NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry kimster...Did you not see the luminol in the car?? In this instance my statement was intended.

The picture made me so mad/sad.

I agree with some of your points but I still keep coming back to this question - if not GBC then who?

Who had the motive and the opportunity to commit the crime? Whose behaviour both before and after the event smacks of deceit, conceit and aloofness? When all the threads come together, it makes for quite a compelling case IMO.

BBM.
EXACTLY!!! Would these pro innocent posters please give us another direction instead of just saying think otherwise.

Hello Dr. Watson and welcome. I've read quite a few of your posts on Robbo's site.

BBM: I think you'll find that the defence claimed that the only external injury was a chipped tooth. Many of us here at WS have sleuthed how Allison may have died if there were no external injuries. Strangulation, smothering and poisoning/drugging have been discussed. When you do get to see the news footage I would be very intrerested in your opinion on what type of injury would cause that amount of blood in the back of the Captiva. Would internal bleeding cause that amount of bleeding? If it was internal bleeding, IMO that would indicate that she had been beaten or perhaps run over.

Oh yeah, that's where I saw the name too.

Sorry for posting like crazy at the moment. Last question til you all get up.

My question is how does someone clean up that amount of blood? Blood stains are very hard to hide. How would the seats in the car have dried once clean and wouldn't the water used to clean leave that damp dog smell.
If there was that amount of blood involved how would one not get it on their hands without wearing cleaning gloves?
If there was indeed blood involved IMO there would need to be another helper to clean up before morning.
If this is Allison's blood then this is indeed worse than most of us ever imagined.

Lastly to the posters with other thoughts, IMO it is the "TONE" you use that will get others offside. It's not WHAT you are saying but HOW. (I know,I know. I am guilty of posting before I think often)

Well didn't someone try and put forward that QPS should be looking for the murderer in Ipswich ??? I think you can add a flannie and pack of 'Winnie' reds to the mullet ;D

MOO

Not nice!!!!

I know a lot of people in Ipswich and get tired of the insults re Ipswich.
Personally I like it there and there are winnie red smokers all over Brisbane too.

I vaguely recall reference in the media about QPS searching bins around the Kenmore shopping centre - maybe it was for some sort of 'wrapping' (sorry) eg a cheap plastic paint drop sheet that would not look too much out of place in an industrial bin unlike a blue plastic tarp.
Seems there is no effective way to clean up blood spills without drawing attention to it down the track. Bummer for GBC.

A sedative.

Hey Nads,
Does this work something like DORMICUM? I've taken Dormicum 3 times just prior to dental surgery, but each time, I was given a proper prescription which specifically stated ONLY 2 tablets. The 1st to be taken 30mins prior to my actual dental appointment (and STRICTLY without driving afterwards!) and the 2nd on arrival at the dental surgery. They work like magic! The first two times, I actually fell asleep in the waiting room (early morning despite a GOOD night's sleep too!), & had no idea where I was when I was awoken by the nurse and apparently didn't hesitate to follow her & do precisely whatever was asked of me. I never once felt pain, nor left the surgery with ANY bad or fearful memories either. IT WAS AWESOME! :)
I've since heard of 1 or 2 folk who take them NIGHTLY in order to induce sleep ~ OMG! :what: & others who take them after their meal on a long distance flight. They don't leave one feel all groggy & spaced out either.
Just curious!

Don't get me wrong, but...
I will not post anything that will help to hide the truth or lead away from the truth.
I think what you are asking us to do , is help a couple of " white collar , over paid, smartie pants " , pick every piece of evidence apart and squash it.
I will not do that.
If you can think of a couple of scenarios , then you can post them!
If you are considering someone other than the accused , then go ahead and post who and why yourself.
You have also asked one of us to play devils advocate? :what: :maddening:

If you can think of a couple of scenarios, but you would rather not post here, then why are you asking us to do it for you?
I feel like you are trying to lead us like fools. " where angels fear to tread"
I am here to ensure Allison gets a voice. And to ensure that nothing stands in the way of truth and justice.

The police have charged a person who is now awaiting a fair trial.
I don't think it is in our best interests ( legally wise) to start sleuthing other people that are not named POI , and moving away from the facts that have been presented to us via MSM.

As I said - don't get me wrong. I'm just suggesting that you act as devil's advocate yourself.

