2009.04.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her physical description matches... as does the bio of the actress Torrey Devitto. She was born in June 1984 - making her mid twenties, like the ficticious ZFG; AND most interesting to me - she's from Long Island, New York!!! She also has curly hair that she seems to straighten a lot.
Unbelievable ! This is the first I have heard of all this !

Cindy saying "Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard."

Really, Cindy. Really?

You have got to be kidding! Did she really say that?:eek:

George said, "the body in the back of the car was not my granddaughter." They both acknowledged a dead body in the car but quickly changed their story to rotting pizza with maggots.

Bombshell tonight ~ inside tot mom's murder investigation, learning LE spent hundreds of hours creating high-tech analysis of Casey's activities before and after Caylee went missing. LE focuses on an episode of "One Tree Hill" which aired in 03/08, featuring a "nanny" that fits the description Casey gave "Zanny". Will taxpayers have to help the defense by paying for experts? Also, new defense lawyer, new audiotapes.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77021&highlight=tree

That might make a neat new thread. Listing all of the characteristics of Zanny and linking them to known origins. We've established her appearance tonight. There have been many name links. Her car accident similar to Amy's . . . Lot's of fertile material here I think. Might be interesting. What do you all think?

Her physical description matches... as does the bio of the actress Torrey Devitto. She was born in June 1984 - making her mid twenties, like the ficticious ZFG; AND most interesting to me - she's from Long Island, New York!!! She also has curly hair that she seems to straighten a lot.

At least you cannot argue that KC didn't do her research and preparation.... for a description for LE she should have told them to simply watch One Tree Hill!!

Unbelievable ! This is the first I have heard of all this !

There's an old thread somewhere here on WS that dicusses the "1 Tree Hill Episode"

I'll see if I can find it...

Never Mind....JBEAN Beat me to it

Cell Phone "Ping" records show that Casey Circled North, South, East, West before dumping the car at Amscott.....

It looks as though she was looking for a spot to dump the car in hopes that it would be stolen

If these guys existed I believe we would have heard about it by now.

And wasn't the car backed into the parking spot? Easier to push it front end into a parking space then trying to do let's say a 3 point turn and back it in.
Am I dreaming or didn't she/someone say she left a note on the car? All hogwash anyway IMO.

Cell Phone "Ping" records show that Casey Circled North, South, East, West before dumping the car at Amscott.....

It looks as though she was looking for a spot to dump the car in hopes that it would be stolen
And where no one would notice the odor coming from the trunk ~ by a dumpster.

Have a good night everyone! :seeya:

Defense plans on charging the taxpayers with their defense. (didn't elaborate but I'd imagine Casey is going to claim to be indigent when it comes to having "experts" testify).

If she does claim that, they need to provide an itemized accounting of all money made since this stated, all the licensing rights and so forth. And not be funnelling this through GA and CA.

That might make a neat new thread. Listing all of the characteristics of Zanny and linking them to known origins. We've established her appearance tonight. There have been many name links. Her car accident similar to Amy's . . . Lot's of fertile material here I think. Might be interesting. What do you all think?

To add to the possible ZG links...

IIRC, I remember reading the 2 properties backing onto the woods where Caylee was found are owned, 1 by a Zanieda, and the other by a Gonzolas...(sp)

I don't know how or I'd check it out, but it may be worth verifying or dispelling...it may even be here SOMEWHERE...:confused:

Wouldn't be be weird if 'Z.G.', the property owners, really did have Caylee? Well, in a sorta mistruth, halftruth, sorta way...;)

Maybe Casey dumped her behind their houses...?

I don't know if anyone's asked this (since I'm new to these forums), but did the car actually run out of gas?

Here ya go for when Nancy is over. Around the 5 minute and 25 second mark she says it to reporters. I believe this is one of what was called "Hammer time" videos.

It's about 8 minutes long...and such a joy to watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcmeiJGSbc

Wow! I have never seen this video! Cindy really does take the cake. How about the part she says about why didn't police issue an amber alert? Ummmm.....it's been 31 days, Cindy! Geesh! She must be smokin' some good stuff. Why on earth did she continue to hammer in those signs...just unbelievable!...she loves all the attention! :furious:

Thanks for the video link, princess. :blowkiss:

I'm beginning to believe that Cindy never really loved Caylee, in any way. To her, Caylee was a piece of property to show off what a wonderful grandma she was. She used Caylee. Just like her disgusting daughter. :(

This case is really starting to sicken me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members