Charles Manson Has New Girlfriend; May Get Married

He's entitled to visits for up to 5 hours per day, but no conjunctival visits sadly. Looks like old Charlie is gonna need some "reading material."
So what's the benefit of his getting married then???

It's interesting that Garrido is in the same prison. JMO

I think we all need to keep in mind that, to an extent, Manson likes being in the public eye. Probably for his work with ATWA more than anything. He also seems to like to let people know what a righteous guy he is. I think he's so institutionalized at this point he would have a hard time living on the outside even if they opened up the gates for him tomorrow and set him free. He's said as much in interviews, too. He came from nothing and had a difficult childhood, not that that really excuses anything. But it's something to keep in mind nonetheless. He's stopped attending his parole hearings because he knows he isn't getting out, and until this recent Rolling Stone interview I don't think he's done one in years. In summation I suppose when you've been in jail as long as Charlie has there's very little control that you have over anything in your own life. Him showing off another young girl who's taken up his cause after all these years could simply be a big "F You" to the system he despises.

He likes all those snacks that silly womans brings in on visits. He has too many rights, imo. Those guys on his wing should get regular meals and that's it. They also should only allow their immediate family to visit, imo.

The whole thing about Manson, in my opinion, is that when you consider the way the Tate/LaBianca murders went down, and how it was proven the man wasn't responsible for killing anyone himself, the fact he's been in prison for the past 40+ years is a bit confusing to me. When people say he "brainwashed" those kids I kind of scratch my head. How exactly does one brainwash someone? Bugliosi definitely played a huge role in getting Charlie sentenced to life. And Charlie didn't help his own cause any by leaping over desks and threatening to cut off the Judge's head at the trial, either. Is Charles Manson a psychopath? I'm not sure. Is he a bad person? I'd say yes. Does he hold some kind of rare power to tap into people's psyche and play on it? Possibly.

What happened to Sharon Tate and the rest of the victims was horrible and the people that committed the crimes are where they deserve to be. No one should be released. Not even Van Houten, who seems to always be the one most likely to be paroled in many peoples eyes. Charlie did get a bit of a raw deal in my opinion. Though I'm not justifying ANYTHING his followers did by saying that. Manson may have very well killed Shorty Shea and countless others out at Spawn Ranch or Barker Ranch. But he wasn't being tried for those potential crimes.

I believe under RICO laws someone can be guilty of murder by ordering them to kill, but I'm not sure.

I get where you are coming from generic, but Steely is correct. Manson ordered the murders, that is completely illegal and punishable. Sort of like murder for hire. Even if he said some rather obtuse things about how to "make it look".

The way I see Manson is just what he said, "I was born for this." His shabby upbringing made him into a street smart, cunning criminal. He was meant to be in jail, and it looks like jail is good to him. He isn't starving, he gets false teeth, a cane, and whatever other medical assistance needed, food, housing, recreation, all the things he would never be able to provide well for himself if the murders had never occurred.

The "Family" could have been any sort of group of young kids looking to run away yet needing someone to direct them. They just found Charlie and LSD rather than the Moonies or Scientology. Charlie just thought it was cool a bunch of young kids were listening to his doped up street jive and took it as far as he could. I'd bet, like any young thugs of today, murder is not wrong in his mind, it is just an action to get to whatever the goal is, be it money, car, drugs, infamy, or for Charlie - his failed race war - which I think started in his mind not only from his upbringing and the area, but add in from his first young stint in jail.

:notgood::doorhide:

This gives me huge shudders and a big scare. Really?

I don't pretend to understand a thing about what evil this man is, but I've read the books and done some research and he is a very scary individual. I hope for her sake this young lady is not drinking his kool aid and is doing this for some weird publicity thing.

ALWAYS MOO

But that still makes her a sick-o!

I believe under RICO laws someone can be guilty of murder by ordering them to kill, but I'm not sure.

Absolutely. It is called conspiracy. Did you know CM pretty much admits he and a now-released follower went back to Tate residence to clean it up and check it out!? That is one reason why the followers were a tad confused that Sharons blood was all over the doorstep and she never went outside. The dropped glasses as decoy, etc. CM ordered the killing, told them to make it witchy, and then quizzed them upon their return. At La Bianca, CM went in and tied up victims with leather straps first. Did you know that?

Cm also got Hinman murdered in same manner essentially. One call to CM that Hinman did not have the money and the order went thru, even after his ear/jaw was sliced and sew on. He died chanting. The only person CM almost killed himself that we are sure of was Crowe, who lived.

Absolutely. It is called conspiracy. Did you know CM pretty much admits he and a now-released follower went back to Tate residence to clean it up and check it out!? That is one reason why the followers were a tad confused that Sharons blood was all over the doorstep and she never went outside. The dropped glasses as decoy, etc. CM ordered the killing, told them to make it witchy, and then quizzed them upon their return. At La Bianca, CM went in and tied up victims with leather straps first. Did you know that?

Nope, I didn't know that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an entire bookshelf of books, not just Helter Skelter. All kinds of old videos, etc. when I was a hippie teen I got sucked in by another friend into reading Bugliosi. His book, And The Sea Will Tell, is another amazing true crime novel.

Nope I didn't know that, but I'll throw out a piece of information you probably know. Neil Young hung out with Charles Manson once at Dennis Wilson's house.i believe Wilson was trying to get Charlie a contract, but failed. So Manson decided to have the jerk who wouldn't sign him, who happened to be Doris Day's son, killed. He took his family to the house and sent them in to kill him and his family. In one of those odd wrong place wrong time things Sharon Tate was staying there while DD's son was somewhere else.

Do you have more trivia?

Charles Manson is marrying Alanis Morissette?!

She'll have to write a new chorus for that song now.. "It's like a cavity search.. on your wedding day"

;)

She does look like a Manson girl though, doesn't she? Total murder groupie.

So what's the benefit of his getting married then???
Cell phones.
So Susan died a 'horrible' death of brain cancer. She stabbed an about-to-deliver mother. And her baby. Whilst saying she had no sympathy. I have none for Susan. Her death was too easy.

Charles Manson is marrying Alanis Morissette?!

She'll have to write a new chorus for that song now.. "It's like a cavity search.. on your wedding day"

;)

She does look like a Manson girl though, doesn't she? Total murder groupie.

:giggle:

I don't believe that is so. For one thing- what clean-up? All the blood is explainable IMO. Also, why would he tell them what to do, ask them what happened... then go back there anyway?

It is interesting to think about none-the-less. Thanks.

It would seem that there are those who do not understand the cult mentality "do anything we are told". There are many that are like that..remember Jonestown? Who could imagine anyone doing such a thing much less that many? Just because someone they had some respect for told them to do it.
Its the same for CM followers. They did not personally have animosity for anyone at the address of Tate's house. CM did. He thought TM lived there and he wanted him and family dead. Punished.

It would seem that there are those who do not understand the cult mentality "do anything we are told". There are many that are like that..remember Jonestown? Who could imagine anyone doing such a thing much less that many? Just because someone they had some respect for told them to do it.
Its the same for CM followers. They did not personally have animosity for anyone at the address of Tate's house. CM did. He thought TM lived there and he wanted him and family dead. Punished.

Very similar to Scientology too. Scientology tried to kill Paulette Cooper. She was the first person to write a successful book citicizing Scientology. Scientologists don't try murder anymore, AFAIK, but they are doing really unethical things that also constitute criminal acts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back