WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Julia been seen at all out and about? I 'd love to see a recent pic of her.

Where are you baby Sky?

Bumping for our little man Sky this morning. Please post Search and Seek's information from above to your FB to get the word out about the vigil for Sky.

I have been so busy at work, but there is not a day that goes by that I do not think about Sky - in fact many times during each day!

Where are you?? Why in the world would ANYONE think that this kind of treatment is okay?

Julia - where is Sky? Why are YOU not searching for your baby? Why do you seem to not have a care in the world even though Sky is missing?

I am thinking of you today Sky on Valentine's Day! I wish you could spend this day and everyday with your daddy and sister! You will be in my heart forever little dude!

http://mynorthwest.com/108/625388/Sky-Metalwalas-dad-strong-for-daughter

If it's seemed like you've seen fewer headlines featuring Sky in the past couple of weeks, Terry said it's because they've been intentionally under the radar. "I think it's finally hitting [Solomon Metalwala,] that something happened to his son," Terry said. "But he's hanging in there because he's been there for M."

So sad for Solomon and M. :(

Bless Solomon's heart. It has too hard for him to come to grips with the reality of the situation. As always, my prayers are with him and M, and hopefully one of these days, Julia will finally be help responsible for what she has done to Sky.

Happy Valentine's Day, little man. I'm thinking of you and will try my best to release a balloon for you while in Spain. My heart goes out to Solomon and M today. I hope they had a day full of love. I know they're missing you, though -- it's been 100 days since Julia said you went missing. We all wish we knew where you were.

Has Julia been seen at all out and about? I 'd love to see a recent pic of her.

Where are you baby Sky?

I talked with a local who has been involved in the case and she hasn't, personally, seen Julia since Sky went missing. She's out and about a good amount, too.

Bellevue PD won't comment on Sky Metalwala, missing 100 days

Tuesday marks 100 days since 2-year-old Sky Metalwala disappeared in Bellevue.

Police now refuse to comment on the case, a drastic difference to the daily press conferences that happened during the first week Sky was gone.

[snip]

A vigil for the toddler is planned on Sunday, February 18 at 5:30 p.m. at Bellevue Park.

More: http://www.king5.com/news/local/Bellevue-toddler-Sky-Metalwala-missing-100-days-139323808.html

Bellevue PD won't comment on Sky Metalwala, missing 100 days

Tuesday marks 100 days since 2-year-old Sky Metalwala disappeared in Bellevue.

Police now refuse to comment on the case, a drastic difference to the daily press conferences that happened during the first week Sky was gone.

[snip]

A vigil for the toddler is planned on Sunday, February 18 at 5:30 p.m. at Bellevue Park.

More: http://www.king5.com/news/local/Bellevue-toddler-Sky-Metalwala-missing-100-days-139323808.html

Thank you for the update! I must say that I don't totally understand this stance but it's better than a statement saying they're closing up shop and that it's now a cold case. I'll take them clamming up instead a statement like that any day of the week. Perhaps something is brewing. I hope so!

It sure would be nice if they gave us just a little tidbit of information.

While I want them to put out information, I'm hoping they are building a strong case and "keeping things close to the vest".

Come on, Julia, tell us what you really know!!! 100 days have passed since Sky "disappeared" while in your care. Shameful!

I really don't understand why police can't give an update. In most of the missing persons cases they don't say much, and that isn't working well for them. Persons still missing and no one is getting arrested.

I really don't understand why police can't give an update. In most of the missing persons cases they don't say much, and that isn't working well for them. Persons still missing and no one is getting arrested.

I agree! If even to just rehash what we already know - at least it would be something to keep Sky's name and face out there!!!

:bump:

I hope/suspect that they know what happened to Sky and they don't need assistance from the public at this point. They just need to solidify evidence in hand and/or find a way to get some information out of Julia.

I hope/suspect that they know what happened to Sky and they don't need assistance from the public at this point. They just need to solidify evidence in hand and/or find a way to get some information out of Julia.

She must be on the edge, I hope she'll talk.

But since Sky is still missing, how can LE not need public help? Keeping quiet for so long may cause Sky to fade from memories, other than from places such as WS, or people may think he has been found. Kaine Horman has said he often runs into people who assume Kyron was found, since they never hear anything about him anymore. JMO

Praying that we find you soon baby boy.

Julia, if you are reading this, I know you miss M. What have you found to fill your life now that everything is gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv