Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blushing:

Thank you Patty.....

Justice for Caylee

Well done!! Loved the way you got the point and law acceptance about the hair banding into your comment also - that was just excellent!! :tyou: And may I add -
................ :yourock:

OMG! I heard you and was applauding! I thought, that's someone who has been following the case and sounds like they could be on WS! :woohoo:

That was great Linda! I would have been so nervous I probably would have forgotten what I wanted to say..lol.... you sounded very intelligent and calm.

I disagree with what they were saying about the Chloroform...that it was new science and never before allowed in a courtroom. GC-MS is old science and is accepted as valid in the scientific community. The new science, if admitted, will be the actual decomp signatures found via GC-MS. It will be interesting to see if HHJP allows the decomp science in.... it was found via GC-MS, which is an accepted science... but interpretation of the values is another question. Will his ruling be based upon on the interpretations or the process? If process, (GC-MS)..it should be in. I thought that in Frye.. the interpretation of the science was not at issue, just the scientific process itself in which values are obtained.
Based on this, I think the air samples for decomp would be IN. ???

Thank you both...I surely hope I sounded intelligent for some folks just say the stupidest things....my hubby was in the other room since I had to mute the TV...he too came out clapping....he said isn't that the little girl you've been crying for?? Yes, DH....she's Caylee Marie...well, her mothers going down....I didn't know you knew so much...:giggle: JMHO

Justice for Caylee

:blush: Thank you DG...I had so much more to say but I know how you get cut off midsentence, so I was just talking so fast to get my thoughts out....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I got on Prime news when Mike G was hosting it. They asked me what my comment was going to be. This was the during the time they had found the body. Did they ask you what you were going to comment on? I guess they have to carefully screen their calls. :waitasec:

One thing I love about CJBP is that you can tell this is a judge who has read the discovery, he has listened to the depo's and done his full research on all of these motions prior to ruling. He has done an incredible job in being fair and just and allowing in what should be allowed in.

I really don't think they need the air samples from the decomp, I think testimony from soooo many who smelled it and the cadaver dog hits is enough to cover that so I'm happy with which ever way he rules on that.

Justice is coming and the DT won't be able to find a bus big enough to throw anyone else under it, try as they might! The evidence, as we all know, is way too damning in this case. It has been since "day 31". IMO

One thing I love about CJBP is that you can tell this is a judge who has read the discovery, he has listened to the depo's and done his full research on all of these motions prior to ruling. He has done an incredible job in being fair and just and allowing in what should be allowed in.

I really don't think they need the air samples from the decomp, I think testimony from soooo many who smelled it and the cadaver dog hits is enough to cover that so I'm happy with which ever way he rules on that.

Justice is coming and the DT won't be able to find a bus big enough to throw anyone else under it, try as they might! The evidence, as we all know, is way too damning in this case. It has been since "day 31". IMO

Funny thing is Dr. Vass testified in court that as soon as he opened that container he knew what that smell was, decomp. So even if he cannot testify to the air test results, as an expert in the smell himself he could testify to what he smelled. jmo

Funny thing is Dr. Vass testified in court that as soon as he opened that container he knew what that smell was, decomp. So even if he cannot testify to the air test results, as an expert in the smell himself he could testify to what he smelled. jmo

I agree completely! The samples aren't as damning as someone who has made this his lifes work knowing the smell better than anyone could possibly imagine. This is what he does day in and day out he has studied this for how many years?! He is also very good at explaining the hows and whys of things which I think will go over very well with the jury. Not to mention he's just a cutie pie :)

I got on Prime news when Mike G was hosting it. They asked me what my comment was going to be. This was the during the time they had found the body. Did they ask you what you were going to comment on? I guess they have to carefully screen their calls. :waitasec:

Yes, Tulessa, I was asked what my comment was...they called me back, put me on hold...then as I was holding, I heard about the evidence coming in and I just couldn't contain my happiness..I do hope the Anthony's listened too..I am elated for Caylee's justice (which is also my nic on twitter)...I just had to get Caylee's name in there for it's about this precious child..JMHO

Karn said:
You did great LLLinda!!! Thanks from all of us and Caylee!

Thank you Karn....it's my passion for precious Caylee...I've been trying for a long time to get on HLN...I guess last night was the right time, eh...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Thanks Patty G! And by the way, what's the name of your little doggie in the background, tee hee! (I tried to do smilie, how does one do it as I can't figure it out!)

I was the Linda from NY....as I was on hold, I heard Vinnie announce the choloroform and computer searches for choloroform was in...I couldn't contain my happiness for Caylee's Justice...as I was talking so fast so I wouldn't get cut off in the middle....LOL

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

LLL you were outstanding!!!! Patty G thanks to you and Misha for all your hard work on posting this one.

Without exception everyone who smelled the contents of her trunk said vehemently "Whoa, smells like death !" no one mentioned garbage or pizza.

Without exception everyone who smelled the contents of her trunk said vehemently "Whoa, smells like death !" no one mentioned garbage or pizza.

