2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RM to JB: "I don't understand what you're getting at."

None of us do, Ricardo.

:lol: RM tells JB - I don't understand what you are getting at.

RM - "I don't understand what you're getting at" to JB.

This seems to be a trend. Whenever JB speaks I experience symptoms of annoyance and confusion.

How bumbling was alll THAT? FG just needs to say ... you went to bed with Casey and Caylee on June 9th right? You woke up with only Casey, right?

duh

FGS! Please let Linda or JA do the questioning. FG is not making sense or asking the right questions.

JB trying to get Ricardo to say Caylee only in bed once with them

now moved on to ICA good mother

Good gawd, JB goes from one question, to something totally different.

Just so there is not any confusion, but lets make it more confusing

Well, Mr. Baez is going to have to come up with some other reasons for why ICA searched how to make chloroform once she knew what it was...IMO

Oh I agree. I'm not buying what he's selling; just saying I saw where he was going. Or trying to go, lol.

courtrandc-1.jpg

Oh boy! Here we go with the was Caylee hungry, happy, run to Casey....

I think yes. It gave her ideas! JMO

It seems she needed a man to be in her life t all times she was Juggling AL and
RM at the same time.. she had broken up awith RM but while seeing AL she was still going over RM's apt... I guess she was keeping her options open and ill bet she was calling RM when AL thought she was talking to her mom or the (NANNY)....JMO

Isn't there another guy she was chatting up as well aside from RM, AL and the ex LEO?

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought there was another guy she was chatting up? Possibly called WW?

Why is this soooo confusing???? Caylee slept with them always except that one night.

Oh goodness, I don't watch trials this is a first, is all this common? The confusion and such?

She had issues with Caylee going to sleep, she'd discipline her then... it was an ongoing issue. HELLO Chloroform!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