2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's Roll! :gavel: :justice:

:great::great::great::great:

I don't know if you intended it, but reading "Let's Roll" brought tears to my eyes because of that plane intended for DC on 9/11. Yes, let's roll. Let's get justice rolling for Caylee, the right thing that needs to be done. The SA will be Caylee's heros!

Do we know how this is going to work, by the way? Do we get to see everything?

The breakfast display looks wonderful and I'm starving! I will only be able to watch a short time this morning and will be depending on my fellow sluethers for the rest. You guys are the best! Thank you all !

So is jury selection going to be Tampa or Clearwater? Or is all this just another part of HHJP's "dark" sense of humor

It is in Clearwater/St. Petersburgh. Not Tampa. Two completely different counties.

Tampa is in Hillsborough County. Not Pinellas County. The jury will be coming from the Clearwater/St. Petersburgh area. Not Tampa?? I am pretty sure about this.

:great: I am not going crazy and I can read a county map! THANK YOU -- I was like........:waitasec: more coffee or early Alzheimer's????

Tampa is in Hillsborough County. Not Pinellas County. The jury will be coming from the Clearwater/St. Petersburgh area. Not Tampa?? I am pretty sure about this.

Someone needs to inform those rascals on FoxNews.
I hope the DT can make it on time, since it took 4 hours to get from Kissimmee to Orlando...

Does anyone have live feeds?

His Honor said jury selections to start at 8:30am.....anyone have live links...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Speaking of the Hard Rock Hotel in Tampa. I'm not a gambler, but they have the most amazing buffet set upstairs. It's like a little food court and you pay $20.00 and can eat anything you want from Chinese/Japanese/Sushi/Seafood/Southern Soul Food/Italian/Steak house style/Desserts. It's so worth the $20.00. All you can eat crab legs. Every time I'm in that area, I always go and eat at the Hard Rock.

The buffet here on this thread made me think of it... and I'm hungry.

Oh my!!!! I haven't been this excited since Casey got arrested on a whim!

Good Morning, On CNN and HLN they are saying it will be in Orlando - I just heard that about 10 min ago, 5:30am PDT.

What's up with Tampa?

I caught something on TV about the northern part of FL being more conservative and not opposed to the DP , and southern FL being more liberal and not liking the DP. Tampa, as well as Clearwater seems to be right smack dab in the middle, so favors neither the defense or prosecution, going by that analysis. Hope that helps. Perhaps someone else has a better or different view no this.

I'm in the Southern part of Florida, liberal and believe in the death penalty 100%. Actually, I'm more independent. I have my own views that sway between conservative and liberal. Some like to call it "flip flopping" I call it not allowing people to define who I am and my beliefs with a silly title. :woohoo: I think I am rare though... maybe just a little crazy? :crazy:

I'm so excited!!

Good morning everyone!! So very excited that, after all this time, Justice for Caylee starts TODAY!! I was like a kid on Christmas Eve last night, and kept waking to check the clock and count down the hours. It is almost unbelievable that we're actually starting today!! YAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998