P-A JOHN BRYAN MORGAN ATTORNEY

Disposition: CASE IS CURRENTLY OPEN
Disposition Type:
Disposition Date:

Event Date Event Time Description Location
Calendar Information Is Not Available For This Case

Docket Date Defendant Docket Entry
9/24/2008 COMPLAINT FILED
12/1/2008 NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION OF CINDY ANTHONY AND GEORGE ANTHONY ON 12/22/08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovely that they're scheduled for right before Christmas...sure hope they take place (and really hope that the Anthonys show up without any counsel!)
:D

cool!!!! just wish them luck and hopefully they will bring their own asprin.....:clap::clap:

jmo

SNIPPED FROM http://www.myorangeclerk.com/ :

Case Number: 08-CA-0024573-O Filing Date: 9/24/2008
Case Type: Civil
Case Status:
Status Date:
Current Judge: SPRINKEL, G A IV
Party Details Case Disposition Case Calendar Case Actions Financial Details

Subject ID Full Name Party Type Status
D-A CASEY ANTHONY DEFENDANT
D-A JONATHAN KASEN ATTORNEY
D-A TOMASITA D CROWELL ATTORNEY
P-A ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ PLAINTIFF
P-A JOHN BRYAN MORGAN ATTORNEY

Disposition: CASE IS CURRENTLY OPEN
Disposition Type:
Disposition Date:

Event Date Event Time Description Location
Calendar Information Is Not Available For This Case

Docket Date Defendant Docket Entry
9/24/2008 COMPLAINT FILED
12/1/2008 NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION OF CINDY ANTHONY AND GEORGE ANTHONY ON 12/22/08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovely that they're scheduled for right before CHristmas...sure hope they take place (and really hope that the Anthonys show up without any counsel!)
:D

First of all...I doubt they've been able to convince anybody else to represent them; and secondly, it couldn't happen to two "nicer" people. Oh...to be a fly on the wall...

What ever happen to Morgan deposing Casey? I have not heard anything other than he wanted to do it in jail but nothing else was mentioned except that Casey was counter suing Z.F.G.

George and Cindy are going to have the worst Christmas imaginable. I certainly can't find it in myself to celebrate anything that makes it even more difficult.

George and Cindy are going to have the worst Christmas imaginable. I certainly can't find it in myself to celebrate anything that makes it even more difficult.

Yes they are...truly I can not help but feel bad for them at this time.

Really? Maybe if they told the little princess liar to cut the crap from the beginning they would not be in this mess!

I feel sorry for ZG.

The best thing G & C can do for Caylee, their family and themselves is simply tell the truth. What did LA say, "Truth don't hurt?" It's really elementary.

and again the question WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE????? They are living their own little illusion..I might feel bad if they steped inside the forum of reality--this currently is their choice...Caylee didn't get that option---

I recently lost my mom---can't tell you that it feels good to grieve-but its easier this year not watching her go down that dementia path anymore--grief is hard---but this continued spin cycle.....the least they could have done was try to find Caylee instead of holding on to the "hope"--(i.e., LIES) and at least give her a place of dignity to rest in--at least honor her that---

the living can speak---kc silenced poor Caylee and the grandparents are doing their grandaughter no jusitice....

jmo
just can't muster the energy to offer them sympathy unless they were truly grieving the reality instead of acting on the lie.....jmo

and again the question WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE????? They are living their own little illusion..I might feel bad if they steped inside the forum of reality--this currently is their choice...Caylee didn't get that option---

I recently lost my mom---can't tell you that it feels good to grieve-but its easier this year not watching her go down that dementia path anymore--grief is hard---but this continued spin cycle.....the least they could have done was try to find Caylee instead of holding on to the "hope"--(i.e., LIES) and at least give her a place of dignity to rest in--at least honor her that---

the living can speak---kc silenced poor Caylee and the grandparents are doing their grandaughter no jusitice....

jmo
just can't muster the energy to offer them sympathy unless they were truly grieving the reality instead of acting on the lie.....jmo

I fully believe they have made a mess of things and continue to do so, however its Christmas time and regardless of what their part is or continues to be in all of this what a horrible time of year to have lost their grandaughter.

.... isn't it sad that people have to wish for such hateful things … especially this time of year.:(

.... isn't it sad that people have to wish for such hateful things … especially this time of year.:(

I agree, I would not wish this on my worst enemy...that said, the only one I feel sorrow for is Caylee. She is gone from this world, more than likely it will be proven that it was at the hands of her Mother, and will never spend another holiday or any day with her family again.

