"Do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera..."

imnotheonlyone

Reaction score
A blog from R. Grund (11-19-08)
http://bulletins.myspace.com/index....&MyToken=b98227ad-0ac5-477f-9c29-e0deca26115b

He posted it as a bulletin on MySpace, which only goes to people on your friends list. Here is the whole thing, note at the bottom he asks to re-post:
P.S. Thanks for all your hard work, keeping us on the straight and narrow (well, mostly:))

Good morning all!

I was wondering if anyone here was at the celebration for Caylee last week at Blanchard Park? If you were - do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera asking people questions on camera. She claimed she was doing an independent documentary.
Did anyone get a name or business card from her? If so, can you pass that information on to me?

The reason I ask is this - if you answered anything on camera she cannot use your footage for public release without a release from you to do so. Assuming she really was doing an independent documentary and not working for someone to get that footage. The next paragraph will explain that some more.

Secondly, we now know that the large gentlemen in the cowboy hat was not a "protester". He was a paid member of the Anthony Family defense team. He is a private investigator hired by Mark NeJame. His name is Dennis Mand he was there to disrupt the event and get information. He can be seen in a news report sitting on a sofa with NeJame, Tim Miller (what is someone like Tim Miller doing with this crew?!) and another unknown gentlemen. If I were to look for that stolen camera I would look toward him and his female associate that was holding the sign stating Caylee Is Alive. Those same two people were at the Equusearch sites both Sat. and Sun. I am not saying they did it but it's a natural place to start looking.

This strange case has become even more bizarre with these new players, including the founder of Kid Finders and his history, and I think it's time questions were asked and answers sought.

If you a friend of Caylee's please repost this bulletin to get the information out.

It makes sense you would look at him & the woman with him for the camera. But I suspect he knew he had a lot of eyes on him as they cause such a stir.
I am wondering did they create a diverson so all eyes were on them while a 3rd party took the camera.

A blog from R. Grund (11-19-08)
http://bulletins.myspace.com/index....&MyToken=b98227ad-0ac5-477f-9c29-e0deca26115b

Good morning all!

I was wondering if anyone here was at the celebration for Caylee last week at Blanchard Park? If you were - do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera asking people questions on camera. She claimed she was doing an independent documentary.

I'm pretty sure she interviewed Murt that morning. I remember him talking about her.

Hey Em good to see ya. This fiasco is growing and growing. Why would the A's want to film and talk to people at that vigil thing What could possibly be important enough to send investigators and spies. I think that crazy
A family still believes the Gr. family has something to do with it.
Is this a movie? Are these people acting, please tell me this sh@t isn't happening.

It's a bulletin, wish it was a blog, then everyone could see it.
There's not a WHOLE LOT more to it than what's posted above. He basically warns people about their rights as far as being video taped and makes a few observations about the female camera person and the cowboy.
I PM'd Jbean and she's checking into posting the whole thing.
You're not missing a lot, IMO. :)
Hopefully we'll be able to post it.

I think I somewhat remember hearing about a drunk cowboy and some posters on Murts site kept telling him to smack the girl on the butt about the camera? Is this in ref to it? Were they news people? Or who?

I think I somewhat remember hearing about a drunk cowboy and some posters on Murts site kept telling him to smack the girl on the butt about the camera? Is this in ref to it? Were they news people? Or who?

Same people, same situation. I didn't know about the butt smacking. :eek:
No, I don't think they are news people...

Wasn't the drunk cowboy who was not really drunk the one who tore the sign up? He said he was a friend of either the Anthony's or TES. I can't remember which, I tend to think he is the guy in the TES picture of the three on the sofa.

Wasn't the drunk cowboy who was not really drunk the one who tore the sign up? He said he was a friend of either the Anthony's or TES. I can't remember which, I tend to think he is the guy in the TES picture of the three on the sofa.

TES- he handled the boarding of horses for the TES search. Link: https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/Horse_Information.html
GA supposedly took & tore up the sign on Murt's van. ( Edited: "took" sign for certain, tearing up may be incorrect)
Drunken-ish cowboyd dude is in the pic on the sofa.

Picture of Cowboy dude, Nejame and TM:

ThreeCouch.jpg

This was found in the FL Division of Licensing.
http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/cgi-bin/LicWebSrchInd.exe

Hopefully, this is him. Otherwise, he's not a FL Licensed PI. (Which he isn't anyway, if this is him, because it says Security Guard)

For those who don't know, he's the drunkencowboy seated above with Nejame. The obnoxious one at BP the day Murt was approached by him.

I'm shaking my head.........this case just can't get any more bizarre than this!

I dont think theres been any proof that GA tore up that billboard sign on Murt's window. Im not sure how that rumor got started. It shows him on camera taking the sign, walking it to his vehicle, stating it was stolen from them some time ago, placing it in the trunk, gets in his vehicle and leaves.

As for the guy with the cowboy hat, he told one of the news crews he worked for a ranch (cattle/horse rancher or something?) and that he was with TES. Thats all I know, but yes, thats him seated with TM on the couch.

TES- he handled the boarding of horses for the TES search. Link: https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/Horse_Information.html
GA supposedly took & tore up the sign on Murt's van.
Drunken-ish cowboyd dude is in the pic on the sofa.

Picture of Cowboy dude, Nejame and TM:

ThreeCouch.jpg

A little more info on an open case on Dennis-cowboy man, concerning a firearm:
(State of Florida vs. Dennis MXXXXX)
http://www.osceolaclerkcourt.org/calendar/..\nxhist.exe?casen=CM+++0800MM+002701++++++++

The rumor may have been that "drunken cowboy" tore the poster off the truck, but maybe others mistook it for his tearing up the poster. "Tore off" as in viciously and maliciously removing someone else's property without actually destroying it. Maybe? I dunno.

It's not just the cowboy in that photo who looks drunk.

I dont think theres been any proof that GA tore up that billboard sign on Murt's window. Im not sure how that rumor got started. It shows him on camera taking the sign, walking it to his vehicle, stating it was stolen from them some time ago, placing it in the trunk, gets in his vehicle and leaves.

As for the guy with the cowboy hat, he told one of the news crews he worked for a ranch (cattle/horse rancher or something?) and that he was with TES. Thats all I know, but yes, thats him seated with TM on the couch.

You may be right on that. I am going by the Murt live feed, which was on (but video was not on the poster being taken), only audio of Murt saying George just took/tore it off the truck. So, possibly he didn't mean "tore up."

Drunken-ish cowboy was on live audio, and in the rambling gave his phone number and name to Murt (and all those listening), and said he worked with the horses in the TES search. Take if for what it's worth, whether he was telling the truth completely, I don't know, but I know he is listed on the link posted above for TES & horses during the search. Does that mean he couldn't have been working for someone else too? Of course not.

According to the address given for the horse boarding and the TES Search, this is the same address of the Dennis M. in this open case, concerning a firearm with Osceola County Clerk:

(State of Florida vs. Dennis MXXXXX)
http://www.osceolaclerkcourt.org/calendar/..\nxhist.exe?casen=CM+++0800MM+002701++++++++

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back