2010.05.21 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, one piece of new news is we now see where the FBI saw the outline of the heart sticker as well as the relative size.
I saw that and my mind said, I already knew that - but yes, this is the first time we see where they saw it!!!!

There's a bar that's much closer to my house that would be better. :dance:

O/t But I'm gonna do you one better. Dinner at my house of Pinto beans, fried taters, Kraut & Kielbasa, fresh corn on the cob & cornbread! Thanks for all you do MM!!!
Pineapple upside down cake for desert!:blowkiss:

Looks like all of Casey's letters have their own Q values. Had not seen that before. Her letter to sheriff Beary is listed as K41.

The infamous diary is also considered a known - K42.

O/t But I'm gonna do you one better. Dinner at my house of Pinto beans, fried taters, Kraut & Kielbasa, fresh corn on the cob & cornbread! Thanks for all you do MM!!!

O/T, but MMMMMMM! I am soooo there, Tulessa! That sounds so good!

perhaps because my own living toddler is leaping on me and laptop yelling WHAT DAT MOMMA, I cant figure out where the heart on tape is.....

if I am understanding correctly, on the far left side from my perspective?

that seems too weird to me that it's not in the middle(ish)?

IIRC, Brian Burner is the neighbor that lent the shovel to KC.
Hummmmm, thanks. Knew the name was familiar........

Well we now know ( I think this is new??) the shovel was a "Stanley Classic"

So I get why they want to differentiate the DNA from the shovel - but why compare it to Caylee?

Hummmmm, thanks. Knew the name was familiar........

Well we now know ( I think this is new??) the shovel was a "Stanley Classic"

So I get why they want to differentiate the DNA from the shovel - but why compare it to Caylee?

Nevermind - reading too fast, they want all DNA found on submitted items to be compared. So they were looking for Caylee DNA on shovel, etc.

Well, one piece of new news is we now see where the FBI saw the outline of the heart sticker as well as the relative size.

As always,

Sleuth extraordinaire ! :blowkiss:

I don't think I am going to be any good today. Guess I have been staring at the 1405 pg. Oct. '09 dump too much lately. So much of it is copies from that dump - I'm zoning out.

I just ran through those 586 pgs. Not much but evidence logs, communication logs, etc.

I acutally found 4 things that I picked up a pen and wrote down (caught my eye)

Here ya go:

Page 345 - a Sears Credit Card with the name Timothy Monfarte (I think found in the wooded area - I might be wrong tho)

Page 397 Le believes that Caylee was intentionally put in the shirt "Big Trouble" because of what it says

Page 407 LE took a rug from the porch of the house because it lit up under alternative light source

And this is very interesting

Page 505 - a bullet jacket was found (but not in close proximity of the body) LE requested that Caylee's clothing be tested for gunshot residue. Now this could be just coincedence being that was a wooded area.

Just my observations from running through these pages.

That's stuff my Mom would cook (she passed away Dec 31) and it sounds soooo good!! Can I come??

Well.

I downloaded that huge PDF and am surprised my computer did not blow up, LOL. Now my eyes are permanently crossed.

I am rather disappointed in this doc dump, but would not have missed it for the world.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members