Very well said Aunty. GREAT post x

It's standard with the newer iPhones and it's called "Find Friends".

I'ts amazing isn't it that they were a million dollars in debt but the whole family seem to be able to afford the brand new iphones. Credit checks must have passed if they were on plans.

The texts bother me, they are so thought out and obvious and why mention App !!! and Love G Come on!

I don't know much about Face Time I don't have a mobile my self and personally hate them. I am wondering if face time is like web cam and if GBC showed NBC footage of Allison?

The silence from the BC clan is frustrating I just wish they would do the right thing and say what happened... seriously! they are shameless, I hope there are more arrests before July 1.

It's hard to get someone purposely into that state though. It takes a bit of practice...
So perhaps she was put in that state and they thought she was dead - and then she woke up so they had to finish the job?

I once went out with an ARMY guy and he once suggested trying to put me in a sleeper hold one night. He said it was really easy but a chance I would not wake up. Needless to say we didn't date long after that night.

I once went out with an ARMY guy and he once suggested trying to put me in a sleeper hold one night. He said it was really easy but a chance I would not wake up. Needless to say we didn't date long after that night.

My ex husband was defence, decorated and high up. He knew how to knock someone out with a pinch/clasp to the neck. He actually reminds me a lot of GCB and I can really understand what Allison went through as I have been there too. I feel bad that she was able to get a way like I did. I may have lost financially when I left with my children but the mental and emotional gain/freedom was worth it. It took me over 10 years to get back on my feet.

The texts bother me, they are so thought out and obvious and why mention App !!! and Love G Come on!

I don't know much about Face Time I don't have a mobile my self and personally hate them. I am wondering if face time is like web cam and if GBC showed NBC footage of Allison?

The silence from the BC clan is frustrating I just wish they would do the right thing and say what happened... seriously! they are shameless, I hope there are more arrests before July 1.

OMG! :what: Welcome to the RARE 'refuse to own a mobile phone' club! :woohoo: I'm thrilled to meet another of this rare species. :floorlaugh:
The thought of losing my INDEPENDENCE & the possibility of having my privacy invaded 24/7 would horrify me to the core of my being. NO THANK YOU! :)

My ex husband was defence, decorated and high up. He knew how to knock someone out with a pinch/clasp to the neck. He actually reminds me a lot of GCB and I can really understand what Allison went through as I have been there too. I feel bad that she was able to get a way like I did. I may have lost financially when I left with my children but the mental and emotional gain/freedom was worth it. It took me over 10 years to get back on my feet.

I am glad to hear you got out too. Money isn't everything but living life sure is.

Great discussions. Have to say I think gbc has a lot of explaining to do but...

The luminol pics are being used by QPS to try and get informers to come forward IMO. Given that alkaline cleaners, saliva, copper compounds, rust, animal blood, bleach can all react with luminol I find it unconvincing. If you look at the drips and where the luminol is patchy, it appears to be the result you'd get when spraying bleach or a cleaner. The key question here is did they dna test all of the luminol areas or only a few selected points ?

It could be the case that small blood spots were picked up by close inspection before using luminol and these were tested and matched to allisons blood. With the luminol only showing the result of cleaning with bleach. Something you'd do if a child is sick and vomits everywhere.

Let's assume all the luminol is showing allisons blood from when she is dead. Where is the blood in the house presuming she was killed in the house. To me, lots of blood when dead translates to there being even more blood when alive and injured and blood pumping around under pressure. Where is the blood at the crime scene ?

On a different subject FaceTime talks direct from one phone to the other phone, over the Internet and not via apple servers. Apple servers are only used at the start to allow one iPhone to find the ip address of the iPhone they want to connect to. No chance of there being a recording of the FaceTime call.

As for the phone being put in it's charger at 2 in he morning. If the mains power goes off and on, this too, i believe, would be recorded as the phone being placed in its charger.

Personally I believe gbc downfall will be what comes back from google as to his searches over the last year or so. Google knows everything you do. It even knows all the things you typed into the search box but then deleted before hitting search! This is where the real incriminating stuff will come from IMO.

They'll be able to check if he really did launch that app both on the phone and with the app provider. If he's guilty he will not have launched the app, why would he, so many other things to think about. That would be very hard to explain... Indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member