Anthonys pushing for jailhouse funeral for Caylee!

I think one tiny bit of good has come from this latest Anthony antic.
I'm hoping that it has opened everyone's eyes as to the type of person Conway is. Any lawyer to go along with such a reprehensible request must have the morals of an ally cat.:furious:

IMO BC is trying to help JB, everytime he says anything to the press it does not seem like its in the best interest of his clients. Why would BC even make a request like that he knows the jail is not going to allow it. It just makes no sense to me.:waitasec:

BC says he's pushing for it. The other report says KC is behind trying to organize the reunion and jail house funeral.

Which is it?

I'm very, very glad that law and the jail house policies will very likely grind this to a halt. Yet, I would like to know whose idea this is. Who's doing the pushing?

CA? BC? KC? JB? A combination of the above. Hoping the truth comes out on this one.

missmybaby said:
Is it remotely possible this is actually an attempt on their part to look KC in the eyes and say "Look what you've done"? Any chance at all?

I thought the whole heart sticker on duct tape was as bad as it could get. Does this baby deserve no respect at all? They make my heart hurt.

to me it doesn't matter what the intent behind this is.
it should be:

for caylee
in memory of caylee
in respect to caylee
w/ dignity for caylee
about caylee

but it's not. whatever the reasoning behind this it's ALL ABOUT CASEY ... AGAIN!

If this were to happen, picture the tears and hugs and long face from KC....all because she wants CA & GA to feel bad and think that the tears are for Caylee when they are really only due to the fact that she is bored and wants to get the heck out of jail so she can be free! Former attorney MN could see through KC - why can't BC???

Really...And who exactly, might be "pushing" for a family reunion at the jailhouse?

Let me pause and think here. Could it be KC? (uh, no way) Could it be GA from the hospital? (hmmm...don't think so) Could it be LA in between organizing parking spaces for the Super Bowl in Tampa and awaiting possible charges? (nawww...)

Now who could it be???

Hmmm...

Ding Ding Ding! CA!

I think she is dying to be face to face with KC to freak out on her. She wants KC to have to look her in the eyes and see what this has done to everyone. (of course, she is using the funeral of Caylee to try and get what she wants!)

it should be:

for caylee
in memory of caylee
in respect to caylee
w/ dignity for caylee
about caylee

but it's not. whatever the reasoning behind this it's ALL ABOUT CASEY ... AGAIN!

so very true...kc can watch it on tv...I'm getting a wee bit tired of these "special" visits that bc wants with the family and kc to grieve.....I'm over it....they had their moments before oct 14th....after that oh well......

it should be:

for caylee
in memory of caylee
in respect to caylee
w/ dignity for caylee
about caylee

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

What a circus! Wouldn't it be a travesty if every accused killer got to attend his/her victim's funeral, or have special arrangements to have the victim brought to them? Why does KC get special treatment? It makes me sick.

This is such a gross insult to Caylee. It's bad enough that noone in Caylee's family gives a da*n about her, but it's beyond words how her family disrespects her so vilely after the poor little baby was murdered.

What did Caylee ever do that she should be insulted by having her funeral held in a da*n jail? She was a precious, innocent, defenseless baby who never even had a chance to hurt a single soul in any way, but rather charmed and enchanted and delighted everyone around her.

For the love of God and in the name of human decency, put Caylee to rest, do it now, and do it with at least some semblance of the dignity and respect she deserves.

God look after this poor baby. Please reach out your loving hand to help her.

Interesting. I guess it means now they have to put the funeral off a bit longer while they wait for an answer from the jail.

Who does it benefit the most to request a jail funeral service?

Who has the most to gain if it is turned down?

Who has the most to gain if it is allowed?

I believe it would be the defense team and Casey.

Very astute SeriouslySearching. I came to this conclusion last night after watching JVM and NG. It takes me a bit longer:)

I see it this way too. I also see this as a ploy not only to benefit the defense and KC but to create a distraction for the public to not focus on the latest document dumps. Especially the duct tape and sticker evidence.

I think LA's lawyer appearing in TV over and over to discuss that fact that he is anticipating that LA will be charged, even though OCSO has not said that this will happen as of yet, as a ploy to distract.

This is a circus and these latest developments are like the side rings where the audiences attention is drawn so quick changes can be made in the center circle. Just my two cents.

Very astute SeriouslySearching. I came to this conclusion last night after watching JVM and NG. It takes me a bit longer:)

I see it this way too. I also see this as a ploy not only to benefit the defense and KC but to create a distraction for the public to not focus on the latest document dumps. Especially the duct tape and sticker evidence.

I think LA's lawyer appearing in TV over and over to discuss that fact that he is anticipating that LA will be charged, even though OCSO has not said that this will happen as of yet, as a ploy to distract.

This is a circus and these latest developments are like the side rings where the audiences attention is drawn so quick changes can be made in the center circle. Just my two cents.

ITA. The defense is focused on DISTRACTION, DISTRACTION, DISTRACTION!!

ITA. The defense is focused on DISTRACTION, DISTRACTION, DISTRACTION!!

Exactly tiredofthis! Look at how these boards alone have blown up with discussion of these factors. I noticed this last night. I was half way watching JVM and NG and it occured to me that the discussion of the evidence released in the last doc dump hasn't been discussed as much as what had come out of previous doc dumps.

