17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
If John got such a good look you would think he would have said the black guy was on top. Never says a word about what the guy on top was wearing. IMO

IDK about John or what he's saying. Remember, it was dark and raining with no lights in the area.

Watch the video at this link and you can see exactly where John lives and says it all went down right out behind his place.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...n-shot-and-killed-in-neighborhood-altercation

Some folks don't seem to want to believe the SPD as to where the body was found:

Untitled-1.png

Others don't seem to want to believe the SFD Fire and Rescue dispatcher as to where the body was found:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc4-famjw1M"]Trayvon Martin's Body Location 2 Per Sanford Fire and Rescue - YouTube[/ame]

Wonder if they'll consider believing Zimmerman's own attorney as to where the body was found?

From the [1:19:55] mark:

O’MARA: How do you know he was trying to return to his home?

GILBREATH: Because the location he was found in….is probably….and I don’t have the exact measurements….it’s in the path to the back door of the house where he was staying.

O’MARA: I think the evidence suggested it was 70 yards away, right?

GILBREATH: He came from there; I’m assuming he was going back there.

O’MARA: OK.

http://www.wral.com/news/video/11004815/#/vid11004815

According to the NY Times, Trayvon lived here:

TMStaying.png

Well, this "narcotics officer" is a detective, this incident took place on a weekend, he just happened to be the "detective" on call for that weekend. Some weekends the "on call detective" is a homicide detective, some weekends it is a narcotics detective, some weekends it is a major crimes detective, they take rotating weekends to be "on call".

Narcotics officers are not aways detectives. Homocide investigates homocides and there was a homocide detective available that night because he interviewed GZ at the station. GZ claimed TM was on drugs and that could be why the narcotics officer was there. The report said they called in the major crime unit just a coinky dink I guess that GZ claimed TM looked as if he was on drugs.

If a narcotics officer sent the picture to ABC they are probably in a lot of trouble, IMO. jmo

I can't wait until an actual hearing in this case about whether or not evidence will be allowed in/out of the trial. All this over a bond hearing? It was a bond hearing! :floorlaugh: This was not a trial or even a hearing about evidence. Still trying to figure out why it was even brought up in the first place as O'Mara hadn't been given any discovery.

MOO

You mean like asking a witness (detective) if their client (the lawyers client)had commited suicide even though that client was sitting right there in the room, alive and well? :floorlaugh:

Yuri rocks! Baez well, not so much. :giggle:

Has Hannity ever played or aired an interview with Zimmerman?

I heard his radio show either that day or the very next (posted about it here) and he specifically said that he would not be playing it. I haven't listened since, but I usually listen to drive-time a.m. and haven't heard anything about it.

He most certainly did. And I lost the forest for the trees for a moment there. I am now 99.9% convinced that O'Mara knows that the FBI enhancement was inconclusive or contrary. jmo

I don't think the FBI would disclose anything to MOM since they, themselves, are investigating GZ. Good try though. jmo

Frank T. is in more danger than Zimmerman's family, IMO. No one wants to do anything to George's family, or even George, imo. It's all smoke and mirrors. Now don't get me wrong, I believe they have gotten hate mail, but pffttt!

MOO

That is what I was saying, it was NOT the off-duty narcotics officer that took that supposed picture of GZ's head.

OOOOhhhhhhh. I thought you were saying he did. Sorry. I need ice cream. lol

I can't wait until an actual hearing in this case about whether or not evidence will be allowed in/out of the trial. All this over a bond hearing? It was a bond hearing! :floorlaugh: This was not a trial or even a hearing about evidence. Still trying to figure out why it was even brought up in the first place as O'Mara hadn't been given any discovery.

MOO

It's sworn testimony. It will always be allowed to impeach direct testimony on the same subject.

ggulitigation.com/.../Impeachment-By-Prior-Inconsistent-Sworn-Statement-Handout.pdf -

I don't understand. If the FBI concluded it was not GZ, and the two experts concluded it was not GZ, who else could it possibly be?

To me it indicates the FBI results were inconclusive or that they found that it was more likely GZ.

It could have been a third, as yet unidentified, party. A horrified witness, say.

No, I don't think it was, but Gilbreath was asked if the testing itself identified the source of the voice. He had to respond "no." That won't prevent the State from arguing in the future that logical deduction leads one to the conclusion it was TM screaming.

And besides, the State had already decided to depend, for the moment anyway, on TM's mother's identification of the screams.

I don't think the FBI would disclose anything to MOM since they, themselves, are investigating GZ. Good try though. jmo

Maybe not, but I strongly believe that he knows it somehow. As I said, I am 99.9% certain that he knew the answer to that question before he asked it. It's jmo, I wasn't "trying" anything.

BBM

So then if GZ is on the bottom (after being punched in the nose, having his head banged off of the concrete) and Trayvon is on the top of him..... with GZ screaming for help....they are fighting over the gun....GZ gets it first and shoots Trayvon.....at that point you would expect GZ to continue screaming for help even after the struggle is over? I think the screams for help going silent when the shot is fired works both ways. JMO

It's possible. But it wouldn't surprise me at all if a person--who was genuinely in fear for his life--continued to scream after firing a shot. How would he know instantly that the shot had hit its mark?

To be truthful I think the minute his story conflicted with the evidence (which was right away according to the homocide detective) GZ convicted himself. My problem with GZ was the minute he stepped out of the truck and did not listen to LE when they told him to return to the truck to meet patrol when they arrived. At that point I believe he decided TM's fate for him. jmo

I understand what your saying. But the way I look at it is that he was just trying to keep an eye on TM until the police arrived. I have not seen anything to convince me that he approached TM. Maybe he did, or maybe TM came back and approached him. Maybe they were both walking toward each other at one point. I don't know. To me that is moot and the relevant question is who threw the first blow.

GZ's jacket is red with black stripe on the back. Trayvon was wearing a grey hoodie (nothing red).

Zimmerman's jacket...

Attachments

• zimmerman41-620x362.jpg
    zimmerman41-620x362.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 20
OOOOhhhhhhh. I thought you were saying he did. Sorry. I need ice cream. lol

LOL, I don't have ice cream, but can offer white chocolate macadamia nut cookies or triple chocolate chip cookies, all homemade.

Also, O'Mara took a huge risk asking that question if he did not already know the answer. He knew the answer because it was GZ screaming. If Gilbreath would have come back and said "Yes, we have concluded with a high probability that it was not GZ that screamed on the 911 call", it would have been the headline of every newspaper around the world. It was a huge risk.

If the DA had those test results, they would come out eventually anyway.

All O'Mara risked was their coming out now, with plenty of time for the resulting furor to die down before trial. If the DA has such proof, the defense wants it out sooner rather than later, because it might affect O'Mara's entire approach to his defense of GZ.

Casey Anthony case shows scope of evidence possible in George Zimmerman case...

Why is discovery in court cases important? Because it gives defense attorneys — and the public — a peek inside the prosecution's case.

The state's most high-profile recent case showed the kind — and quantity — of evidence that's possible when discovery is released.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...n-evidence-trayvon-2-20120428,0,2889598.story

Zimmerman's jacket...

He's also wearing a gray t-shirt that could pass as a "white t-shirt" to a witness. With all the wrestling and tugging, I wouldn't be surprised if jackets had risen up.

Do we know what color shirt Trayvon had on underneath his hoodie?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member