General Discussion

I thought the glove had no match yet, except male. If the match turns out to be non-local, I think there's a case, but if it's local, hey, the wind could have blown it there. IMO a local wouldn't be convicted on a glove match.

No match as of the 48 Hours showing in July 2008 (that I know of) although it was male DNA. I understand what you are saying about a local and the wind blowing. I kinda think it was similar to what Gaia posted on her link but that is just a guess.I think this was a "little help from your friends" kind of disappearance and it certainly doesn't preclude a local from orchestrating the disappearance. Just my experience with this case and lots of input from locals and others. JMO.

Well, we know of one person who was there that night, because he left a business card. It's been a long time and I will have to find a link, if no one remembers that. Also, we know who was at the houses that night. As for the glove, who knows, but LE has had it for a long time and I don't see any results yet.

Well, we know of one person who was there that night, because he left a business card. It's been a long time and I will have to find a link, if no one remembers that. Also, we know who was at the houses that night. As for the glove, who knows, but LE has had it for a long time and I don't see any results yet.

I believe you are speaking of HD but he wasn't there until Sunday night/Monday AM after Tara hadn't answered any phone calls all throughout the day on Sunday. He was in contact with Tara's mother and left a business card at that time.

Tara was last heard from on Saturday night/Sunday AM and the last known people to see her were the BBQ/cookout attendees at the Davis house.

When you say "we know who was at the houses that night" which night and whose houses?

Your right, but I believe that we don't know exactly when Tara went missing. I have read everything a dozen times but not recently and you know what they say about the mind being the first thing to go. But it does seem to me so many things could have happened. She was last seen at the cook out, and then not reported missing until Monday morning when she didn't show up for school. That does not mean she went missing for sure Friday night does it? This case is so close to my heart and the one that brought me to first SM and from there I found a link to WS where I have lurked every since. I will pull out my info, and reread my notes. I do pray that one way or another Tara will come home. I'm glad for your interest in this case, and for all the others who have kept it going on this site.

Your right, but I believe that we don't know exactly when Tara went missing. I have read everything a dozen times but not recently and you know what they say about the mind being the first thing to go. But it does seem to me so many things could have happened. She was last seen at the cook out, and then not reported missing until Monday morning when she didn't show up for school. That does not mean she went missing for sure Friday night does it? This case is so close to my heart and the one that brought me to first SM and from there I found a link to WS where I have lurked every since. I will pull out my info, and reread my notes. I do pray that one way or another Tara will come home. I'm glad for your interest in this case, and for all the others who have kept it going on this site.

The cookout was Saturday night. Tara was last seen around 11 PM Saturday night when she left the cookout.

The cookout was Saturday night. Tara was last seen around 11 PM Saturday night when she left the cookout.

Zookeeper, RT has the correct info. Tara went missing Saturday night/Sunday AM not Friday or Sunday night PM or Monday AM. The time frame for her missing is after 11 PM Saturday night but before Sunday afternoon.

Okay, please don't flame me for posting this. Someone posted this link in the Maura Murray thread and I read the reading on Tara. I am VERY skeptical of these kinds of things but I still can't help but find it a little bit interesting to read.......

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/2008/08/tara-grinstead.html

On a more realistic note regarding the glove - how certain can we be that the glove was not blown into the yard or was just discarded there carelessly?

Gaia, thank you for this link. I found this information of Caroline's to be very interesting. She did a lot of work on it too. I have asked her if she could answer a few more questions. One of them being 'when will Tara be found?' As accurate as I feel much of her interpretation was, I would be interested to know what time frame she sees Tara being found in.

Sorry, You are right about the day, I knew it was Sat night, just miss posted that..Thanks for setting me straight.

My point in the post was that from the time TG left the cookout until the time she did not report to school, we have no clue what happened. She could have stopped somewhere, met someone for a few minutes, had someone waiting for her at home, we just don't know. We do know that HD was at her house on Sunday night early Monday morning, a very long way from home, his business card was in TG's front door, he said he left it there so that she would know he had been there. He may have given one to FG later, he was also more than a "childhood" friend. I'm not saying he was involved in anything that happened to TG.

I know TG was a good person, but she also had a private life. And I won't post anything that puts her in a bad light. I believe someone harmed her, I don't know who, but I do hope that soon there is closure in this case. Of course this is JMO,

Tara was becoming a problem to her ex. She was doing the emotional breakdown thing and even involved his parents. She would not accept that he had moved on. Sounds like she wanted to rattle him and his teen girlfriends little world as well. Therein lies the answer, as far as I am concerned. Tara was becoming a problem to you know whom, and had to go. Problem solved.

Hi Judelize,

How would you like us to respond to your post? It will get the dander up in some and a high five in others. But surely you thought of this when you made such a specific statement.