I can imagine worst Christmases. I would imagine all the other families out there who have missing children, and who have actually done everything they can to help LE find their children, who we have probably never heard of, will be having worse Christmases than the A's.
Maybe this deposition can be Cindy and George's light bulb moment.
Lanie

I agree, I would not wish this on my worst enemy...that said, the only one I feel sorrow for is Caylee. She is gone from this world, more than likely it will be proven that it was at the hands of her Mother, and will never spend another holiday or any day with her family again.

I'm not wishing hateful things on anyone---I agree it would be sad on anyone and wouldn't wish it on anyone---but reality is that they are more or less out and about buying Christmas gifts, setting a place for the baby and pretending that she is comming on home...she isn't--that is the problem I have--prolonging the inevitable for what purpose????? Dragging innocent kids thru the media proclaiming them to be Caylee....that isn't right--some of those good citizens wanting to grab the Caylee look alikes ---- Please----this isn't right--someone will get hurt over them and their "looking"---I know if someone would have grabbed my kids.....I would be in jail---but I could also promise you this that if it were one of my kids faces plastered all over the media--they would have more on their hands to worry about than kc and zfg....they would be seeing me and my hubby in court....that is what I'm trying to say...

I guess what it boils down to is they should be thinking of memorial for the baby---put her to rest---she isn't comming back--hopefully this came out right...but I wish no harm to them---just that they would accept and move along---

jmo

I'm not wishing hateful things on anyone---I agree it would be sad on anyone and wouldn't wish it on anyone---but reality is that they are more or less out and about buying Christmas gifts, setting a place for the baby and pretending that she is comming on home...she isn't--that is the problem I have--prolonging the inevitable for what purpose????? Dragging innocent kids thru the media proclaiming them to be Caylee....that isn't right--some of those good citizens wanting to grab the Caylee look alikes ---- Please----this isn't right--someone will get hurt over them and their "looking"---I know if someone would have grabbed my kids.....I would be in jail---but I could also promise you this that if it were one of my kids faces plastered all over the media--they would have more on their hands to worry about than kc and zfg....they would be seeing me and my hubby in court....that is what I'm trying to say...

I guess what it boils down to is they should be thinking of memorial for the baby---put her to rest---she isn't comming back--hopefully this came out right...but I wish no harm to them---just that they would accept and move along---

jmo

It all came out right!!! I understand completely what you're saying. :clap:

jmo

No offense intended, but it is not up to US to say when the Anthonys decide to accept that Caylee is dead... that is entirely up to them. Perhaps hanging on to this hope that she will come home is all they have right now that keeps them going. WE don't get to dictate when they finally accept facts and have a memorial for Caylee. Some people go for YEARS with their loved ones missing and they never give up.

When has anyone "grabbed" one of these Caylee look-alikes? I was not aware that the A's PI's ever actually approached one of them. As far as I know.. it is the media that is putting these pictures out for the world to see... not the Anthonys. Put the blame where it belongs... these kids have had their pics flashed on t.v, on NG's show quite a few times. That is not the A's fault.

CA trying to blame Caylee's disappearance on JG and/or AH with LE rather than admit to them about KC's true actions and behaviors in their home surrounding the time Caylee disappeared, behaviors that would warrant CA calling KC a "sociopath" to KC's BF's, actions that would lead CA to telling AH that KC would face jail time if CA couldn't find her fast, actions and behaviors that CA reported in her 911 calls (in fact the main reasons for her to call 911 - not Caylee missing): all these things are what keep me from feeling complete sympathy for CA even at Christmas.

I do feel sorry that they lost a granddaughter, but I think they have done nothing to honor the fact that Caylee is either lost or gone. If they have a tag number to a suspected kidnappers car - give it to LE yesterday. If they have people taking pictures of kids that look like Caylee in every state - get pictures of the adults ANY of these kids are with while they're at it. If you get a free trip cross-country to make an appearance on a nationally syndicated television show, don't insult the intelligence of the public by laying claim that you are FINALLY travelling to follow-up on a tip of your missing granddaughter - sinceuwas...

I could go on about why I personally am a Grinch about the A-Clan this season, I guess because I feel that the greatest gift they can give each other - for once - is the truth. I'm not forgetting the reason for the season, and until the A's do right to honor Caylee by acknowledging the truth they already know to be true (no one is responsible for Caylee's disappearance but KC) I can not feel sorry for how far down they've gone. They are doing it to themselves. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage
Back