To add to that as I've said before (because I have smelled it many times as an EMT then Paramedic in a county without a ME) and other people here who have had the misfortune of smelling it you can NOT mistake that odor. There is absolutely nothing else in the world like it and it lingers and clings to absolutely everything. I have had to throw out uniforms before because I couldn't get the smell out after being on a scene for too long.

I keep hearing Chopin's marche in my head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxg8m7za1XI

How appropriate Harmony2. Chopin's marche is dark, severe, foreboding, and evokes a "what you have coming you deserve" kind of feeling. The perfect soundtrack for when KC hears: "Guilty"!!

So if KC's soundtrack is Chopin's marche, I see Caylee's as being Arvo Part's Spiegel im spiegel. Innocent, hauntingly beautiful, and pure. It also evokes in me the feeling of a soul weeping for what might have been, what could have been but also freedom for the soul(in full) to soar, a sweet release for the soul. I believe her soul did go to Heaven, to her Maker. But her memory needs Justice. The balance of ??? needs righted. KWIM? The kind of betrayal Caylee suffered at the hands of her mother (and possibly even the A's) can only be healed by God. That kind is too much for a human soul to suffer and restore by itself. IMO anyway. One day soon Caylee Marie "Rest in complete Peace" is coming!

spiegel im spiegel arvo part
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUBK6RP9sOY&feature=fvst[/ame]

On another note....

IMO there is no way the A's can get a favorable ruling for them regarding the exemption to the rule of sequestration. This is an odd case where the victim's family is also the perp's family and they are just going to have to deal with that. They cannot claim that it would not change their testimony or that it wouldn't plant ideas. After this length of time, it would affect even a truthful person's memory in a confusing way so.........they cannot blame the judge when he comes down with "denied" on this b/c he is not going to have a choice IMO. I don't even see where it's a possibility for the judge, I really don't.

Does anyone know for sure if HHJP doesn't allow the "smell of decomp" evidence in, will Dr. V be allowed to say when he opened the can it smelled like death? Can he say that?

Also what is left to rule on? The dogs are in, the hair is in, the computer searches, the chloroform is in, the pictures are in, heart sticker residue is in, what is left besides the "scientific signature of decomp in the trunk"?

:cow:

How appropriate Harmony2. Chopin's marche is dark, severe, foreboding, and evokes a "what you have coming you deserve" kind of feeling. The perfect soundtrack for when KC hears: "Guilty"!!

So if KC's soundtrack is Chopin's marche, I see Caylee's as being Arvo Part's Spiegel im spiegel. Innocent, hauntingly beautiful, and pure. It also evokes in me the feeling of a soul weeping for what might have been, what could have been but also freedom for the soul(in full) to soar, a sweet release for the soul. I believe her soul did go to Heaven, to her Maker. But her memory needs Justice. The balance of ??? needs righted. KWIM? The kind of betrayal Caylee suffered at the hands of her mother (and possibly even the A's) can only be healed by God. That kind is too much for a human soul to suffer and restore by itself. IMO anyway. One day soon Caylee Marie "Rest in complete Peace" is coming!

spiegel im spiegel arvo part
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUBK6RP9sOY&feature=fvst

On another note....

IMO there is no way the A's can get a favorable ruling for them regarding the exemption to the rule of sequestration. This is an odd case where the victim's family is also the perp's family and they are just going to have to deal with that. They cannot claim that it would not change their testimony or that it wouldn't plant ideas. After this length of time, it would affect even a truthful person's memory in a confusing way so.........they cannot blame the judge when he comes down with "denied" on this b/c he is not going to have a choice IMO. I don't even see where it's a possibility for the judge, I really don't.

Does anyone know for sure if HHJP doesn't allow the "smell of decomp" evidence in, will Dr. V be allowed to say when he opened the can it smelled like death? Can he say that?

Also what is left to rule on? The dogs are in, the hair is in, the computer searches, the chloroform is in, the pictures are in, heart sticker residue is in, what is left besides the "scientific signature of decomp in the trunk"?

:cow:
31 days motion

Judge Perry being in Palm Beach, leads me to believe we won't see any further rulings today. :sigh:

Judge Perry being in Palm Beach, leads me to believe we won't see any further rulings today. :sigh:

I don't know if that is necessarily true Softail .......:therethere: ....

We act like the poor county clerk's office has nothing better to do than immediately post all motions from ICA's case. The motions are probably moving along the conveyor belt as we patiently wait. :blowkiss:

I don't know if that is necessarily true Softail .......:therethere: ....

We act like the poor county clerk's office has nothing better to do than immediately post all motions from ICA's case. The motions are probably moving along the conveyor belt as we patiently wait. :blowkiss:

I hope you are right! :skip:

:waiting:

Maybe I should leave for a while. The last 2 days, everytime I left - BANG! There they were! :giggle:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry denies reconsideration motion centering around stain in trunk. #CaseyAnthony -fell
1 minute ago Thursday April 28, 2011

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry denies reconsideration motion centering around stain in trunk. #CaseyAnthony -fell
1 minute ago Thursday April 28, 2011

:skip: :skip: :great: :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members