I wish it were that simple. It would make the case an open and shut one. But it isn't shut and three years have gone by. Why do you think no one has been arrested yet? Not trying to sound like a smart a$$, just asking.:)

It could very well be as simple as you think, and many will agree with you too. Since LE is leaning towards two people being involved in Tara's disappearance, would you say the second is this teenager, or a friend or even a hired gun? Whose dna do you think is on this glove? And do you think the gloves' owner will be the missing link in a convinction?

Is there a known POI that fits the description given in the "chart" it was very interesting. I'm new to this site I live near TG's hometown and am fascinated with all of these kind of stories glad I found this site.

Hi Esah

My statement was not intended to appear specific or get the dander up in some. I should perhaps have added "in my opinion". This is how I have felt since the case started. I have bottled up my views for 3 years, and after eventually joining, could not resist voicing my opinion. Chances are very good I am wrong. I don;t think we will ever know (don't you just hate that). If there was a second person involved I would lean towards 'friend". Probably the 'friend's" DNA. This would be the missing link in a conviction..I think. Thanks for your patience and response fellow sleuther!

Thanks Judelize and for what it's worth, I agree with your first scenario. Until we get more info, that is where I think most of us are leaning. It just seems to be the way most of the cases like this one, end up.

One thing that still bothers me about Tara's ex, MH, is that if he was so trained in many different areas, ie Military and Le, why wasn't he front and center on the searches? He could have been there as a friend and do what friends do in a situation like this. Just because AG said something to him, that most likely ticked him off, should not have even have ruffled that guys feathers. To those of us on the outside, it looks like she scared him off. For a guy with a macho ego, why didn't he prove her wrong or just not care what she said and be there anyway? I just don't know the answer, but it makes me think worse things about him. JMO

And Tara bought a new door lock, the week she disappeared. Why? What could be the reason for that? She only mentioned to a friend that she bought the lock. She did not elaborate on why. I could easily guess why, but I could just as easily be wrong too.

Welcome My2CentsWorth! glad you found us. Perhaps you will have the fresh new set of eyes that Tara's case needs!

Thanks for the welcome! We are fast approaching the 3 year mark and as far as talk of the case in Hawkinsville you just don't hear much about it anymore.(sadly) I think it is all a shame. The biggest "rumor" in the small town was that LG the BIL was involved. To what extent?, who knows. All I know is H'ville is a small town with "small town" morals and he and other married men that she could have been envoled with had all the motive they could need, "their reputation". My thought and it's just that a thought has always been that she could have been pregnant, just found out, & told who ever the father was, and he happened to be married. This could have caused a major disturbance in a married man's life and reputation to the point he thought he had to "get rid of her". JMO What do ya'll think? Like I said I'm new here this theory may have already been discussed.

Thanks for the welcome! We are fast approaching the 3 year mark and as far as talk of the case in Hawkinsville you just don't hear much about it anymore.(sadly) I think it is all a shame. The biggest "rumor" in the small town was that LG the BIL was involved. To what extent?, who knows. All I know is H'ville is a small town with "small town" morals and he and other married men that she could have been envoled with had all the motive they could need, "their reputation". My thought and it's just that a thought has always been that she could have been pregnant, just found out, & told who ever the father was, and he happened to be married. This could have caused a major disturbance in a married man's life and reputation to the point he thought he had to "get rid of her". JMO What do ya'll think? Like I said I'm new here this theory may have already been discussed.

I would say that rumor was floating in Ocilla vs. Hawkinsville. But that is just my opinion. I also think that the Ocilla "market" loves to point out that Tara dated several people. She professed her love for one over and over but it was unrequited and he was an Ocillian and had a rocky relationship with Tara for several years. The last weeks before her disappearance this person played heavily in her daily actions trying to get him to respond to her. Alas, it didn't happen the way she wanted as there is no happily ever after.

In my first post I questioned if we know of any POI that fits the discription given by the astrology person (sorry if I offend anybody, don't know what to call her) in her chart. The part where she mentions it to be a light haired, broad shouldered man who's spine may be distinct with his shirt off? Do you have any ideas

In my first post I questioned if we know of any POI that fits the discription given by the astrology person (sorry if I offend anybody, don't know what to call her) in her chart. The part where she mentions it to be a light haired, broad shouldered man who's spine may be distinct with his shirt off? Do you have any ideas

That's a good question My2. I don't know of anyone.

I read somewhere that TES (TexasEquusearch) is coming back to Ocilla. This is great news! I don't know of a date yet. If I find out, I will post it here. But they must have a good reason for doing one at this point in time. My mind is spinning with speculation as to why they would be returning to search, but I am so glad that they are coming. I read too, that they need donations. I went to their website and it is quite easy to donate there.

AWESOME!! Great news Esah! You are right that is VERY interesting. They must know a little something we don't for them to be comming back. Thanks for posting. My child goes to school in Hawkinsville and I have several friends that work there I will see if there is any new "buzz" around the school.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back