he'll take the high road. I am assuming he is really having a difficult time stomaching this. Just as we are.

HHJP, you did a great job reigning in this circus.

U know the more i think about it, if they werent gonna give her death, then the next appropriate sentence is exactly what happened. She wouldve totally adapted to life in prison no probs. But nooowwww, she has to deal with the wrath of the public, paying taxes, dealing with lawsuits, spending money she doesnt have. Never having one person ever believe a word she says about anything. Be used and abused just like she has done to others. The world is a cruel place sometimes and I believe that this is gonna be the toughest sentence she could ever serve. Bring it on Casey, The REAL world is waiting for you.

I agree. I so thought she would have done well in prison. Thats why i wanted her to get death! We have not heard the last of casey i suspect! Hope evryone sues her and makes her life miserable! moo

I need a live feed - my normal is not working. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member