Melissa Huckaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't say they were posted outside her ICU room...but they were doing some sort of "detail" at the hospital which may or may not have been on her (but since it was included in the article...my guess is the reporter is connecting it in some way).

Police interviewed her at the hospital.

“It’s where I was, and I told them that’s where I was, so they came just because they had a few questions to ask me about what I know,” she said.

Dispatchers said over the police scanner on Tuesday that officers were “changing detail” at the hospital, where they had evidently been stationed for several hours.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...e&widget=push&instance=home_most_popular&open

Thank you for that clarification. Sorry about that. I inferred from the "changing detail" that they were changing guards.

It sure would help if we knew if any of these players had a financial gain in the taking of Sandra. That is what the 60 club {?} is about, selling child *advertiser censored* from what we've learned. That is a lucrative market and could in itself be a motive.

Ya know SeekJustice, I don't think that astute reporter at the presser today would have dared ask the question about Melissa/lewd acts with a child, or whatever it was, unless he was sure of his source. And he did state this had been investigated and the court case was found. I think she is into some kinky and simply awful activities in her life. I don't even want to stretch my imagination to think about what it could be. A roll up bed . . . . . .xox

I have never had my hinky meter blink as much as this case. Of course, I've only been on WS for a short time....

This case actually scares me; there may be more than meets the eye.

she found a note the day after Cantu's disappearance.
http://www.kcra.com/news/19149311/detail.html

I find this interesting and it makes me want to know if she contacted them right away after she found it? If she did....LE would have searched her car and where she lived right away but they didn't until after the case was opened.

(one more strike against Melissa to nurse)

Hmmm the chin looks the very same to me. LOL Quite a promanite one as they go. ;}
Could be a relative, but there is a gaunt look about Melissa in her other photos. The girl in the photo looks uhm...very healthy and much larger.

It would be pure speculation, but the way he is looking under the tiles of the roof line...I would guess he is following some type of wiring. :eek: Oh, gosh...I don't even want to go there as to why.

Yikes! I think you may be right. I certainly hope they have the evidence they need soon to make an arrest.

I have never had my hinky meter blink as much as this case. Of course, I've only been on WS for a short time....

give it time, gibby. your hinky meter will go off the charts with many of these sad cases, unfortunately.

after the danielle van dam case.... finding her palm print on the wall above her killer's motor home bed.....ugh. i had to leave for a very long time. that was about all i could take at the time.

this is an amazing site with a lot of extremely caring people. sometimes just the facts of the case will make you cringe. and then puke.

It would be pure speculation, but the way he is looking under the tiles of the roof line...I would guess he is following some type of wiring. :eek: Oh, gosh...I don't even want to go there as to why.

Oh WOW SS. I think you could be right. :eek::eek::eek:

I fear this is going to become so disgusting that most of us won't believe it. Or rather won't WANT to believe it.

Well...yes they were so you were right. LOL Oh...but it didn't say it was outside of her room.

You're right. In my mind she is guilty of something or she is a witness, so I was thinking it perfectly normal that they would want to keep an eye on her.

It does make me wonder exactly why they would be "changing detail" at the hospital if they weren't there to watch her. Any ideas?

Medically, I understood THAT changing detail, but it said in the article the "officers were changing detail." LOL I didn't want to be misconshtrued....
:crazy: It has been a long day. What did I miss? LOL Sorry.

Speaking of missing things....what is this about a bed?!

Yes Gibby, It really makes one wonder how people like this tick. They are our there in all of our communities. xox

You're right. In my mind she is guilty of something or she is a witness, so I was thinking it perfectly normal that they would want to keep an eye on her.

It does make me wonder exactly why they would be "changing detail" at the hospital if they weren't there to watch her. Any ideas?
Maybe they were watching to see who came to visit her. ;)

le must be furious right now that Melissa is talking to the press right now about all of these details of the case!

What do you guys think her point is in giving all this up right now. It makes no sense to me. It certainly does nothing but make her look guilty.

:crazy: It has been a long day. What did I miss? LOL Sorry.

Speaking of missing things....what is this about a bed?!

It was a fold up bed and taken from the church itself together with a 'barrel' of evidence and don't know what that was. I think that meant it was a barrel they put things in they removed from the church itself.

Does she expect people to believe that the day after Sandra goes missing she mysteriously finds a note "Cantu, suitcase, water" etc and she (evidently) doesn't make the connection between her large suitcase going 'missing' the day Sandra went missing? She is seriously getting herself deeper, and deeper in it.......
She just needs to come clean with everything at this point, IMO.

Astro thread would like to know what is the central city in Orange County, CA if there are any locals who can answer that for them it would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie