OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true.
Based on the picture, I would assume the dog would be able to get to truck seat after all.
Poor thing.
Has anyone found out how the dog is doing since being rescued?

Very true.
Based on the picture, I would assume the dog would be able to get to truck seat after all.
Poor thing.
Has anyone found out how the dog is doing since being rescued?

My understanding is the dog is doing well. :)

Oklahoma City, OK
Eufaula, OK
Cookson, OK
Houston, TX

Cherlyn Mangum
Paula M Mangum (50)
Alexa Louise Highland Baptist Church (37)

I was doing another search for Sherilyn, on Inteluis, and found a new listing, but can not find anything on "Alexa Louise Highland Baptist Church."

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&searchform=name&qf=SHERILYN&qn=JAMISON&qs=

Not a clue. Looks to me like Intelius linked an Alexa Louise (of the Mangums, possibly) to a Highland Baptist church. Or possibly an Alexa Louise Highland to a separate Baptist church.

But then again, wouldn't surprise me if there was a baptist church named "Alexa Louise Highland Baptist Church" either.......

Oriah, I did a search on the P. Mangum and it came back with a list of names at the Comfort Inn Motel. Not sure where the motel is located. I would assume, Oklahoma City.

Oriah, I did a search on the P. Mangum and it came back with a list of names at the Comfort Inn Motel. Not sure where the motel is located. I would assume, Oklahoma City.

One can hope they have a business affiliation with the Comfort Inn of some sort.

I really hope my Intelius check never comes up with a hotel/motel as a known address, lol.

Bumping for the Jamison's.
For some reason it makes me immensly sad that a case (even with so much recent activity) falls to the 2nd page overnight. Just too many missing persons out there. :(

Bumping for the Jamison's.
For some reason it makes me immensly sad that a case (even with so much recent activity) falls to the 2nd page overnight. Just too many missing persons out there. :(

Oriah, is vin assist still being a brat?

Well.... yes and no. It's an 84 Ford 250, made in KS. It's been through KS, OK, and TX ownership. Still lookin though. ;)

Soul...you were right close on, only two years off. ;)

Soul...you were right close on, only two years off. ;)

I will do better next time.:crazy:

Doesnt it make ya mad to think somewhere out there people have all the answers to all the questions and for some reason have decided not to spit them out or dont think it important enough to speak up? Someone could just log on and spit out why the truck is there or when it got there and why it was ran over recently or who parked it there but no one has.

I will do better next time.:crazy:

Doesnt it make ya mad to think somewhere out there people have all the answers to all the questions and for some reason have decided not to spit them out or dont think it important enough to speak up? Someone could just log on and spit out why the truck is there or when it got there and why it was ran over recently or who parked it there but no one has.

Yes as a matter of fact it does!

Okay I'm trying a new approach here.
I think we need a "straight facts" list.
Please add as you think of them.

I'll start with this one:
A truck was found on a mountain in Latimer County OK, without the person to whom it was registered, inside of it.

Okay I'm trying a new approach here.
I think we need a "straight facts" list.
Please add as you think of them.

I'll start with this one:
A truck was found on a mountain in Latimer County OK, without the person to whom it was registered, inside of it.

According to a published report*, the Jamison couple were said to be death-obsessed and paranoid, and seeking to "live off the grid."

* in the Sunday Oklahoman, a statewide, credible newspaper; the report was based on interviews with Sheriff Beauchamp and others.

-A truck was found on a mountain in Latimer County OK, without the person to whom it was registered, inside of it.

-According to a published report, the Jamison couple were said to be death-obsessed and paranoid, and seeking to "live off the grid." This report was based on interviews with Sheriff Beauchamp and others.

This child was last known to be with the Jamison's (her parents) whose truck was found on a mountain in Latimer Co, OK.

Have You Seen Madyson Jamison ? Case Type: Endangered Missing
Missing Date: Friday 09th October 2009
Missing From: Eufaula Oklahoma
Missing Country: USA
Sex: Female
DOB: 01/Aug/2003
Age Now: 7
Specific Details:Hair: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 3' 10" (117cm)
Weight: 50lbs (23kg)
Race: White language: n/a

Specila Facts: When Madyson was last seen, her front teeth were missing. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a long sleeve pink shirt with small flowers printed on it.

Known Circumstances: Madyson was last seen with her mother and father on October 8, 2009, leaving their residence in Eufaula, Oklahoma. Their vehicle was later found abandoned in Red Oak, Oklahoma, on October 17, 2009; however, their whereabouts are unknown.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
Latimer County Sheriff's Office (Oklahoma) 1-918-465-2161

Also, please note: her hair had been recently dyed blond. She is light brown naturally.

-A truck was found on a mountain in Latimer County OK, without the person to whom it was registered, inside of it.

-According to a published report, the Jamison couple were said to be death-obsessed and paranoid, and seeking to "live off the grid." This report was based on interviews with Sheriff Beauchamp and others.

Bobby Jamison suffered from a debilitating back injury which would prevent him from physically navigating/maneuvering the rough terrain.

Bobby Jamison suffered from a debilitating back injury which would prevent him from physically navigating/maneuvering the rough terrain.

I am not so sure it would prevent him from walking the terrain. As it was explained to me, Bobby had his good days and his bad days. He would probably be able to walk around, he would just be in extra pain the next day. I know at one point he was working on a tree farm and talked about owning/working at a landscaping business. Some of this being after the accident that caused the back injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member