17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is video of the witness interviewed my Ashleigh Banfield on CNN Friday night:

Trayvon Killing Eyewitness On CNN: I Offered To Show Police Scene Of The Crime, They Declined

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/trayvon-...show-police-scene-of-the-crime-they-declined/

I personally find her account to be very truthful. This sounds like just what I have expected of SPD since my first moments following this case which is absolutely nothing. I think when it's all said and done that we are all going to be really surprised as to how little they did investigate Trayvon's murder and how quickly they were going to close their case. Thank heavens that Trayvon's parents were not going to take no for an answer.

~jmo~

I still can't figure out how Zimmerman caught up with him, and I don't understand if you are watching someone suspicious why he didn't drive down to exit to see if the person was headed that way.

This new witness might very well have changed the entire narrative of this incident.

She said they were arguing loudly and for some time.

In my opinion, this statement completely invalidates Zimmerman's claim that he was taken by surprise and was in danger of being killed by Treyvon.

I still can't figure out how Zimmerman caught up with him, and I don't understand if you are watching someone suspicious why he didn't drive down to exit to see if the person was headed that way.

Because George has issues and he is unstable. Or as his friend said, he had "Fed up" issues and there was no way Trayvon was going to get away.

MOO

This new witness might very well have changed the entire narrative of this incident.

In my opinion, this statement completely invalidates Zimmerman's claim that he was taken by surprise and was in danger of being killed by Treyvon.

These 911 callers blow out of the water any notion that TM snuck up on and/or sucker punched GZ. It totally supports GZ grabbing hold of TM (the loud argument), TM defending himself by throwing a punch, an ensuing life and death struggle ending with the gunshot.

I believe other witnesses have said that there was a loud verbal altercation before the actual physical altercation. It was earlier in the case. Which you are correct, it totally kills the argument that Trayvon jumped him from behind while he was innocently walking back to his truck.

I have been looking for earlier reported links and a lot of them are deleted now... so I do not have a link for this... only my memory.

MOO

I don't understand what you mean when you say you can't figure out how GZ caught up with TM. He ended up at the spot between the homes with TM where he shot and killed him.

Well there was some reason the detective wanted to charge GZ, I'd like to know what that reason was.

You don't think the SA has talked to her? She said it was Sanford Police who wouldn't talk to her?

We'll just have to see how this all comes about?

I have a question, let's say Zimmerman never does get charged?? Can all these reports be released? Would they still be considered public record since there was an investigation?

They said the SA investigators talked to her. Her attorney said Ashley spent more time with the witness than the SA investigators did.

If you are asking me that question - I have no clue!

These 911 callers blow out of the water any notion that TM snuck up on and/or sucker punched GZ. It totally supports GZ grabbing hold of TM (the loud argument), TM defending himself by throwing a punch, an ensuing life and death struggle ending with the gunshot.

Mary C said the argument started a couple of houses down and TM ended up getting shot right near her back porch. No wonder they are pulling everything from the websites. jmo

Four feet away? That's the length of a seven year old - this witness could have seen food in GZ's teeth. The SA is not an idiot - if this person had a credible account, she would not be on CNN talking to Banfield.
JMO!
She said in answer to a question that she thought the body was about four feet away from the center sidewalk. She did not say she was four feet away from anything.

Well there was some reason the detective wanted to charge GZ, I'd like to know what that reason was.

Probably he already knew what we've been trying to figure out for a month. jmo

They said the SA investigators talked to her. Her attorney said Ashley spent more time with the witness than Ashley did.

If you are asking me that question - I have no clue!

Are you sure he meant the SA investigators and not the SPD investigators who were originally on the case? What's the point in bringing out a special investigator if they are just going to blow her off?

MOO

I believe other witnesses have said that there was a loud verbal altercation before the actual physical altercation. It was earlier in the case. Which you are correct, it totally kills the argument that Trayvon jumped him from behind while he was innocently walking back to his truck.

I have been looking for earlier reported links and a lot of them are deleted now... so I do not have a link for this... only my memory.

MOO

I'm pretty sure this is the witness account you are referring to. It seems to be the SAME witness that we heard from Friday night with Ashley Banfield.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-03-29/...hooting_1_witness-voices-window?_s=PM:JUSTICE

I don't understand what you mean when you say you can't figure out how GZ caught up with TM. He ended up at the spot between the homes with TM where he shot and killed him.
I can't figure it out. Wasn't Trayvon quite a distance a head of Zimmerman and running? Is George that fast he could catch up with him easily? Or was Zimmerman right behind Trayvon all the time?

Another thing, police even have warned people not to pull over for any car that could be mistaken for an unmarked police car while driving on a dark secluded road because so many police impersonations (robbing/kidnapping/killing). You're to call 911 and get confirmation that you are being pulled over by an actual Police Officer.

When I was a freshman in college I was warned not to open my car window or door if I was pulled over by a cop car with a single officer in it. It seems that a rogue cop in my home county had been pulling over single women driving alone and raping them.

Afterwards he'd tell them if they tried to press charges, he'd charge them with solicitation - a couple of women who did try to press charges actually spent time in jail because of that.

The advice given was to open the window just a crack and pass the officer my driver's license and insurance card through the crack. I did actually do that one night when pulled over by an officer. He asked me about it but as soon as I told him where I was from, he understood since the case was highly publicized.

That was forty years ago. I hope things have improved, but sometimes I despair.

JMO, IMO, etc.

I can't figure it out. Wasn't Trayvon quite a distance a head of Zimmerman and running? Is George that fast he could catch up with him easily? Or was Zimmerman right behind Trayvon all the time?

We don't know if he was running. GZ said he was running. Even if TM picked up speed, I think once he made the turn and had GZ out of sight, he slowed down. Whatever the case, it's moot. They ended up at the stop, together, where TM died. And now we have a very clear witness statement that there was a loud argument before the struggle -- knocking down GZ's claim of a surprise attack or a punch to the face after the "homie" exchange. And, again, there are growing indications that SPD was SELECTIVE IN WHICH 911 CALLS TO RELEASE.

See, Zimmerman seems to exaggerate certain things (I've noticed). It seems that Trayvon had no other option but to walk towards George in order to get home and that turns into "He's walking right towards me now. Yeah, yeah, he's checking me out now." ***not verbatim***

According to Trayvon's girlfriend, Trayvon was not going to run, but walk fast.

We have no idea where Trayvon was when Zimmerman jumped out of the car, but it wasn't until after he had already jumped out of the car that he states he doesn't see Trayvon anymore.

MOO

That ladies 911 call was never released and the city said they released them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken