TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they'd know where the cathouses are? Ya'll have any water boards back there? J/K on the waterboards....not about them knowing.

Mick, you see these "adult bookstores" along the interstate every hundred miles or so. TN has done a good job recently of policing prostitution. Sex trafficking does happen in TN but I have not heard of it in these "local" establishments.

I see this crime to be more local than for national or international reasons.

It must be me, but I am at a loss about all the excitement by LE if they are finding bits and pieces of her possessions around the area, but no sign of Holly, after nearly two weeks. All the items really say is that at some point the abductor, with or without Holly, passed by an area. I'm not seeing how it leads to her location now.

It must be me, but I am at a loss about all the excitement by LE if they are finding bits and pieces of her possessions around the area, but no sign of Holly, after nearly two weeks. All the items really say is that at some point the abductor, with or without Holly, passed by an area. I'm not seeing how it leads to her location now.

Agree- if all they have is these little tidbits than unfortunately they may be far off. If that video is right, then frustration is building.

They may be excited because every bit of evidence they find brings them closer to catching the guy that did it. Keep in mind hat this is not only a search for Holly, but also a search for the suspect.

They may be excited because every bit of evidence they find brings them closer to catching the guy that did it. Keep in mind hat this is not only a search for Holly, but also a search for the suspect.

ITA... they would have never found that family from Ohio inside of the hollow tree (nor rescued the young daughter) if they hadn't linked the suspect first...

I am praying with all I got that there are some nice fibers and prints and hairs from the perp all over the items they are finding

I am assuming that if the perp is dropping things for LE to find, he is not leaving prints???? If Holly dropped them, only her prints would be on them, unless the perp is careful not to leave his own prints!

My mom was on the search party this morning. It got called off because of the weather.

A couple of things that I don't think have been discussed. There are many people who have vacation places in this area. The search today was near Woodlawn Shores. Lots of people from Memphis/Jackson have cabins there. My brother in law from Jackson has 100 acres of hunting land
just north of parsons. My parents live in Memphis and have a place on te beech river. My point is, it is a little town, but lots
of folks travel through.

Also, something weird. They were searching on the west side of hwy 69. That would have been thrown put the passenger side going into town

Do LE think they are in a car? If so, are they driving around this area? If he does have a car, and they have some idea of who he is, would they have a lead or description of a car he could be driving? We are not hearing any description of a BOLO for him or a car or truck at this point. I am just wondering if he has Holly with him, she would have to be restrained to keep her in the car in some way or gun point to keep her in the car and not try to escape. You can put a person in a trunk but it is tricky at best.

welcome to weblseuths won'tforgetusername

I must say... I LOVE your username!

My mom was on the search party this morning. It got called off because of the weather.

A couple of things that I don't think have been discussed. There are many people who have vacation places in this area. The search today was near Woodlawn Shores. Lots of people from Memphis/Jackson have cabins there. My brother in law from Jackson has 100 acres of hunting land
just north of parsons. My parents live in Memphis and have a place on te beech river. My point is, it is a little town, but lots
of folks travel through.

Also, something weird. They were searching on the west side of hwy 69. That would have been thrown put the passenger side going into town

Above BBM. OR.... thrown from drivers side going out of town. I think I am going to have to work on my theory (perp profile) this does look a local. Someone who is limiting his travels to very local. hummmmmm does suggest someone in plain sight.

of folks travel through.

Or from the driver's side, going away from town?

If it was the phone remember it's probably fried from the rain. They'd need to have the forensic folks carefully extract the data which I'm betting will take a day or two.

That explains why they'd say "may help" or "may" be hers. It may look like and be the same model but until the forensic people pull the back off/battery they won't see the identifying information/ID # to confirm.

The thing that sticks out about the location the item was found is that it doesn't fit with any specific course when viewed with the lunch bag. There's no clear directionality.

Thanks for the welcome, they had less than 70 people searching today

We just had a huge Holiday and people have to go back to work. I would bet most people can't stay off work to do this, especially if they are not on a paid leave...

I would think if Holly was alive after all this time and all the ppl searching this guy would give himself up...and go for a lesser sentence at least it wouldnt be murder. He has no where to go but down but its his choice how far down hes willing to go.

I dont think we know where this substancial piece of evidence was found sure we know where they were searching but was it found there?
Could someone walking down that road have seen it and called LE...
I dont know and i think our imaginations are working overtime LOL

of folks travel through.

Or from either side of an ATV riding on the west side of the road in either direction.

If it was the phone remember it's probably fried from the rain. They'd need to have the forensic folks carefully extract the data which I'm betting will take a day or two.

That explains why they'd say "may help" or "may" be hers. It may look like and be the same model but until the forensic people pull the back off/battery they won't see the identifying information/ID # to confirm.

The thing that sticks out about the location the item was found is that it doesn't fit with any specific course when viewed with the lunch bag. There's no clear directionality.

Agree- just like someone randomly threw out evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam