Was Darin Routier involved in away with the murder or cover up of their boys?

Did Darin Routier help in anyway with the murder of his son's?

• Darin helped Darlie murder the boys

Votes: 35 11.4%
  • Darin helped Darlie cover up the murder of their boys

Votes: 142 46.3%
  • Darin took the sock and placed it in the Alley

Votes: 22 7.2%
  • Darin was innocent and had nothing to do with his son's deaths

Votes: 108 35.2%

• Total voters

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please vote and give us your opinion!! I myself believe that Darin was involved.

darin was definitely involved!! i just do not know the amount of his involvement. maybe he is the killer? certainly he did not sleep through this slaughter! i also vascillate between thinking that she "took the fall" because they both thought she would not be convicted, or she is one of two who should be in jail.

I don't know for sure on this one (that was not a choice though) LOL so I picked no - only because I don't have enough infor to select yes.

I think he was involved in the cover-up and I think he slit Darlie's throat but I don't think he murdered the boys.

I like this poll but wouldnt Darin putting the sock in the alley count as covering up the crime?

I wish there was an option of "Darin did it without Darlie remembering or without her knowledge, he got someone to do it. I don't believe she's guilty.

I don't think that Darin stopped the breath of his two boys. I don't believe he slept through this as he claims. Ridiculous claim from both of them. Of course Darlie long ago gave up the claim that she was asleep when these murders occurred.

I think Darin caught Darlie in the act of stabbing their children and from that flowed his participation in the crime.

I think he has some involvmenet - to what extent, I dont know...

In her habeas corpus petition, Ms. Routier set out a variety of facts suggesting that Darin Routier was responsible for the murders and the assault, by acting alone or by hiring another person to commit the crime.

WindChime said:
In her habeas corpus petition, Ms. Routier set out a variety of facts suggesting that Darin Routier was responsible for the murders and the assault, by acting alone or by hiring another person to commit the crime.

She sure did. Its called the "Throw Darin Under the Bus" defense!! :angel:

dasgal said:
Yeah. We'd been expecting that for a while. It took her longer to do that than I thought it would.

It definately did. I'm sure once desperation sets in, we'll hear more of what we've been waiting for!

Well with that last appeal being shut down, I think we can expect it a lot sooner than we think. I'm sure the reason it's taking so long is because she has to be mighty careful not to piss Darin off too much. Either way, her goose is cooked.

I just cannot believe (without SOME evidence) that this man went to bed, woke to the screaming of his children, discovered his wife was killing them, then assisted in the cover-up.

It is hard to believe, isn't it, but they are both so weird about it. They both change there stories to match each others. They have done this more than once. Why?

dasgal I totaly agree with you if one is totaly innocent they do not continue to keep changing their stories and like Jeana has stated and I believe you also who it get's closer to the time when they set the date for Darlie to be put to Death more of the story is going to come out with the roll Darin has played into the murder of their precious son's.

londonPI said:
I just cannot believe (without SOME evidence) that this man went to bed, woke to the screaming of his children, discovered his wife was killing them, then assisted in the cover-up.

If I remember correctly, he woke to the screaming of Darlie, not the children.

Also, didn't he take a shower at the neighbor's house before going to the hospital?

And whatever happened to the pants he was wearing that night?

All Rise said:
If I remember correctly, he woke to the screaming of Darlie, not the children.

Also, didn't he take a shower at the neighbor's house before going to the hospital?

And whatever happened to the pants he was wearing that night?
I dont recall it as being a shower, just as "cleaning up". They took the pants from him but the blood was all quite explainable, so you don't hear much about them.

dasgal said:
I dont recall it as being a shower, just as "cleaning up". They took the pants from him but the blood was all quite explainable, so you don't hear much about them.

Yeah, he had the amount of blood that we would have expected a loving mother to be coated with.

I've always wondered why the family's never spoken to this fact. Any one of us whose a mother can totally understand the concept of comforting your hurting child. To KNOW that your children are laying there bleeding to death and stand there NOT touching them is completely foreign to most of us. I would even expect Darlie Kee to do likewise. I've never seen them speak to this issue. They've got to know that its a sore spot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back