2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe she should have thought of that before she killed her daughter. She is in this mess due to her own actions.

That said, I am sure there are some jobs she could find that wouldn't have her dealing with the public such as sorting mail.

So please cry me a river. She doesn't deserve to profit over her daughter's murder.

Not if there are checks in that mail, I don't want her handling it! :sick:

And how is she supposed to do that with all of the hatred against her? If the public would stop threatening her and accept that she was acquitted, she could possible get a job. Who is going to hire her right now? Seriously.

That is the crux of the matter. Everyone wants her to fail and will do whatever they can to ensure that happens.

It's not about giving her special privileges but allowing her to become a productive and contributing member of society.

Well maybe she should have thought of that before she killed her daughter. She is in this mess due to her own actions.

That said, I am sure there are some jobs she could find that wouldn't have her dealing with the public such as sorting mail.

So please cry me a river. She doesn't deserve to profit over her daughter's murder.

xpx1l0.gif

Hmmn...interesting point about her seizures and driving. I would bet that driving is one thing she will want to get to as soon as possible. Did not she take extreme measures for her driving freedom in the past? -- driving while DL was under suspension, stealing gas, lying, to be the lesser of her measures --

She might look to reside in a state that has less driving restrictions when it comes to seizures..

http://www.nhtsa.gov/people/injury/olddrive/Seizures Web/
:snooty:That wouldn't be California...

That is the crux of the matter. Everyone wants her to fail and will do whatever they can to ensure that happens.

It's not about giving her special privileges but allowing her to become a productive and contributing member of society.

She has broken society's rules in the most evil and horrendous way possible, she doesn't deserve to be a member and society certainly doesn't owe her any more chances.

Would you hire her with her record of lying and stealing? It's her own fault. At the least she needs extensive counseling. At this point how would she rebuild her character and public persona?

And how is she supposed to do that with all of the hatred against her? If the public would stop threatening her and accept that she was acquitted, she could possible get a job. Who is going to hire her right now? Seriously.
And to add on to what I was saying, if Casey truly tried to clean up her act there would be more people willing to give her a second chance. If she avoided the media spotlight and resisted cashing in off of this case the outrage would eventually die down. She could get some therapy, complete her GED, take some online courses, etc and there will be people willing to give her a helping hand if she seriously wanted to change her life and make the most out of the second chance. She won't change everyone's minds, but trying to lead a good, clean, productive life would go a long way for her.

The fact that they interviewed Todd Macaluso and he said she is in good hands without elaborating, makes me suspicious. It lends credence to her hopping on his jet out to California, rather than Ohio. He also has a pilot's license...

Oh no! She might fit right in here this coming week. Comic Con in San Diego draws lots of people wearing costumes!

http://comic-con.org/

Well I'm like minded with the OCSO - that isn't my problem. She created this situation, why should she receive extra special attention and millions of dollars for this mess? Maybe one of her new DT "family" can let her work for them - I honestly could care less how she earns her money. It simply sickens me to think of a person who has caused all of this BS believes that she deserves some wonderful life and shouldn't have to WORK because nobody will hire her. Boohoo - that just sounds like a personal problem to me.

I think someone could look past the lying and stealing and offer her a job. She possibly could take this second chance and turn her life around. She has to be able to go out in public safely first and the hatred has to die down. The media has helped make this mess for her. They are making millions off of the death of Caylee Anthony and have sensationalized this case so that even the jurors are afraid to go to work. The attorneys are being threatened. There are many cases like this in this country everyday that are ignored by the media. If people are acquitted they can go on with their life. They can move to another state if they have to. The media has bolstered the public hatred in this case all over the country.

She was acquitted.

Because she threw her child in the woods and she laid there rotting for 6 months. By the time she was found, all the evidence had washed away.

She was found not guilty, not innocent.

Even the jury foreman said signing his juror form made him sick because he knows FCA played a role in whatever happened to Caylee.

She was acquitted.

People need not delegate their judgment to the court system. The court system is just one opinion of KC. It is neither comprehensive nor infallible in its findings, and a verdict of not guilty does not compel immediate and full reintegration into society. Acquittal merely means the state will not punish her.

She was acquitted.

Leaving the murder charge out of this......

This is not disputed -

1) She didn't report her missing daughter for 31 days.
2) She blamed her daughter's disappearance on a false person
3) She lied repeatedly to police officers.
4) She stole from virtually everyone she knew.
5) She lied to her parents/brother/friends, etc.
6) She cost the state of FLORIDA a gazillion dollars

I think this is reason enough for her to clean up her own stinking mess and put a gag on her pimp. It's just not defensible.

Not likely she's going to do that. She's had plenty of time in jail to acquire her GED and even college courses. She took zero initiative.

She was acquitted.
By an idiot jury that didn't bother to read their instructions!!!

Because she threw her child in the woods and she laid there rotting for 6 months. By the time she was found, all the evidence had washed away.

She was found not guilty, not innocent.

Even the jury foreman said signing his juror form made him sick because he knows FCA played a role in whatever happened to Caylee.

That last sentence is really sad.

And to add on to what I was saying, if Casey truly tried to clean up her act there would be more people willing to give her a second chance. If she avoided the media spotlight and resisted cashing in off of this case the outrage would eventually die down. She could get some therapy, complete her GED, take some online courses, etc and there will be people willing to give her a helping hand if she seriously wanted to change her life and make the most out of the second chance. She won't change everyone's minds, but trying to lead a good, clean, productive life would go a long way for her.

Unfortunately, chances of that happening are SLIM to NONE. :twocents:

I think someone could look past the lying and stealing and offer her a job. She possibly could take this second chance and turn her life around. She has to be able to go out in public safely first and the hatred has to die down. The media has helped make this mess for her. They are making millions off of the death of Caylee Anthony and have sensationalized this case so that even the jurors are afraid to go to work. The attorneys are being threatened. There are many cases like this in this country everyday that are ignored by the media. If people are acquitted they can go on with their life. They can move to another state if they have to. The media has bolstered the public hatred in this case all over the country.

I personally believe that Casey, her family and the DT have brought all this misery on themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998