Why not? Why not when the latest doc dumps had confirmation of the duct tape and even more concerning a heart shaped sticker. Media should have been discussing that for days and weeks. Yet, after a short period of time, we are being bombarded with new "facts". LA going to be arrested. The A's want a funeral at the jailhouse (which from everything that I can find, is unprecidented) JB wants prosecutors removed, JB filing motions to keep KC out of court. All efforts to distract, in my humble opinion. Smoke and mirrors.

Ok. How do I say this diplomatically? Let me try. We know that George is getting psychiatric help now and more than probably therapy, which is awesome. We know Cindy DID go to a therapist prior to Caylee "going missing". I would strongly urge that she is seeking the same now...I cannot believe, and this is just a guess, that she is seeking any therapy right now because NO reputable therapist would even suggest she partake in such a procedure as to have a memorial/funeral with Casey present, as well. no way.

It would have devastating results to the psyche of the Anthony's. How could they possibly grieve appropriately for the loss of their beautiful granddaughter while the person who killed Caylee is standing right next to them and they are supposed to do what? Console Casey???? This would be so miscrewed on one's psyche that neither George nor Cindy would EVER heal normally should such an occurence transpire. They need to grieve for that child on their own without their daughter anywhere near them.

This is about CAYLEE. This is NOT ABOUT CASEY.

When is Cindy going to get it into her head (and George?) that it is about a beautiful 3 year old little girl who was snuffed out of life, whether by accident or on purpose, (and I go with on purpose due to all the pre checking of broken necks/chloroform on the computer)....shoved in a garbage bag with duct tape wrapped around her mouth and left out in the elements of the weather while her mother ran around having sex, shopping, buying bra's and intimate wear, stealing from friends, lying to every person she met up with and sat back for months and watched her parents be mulled by the media and crazy citizens who did all but try and stone them in their tracks.....and they want her to be with them at the grieving and saying goodbye to Caylee?????? NO WAY.

I wasn't going to say this...but I will now.

I honestly believe George is best to NOT GO BACK HOME TO CINDY ANTHONY. I think she is a big part of his breakdown. She is so into such denial that she has put him through hell and back in that he cannot grieve appropriately nor can he do anything (imo) that should be done for his own healing as I have a feeling she puts her foot in the middle of it and causes and creates terrible confusion for him. It would be in his best interest when he is discharged for him to NOT GO BACK TO THAT HOUSE. I see nothing good coming out of this if he does. Until Cindy gets her psyche help herself and get's over this pampering and wanting Casey to be with her at this "mock" funeral....George should not step a foot into that home. Just my honest opinion. (And quite honestly, I wasn't going to say this either...it took her a LONG TIME to get to the hospital. The entire day. She did not arrive until 9pm and one of the media reports said she was "mad" when she first found out he did this.)

Lavanda Dolce I believe you stated the most important thing here.

"This is about CAYLEE. This is NOT ABOUT CASEY." (quoted from lavanda dolce's post # 257 respectfully)

This is about Caylee, not about KC not about CA, or GA or LA. Caylee and the trial of the one that was arrested for her murder. It's not about who did this or who did that, but about justice for Caylee. Any means or measures taken to distract us from Caylee are being taken right now. We must focus on what matters and that is Justice for Caylee and the fair trial of the person that has been arrested for her Murder. Boy they sure are pulling out all the stops to get us to look away from the one person that is sitting in jail huh?

This may sound like a rant- and maybe it is that as well- but, I couldn't be more serious-

This is not about KC or the A's, or the attorneys-- this is only about CAYLEE CAYLEE
CAYLEE CAYLEE CAYLEE CAYLEE CAYLEE CAYLEE CAYLEE CAYLEE CAYLEE

KC has demanded her rights over and over and has gotten them and will continue to get them- KC chose to be where she is and for her own reasons- but- her right as a parent ended the day her child disappeared-she said her goodbye that day-however, she didn't let anyone else say goodbye.

Caylee did not choose to be where she was, is, or will wind up- Caylee did not choose to be drugged- taped- bagged- and dumped in a swamp-

Caylee would have chosen to just be a happy little girl, playing with her dolly, running,
laughing, singing, and dancing in a pretty flower garden.

Give this child one beautiful memory- a proper funeral- private one day for the A's and another day for the public to come and honor her with all the love people have for her.
The burial should be private..

I DON'T CARE IF I NEVER HEAR kc'S NAME AGAIN OR THE A'S-

REMEMBER- CAYLEE CAYLEE CAYLEE CAYLEE CAYLEE CAYLEE CAYLEE CAYLEE CAYLEE

I'm probably going to get shot at here, but I think a jailhouse memorial service might be the best thing the A's could do at this point. Perhaps my belief system is a little different, but I always believed that memorial services were for the living, the ones left behind. Caylee is already gone--has been for months. Regardless of KC's role in her daughter's death (and no matter what we think we know, the truth may never come to light) even she must come to terms with the finality of her actions/inactions. More importantly, the A family has not even had the ability to grieve properly. No matter what any member of this board may think, I feel it is inhumane to deny them the opportunity to say goodbye as a family--even in the presence of the accused--if that is what they feel will aid their grieving process. They may NEED to look KC in the eye as they bless the memory of this baby as a part of their healing process. I don't think it will be a benefit or detriment to either side of the legal table. I just hope it can be decided quickly so the family can move on. I would not expect a burial. IMO the A's will more than likely keep Caylee's cremated remains as I don't believe they are anywhere near ready to let her go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back