VIDEO REPORT: George Anthony Admits Possible Book Deal

Not only do you have the 31 days and Cindy orchestrating this whole thing... you also have all the supporting cast members. I agree that you couldn't write this stuff.

Bounty Hunter's, Psychics and Private I's... oh, my!
I bet the name of the book will be " 31 Days"

If anyone deserves the money it would be Jesse, what they have done to this kid is criminal!!!!!

Now that they have accused Tony of being a drug dealer and a pimp, I hope they all tell their story, but for the sake of the trial and getting justice for our Caylee, please ,dear God, don't any of them do it before they testify!

Jesse and all those whom the Anthonys have unjustly vilified deserve justice.

When this is over, I'd like to see a book written by a professional. I think Yuri Malich could write a very interesting book from the perspective of a detective.

Mark Fuhrman has written several interesting true crime books, writing from the vantage point of a retired detective. And, one of the most riveting true-crime books I've ever read was written by Vincent Bugliosi, prosecutor in the murder trial of Charles Manson and his followers.

pizza in a trunk for 12 days smells that awful???? hmmm
what in theworld will jurors think when they hear that one?
Who keeps pizza in a trunk anyways LOL Hope the jurors are
analytical thinkers.

I did! It was actual pizza, not just the box, and no it did not smell like a dead body.

Why did I do that you ask? By accident actually, coming home from a sports get together, was giving several kids from the team rides, put the pizza in the trunk.

I normally drive a truck, but I knew parking would be tough at this event, so I took our spare car. This was in August, over 90 degrees every day, but, there really was not much humidity. Long story short, two weeks later, I need to use this easy to park vehicle again, get in, drive off, and one of the kids said...."It smells like pepperoni in here"

Lights go off, "the pizza in the trunk". We get to the store, open the trunk the pizza is dried up and curled, no flies, no maggots in the box, and the trunk had a lingering smell of pepperoni for a while.

Sorry for the OT

Agreed that and the actions of the family. I think Cindy's actions have captured America in a car accident sort of way. Mothers kill their children all the time. Parents defend their children of murder charges and live in denial rather frequently. However to me Cindy is the ringmaster of this circus and it is her actions that brought this case from a county fair spectacle to one that would rival Barnum and Baily.

I don't think there is any other case where a family has so blatantly profited from the murder of a "loved one" in my opinion or whose actions have been so bizarre. I mean seriously I don't think any soap opera writer could top this story....and the saddest part is this story is true and revolves around the death of a two year old girl.

On another thread I likened the Anthony case to a bad car accident with the vehicles involved on the side of the highway. People slow down as they pass the accident scene curious about what happened.

This case is like a bad accident scene. When it first happened we all slowed down to see what had happened. But it didn't end with the suspect taken to jail and the long wait until trial. The principles in the case, the Anthony family, made it into a circus. We were drawn in by their lies and insults to LE and the media and angered by their behavior.

Personally, I think any book we (collectively) wrote would be a heck of a lot more interesting...and factual. JMHO

Let's buy one book and pass it around between us to ease each other's curiousity. That way the Anthonys won't get but a couple of dollars of blood money from us. :wink:

We could upload us reading the book aloud a few pages each on youtube.
:woohoo:

respecrfully snipped
Unfortunately, mothers kill their children, it is a headline, the case is tried and fades off the front pages rather quickly, often. The reason this case has garnered so much national and even international attention is..........

well, help me out guys....I am speechless. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUCDq4OmoW4

She waited 31 days and then her Mother called LE.

Maybe all the people slandered by this outrageous family should file a class action suit. I know who would take the case....:innocent:

Me, too-And IIRC, he let CA know in the depo that he felt that she, too, was continuing to slander his current client. If it were not for pepole feeling bad for the A's and wanting to respect Caylee's memory, they would have been sued already, IMO.

Frankly, I'm not surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out before the trial. Just another ride on the tea cups, spin, spin, spin.

Frankly, I'm not surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out before the trial. Just another ride on the tea cups, spin, spin, spin.

And I would not invest one thin dime in it. If I wanted to read garbage I would buy the NE.

Can the A's really get (not earn) enough from a book deal to support them the rest of their lives?

Let's buy one book and pass it around between us to ease each other's curiousity. That way the Anthonys won't get but a couple of dollars of blood money from us. :wink:

Better still, we can borrow it from the library. If the library doesn't have it, we can always ask them to order it or borrow it through an interlibrary loan. :innocent:

Jesse and all those whom the Anthonys have unjustly vilified deserve justice.

When this is over, I'd like to see a book written by a professional. I think Yuri Malich could write a very interesting book from the perspective of a detective.

Mark Fuhrman has written several interesting true crime books, writing from the vantage point of a retired detective. And, one of the most riveting true-crime books I've ever read was written by Vincent Bugliosi, prosecutor in the murder trial of Charles Manson and his followers.

I bet JA could also write a best seller as CA quit talking to YM early on as he refused to buy her bull and called her on all her lies.....where JA has a different approach, and while I don't doubt that CA hates JA also, I don't think she ever refused to talk to him. I could be wrong but this is my take on it, watching from the sidelines for ......my gosh what now?....ONE AND A HALF PLUS years! (shaking my head).

Seriously though...did any of us ever really doubt that the A's would write a book one day for their payday? I never did. I wonder though.....to get a publisher wouldn't they have to tell the truth and come off of some previously unknown info to even get a publisher to bite (pay out)?

moo

Better still, we can borrow it from the library. If the library doesn't have it, we can always ask them to order it. :innocent:

:waitasec: I wonder what section in the library the book would be located? Children's fantasy?

:waitasec: I wonder what section in the library the book would be located? Children's fantasy?

You could always go to Barnes and Nobles and read it there. They have really comfortable chairs. That is what I would do. That way you're not buying it and you don't have to worry about the return date.

Just make sure you don't get angry and start highlighting all the lies or you'll have to buy it.

And I would not invest one thin dime in it. If I wanted to read garbage I would buy the NE.

----------------------------
Hi Tulessa,you would find more truth in the N.E. than one would ever get
from the Anthonys.:floorlaugh: I read it at work for free.:dance:

Personally, I think any book we (collectively) wrote would be a heck of a lot more interesting...and factual. JMHO

"From the Outside In: A Voice for Caylee"

or just to tick Cindy off

"Bloggers Unite: The Hated Truth - No Mis-Truth's or Half-Truth's Included"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member