GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the parents and brother have been very dignified indeed. It's a shocking thing to happen, what a Christmas present to wake up to. I hope they catch the killer so they can get the funeral over and done with, at least that way they can try move on to some sort of degree. Everything is so wrong about this. I'm making no comment about the man in Black though.

I think the parents and brother have been very dignified indeed. It's a shocking thing to happen, what a Christmas present to wake up to. I hope they catch the killer so they can get the funeral over and done with, at least that way they can try move on to some sort of degree. Everything is so wrong about this. I'm making no comment about the man in Black though.

They will never get any closure on this unless the killer is caught & convicted.

I've just read on 2 websites that A & S have announced that JY did not eat pizza. Can one of you UKers confirm the report is true?

I saw where some are questioning why Jo didn't put the pizza in her bag. The pizza box looks a bit too large for the plastic bag? However, to me it seems strange too b/c I know that I would not want to carry a pizza box while walking home. It would be awkward, not to mention cold (since it's frozen).

I've just read on 2 websites that A & S have announced that JY did not eat pizza. Can one of you UKers confirm the report is true?

As in - "A&S police tell ITV News 'Tests have now been completed which conclude that Jo had not eaten Pizza prior to her death' via Twitter"

I suspect the report to be false.

I know that I would not want to carry a pizza box while walking home. It would be awkward, not to mention cold (since it's frozen).

A tiny point, but this type of pizza is fresh, not frozen. They are kept in the chilled cabinet rather than the freezer section.

As in - "A&S police tell ITV News 'Tests have now been completed which conclude that Jo had not eaten Pizza prior to her death' via Twitter"

I suspect the report to be false.

given the history of ITN & A&S, I'm not sure A&S would be offering ITN that 'exclusive'?....

A tiny point, but this type of pizza is fresh, not frozen. They are kept in the chilled cabinet rather than the freezer section.

this is one of our favourite pizzas, it isn't a large one and could easily be carried flat in a Tescos carrier bag

Could someone please verify this time line?

8pm: leaves The Ram
8.10: Waitrose
8.20: Bargain Booze
8.20: texts MW
8.30: calls RS
8.40:Tesco Express

I made this timeline a while ago enqueteu , its right as far as I know.

Jo’s Timeline

12.30 pm. Jo met B/F for lunch. Lunch was 20 minutes.

6.00 pm. Jo left work with colleagues for drink in the Ram pub.

8.00 pm. Jo left the Ram pub

8.10 pm. Jo was seen on cctv at Waitrose supermarket.

8.20 pm. Jo text Matthew Wood to ask. Where are you, do you fancy
a drink?. Matthew Wood was at a Christmas party.

8.24 pm. Jo visited Bargainbooze, bought 2 bottles of cider.

8.30 pm. Jo rang best friend Rebecca Scott. To arrange to meet up
Christmas eve.

8.40 pm. Jo bought pizza at Tesco Express. (which is about a quarter
of a mile from her flat.

[FONT=&quot]9.20pm [/FONT]Matthew Wood texted back. but there was no reply.

I saw where some are questioning why Jo didn't put the pizza in her bag. The pizza box looks a bit too large for the plastic bag? However, to me it seems strange too b/c I know that I would not want to carry a pizza box while walking home. It would be awkward, not to mention cold (since it's frozen).
I believe it was a chilled, rather than frozen pizza. In the reconstruction it seems to be taken from the chiller cabinet.

Heard it half an hour ago on sky news. The police confirm that jy did not eat the pizza.

I was in Tesco the other day and saw that exact pizza. I have to say it is rather big, and imo would be unlikely to fit in a regular carrier bag.

Does it matter if she was carrying the pizza in her hand, or in a carrier bag do you think?
Either way she had to carry it in her hand 'bag or not' if she was walking, or getting in a car.

The pizza is really no big deal to carry. My guess is she couldn't be bothered fathing about trying to open a carrier bag with full hands and fitting the thing in there. I personally fight a lot with carrier bags, can never open the dam things. She had a few drinks and probably thought 'sod it' too. She would be home soon anyway.

EDIT.. B.B.C News 24.. Jo did NOT eat the pizza...Official...

On Sky again right now...exact wording "police are still puzzled about what happened to the pizza. They now know she didn 't eat it"

IMO that pizza is too big for a carrier bag.

Is wether she was carrying the pizza in her hand, or carrier bag really relevant do you think?
Either way she had to carry it in her hand if she was walking, or getting in a car.

The pizza is really no big deal to carry. My guess is she couldn't be bothered fathing about trying to open a carrier bag with full hands and fitting the thing in there. I personally fight a lot with carrier bags, can never open the dam things. She had a few drinks and probably thought 'sod it' too. She would be home soon anyway.

EDIT.. B.B.C News 24.. Jo did NOT eat the pizza...Official...

I thought it would be relevant to the reconstruction, if she was walking along the street with it tucked under her arm..... I would say that's quite unusual and may have jogged a few memories iygwim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17