Woman left with 'uniboob' after botched surgery

Silkprint

Reaction score
I can see it for reconstruction or, just maybe, if you're fried egg flat but otherwise leave nature alone.

um...the woman also had surgery on her eyes without her permission that keeps her eyes from closing?! the uniboob is the least of her worries.

The saddest part is that she looked perfectly fine in her before picture.

I kinda wish I could feel sorry for her, but I just can't...

She chose a low-rent doctor and it looks like she got what she paid for...

Her uni-boob has been repaired. I agree that would be the least of my worries. Can you imagine trying to sleep and not being able to close your eyes?

Her uni-boob has been repaired. I agree that would be the least of my worries. Can you imagine trying to sleep and not being able to close your eyes?

I was just going to post this!! How the he77 does she sleep? UGH

:shock: Shut the front door! Uni boob? Wide awake all the time?! I admit beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but to go 24/7 with eyes wide open?! Wowza.

I didn't read the thing, just looked at the pictures, lol. It looked to me like her frame wouldn't support the immensity of her implants. Gah, how bizarre. mo

I'd like to congratulate her on her future of backaches, looking fat (unless they're plunging out), and never sleeping on her stomach. :rolleyes:

I'd rather my mate have small and natural than big and fake. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back