Family, friends mourn Tigard boy (This is MY son)

Di, I regret that I am just now reading about this. My heart aches for you and your family. I know right now that words are of little comfort-but prayers and God's love will always be there. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Also, there will never be enough thank you's said for you and your husband allowing Ethan's organs to be donated.

I know I'm a bit late on this one, but I do want to let you know we are thinking and praying for your family. I can not imagine your pain.
((hugs))

Di, I too am late on this one! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours as you are dealing with this tragic loss!!! Thank you for sharing your story with us (your extended family). If there is anything that we can do to help you during this trying time, please let us know!!!!!!!!!
Michelle

So sad. Tears stream down my face when I look at his little face.

May God help you and your family during this time of sorrow.

Rosco

Thank you all so very very much.......

I don't think I have wrapped my head around this whole thing yet.... some moments are better then others..... but for now it can only be moment by moment.....

We have received so many cards from people (some people we don't even know) I read each and every word of each and every card..... sometimes I laugh sometimes I cry ....... but I so look forward to seeing a card in the mail box.... I hope they never stop..... but I know someday they will.....

My husband and I went back out to the camp site and planted some flowers and made a rock bed around them...... we just sat and watched the river flow..... it was so peaceful .... I knew Ethan was there with us.....

Again, Thank you all!
This brings tears to my eyes. One of my favorite places in the world is here in our beautiful Oregon and mainly in the mountains enjoying the serenity and peace. Knowing this was Ethan's last memory before the tragedy is comforting to me in a small way. God truly must have needed Ethan to be taken in such a bizarre way! My heart is so full. As I said before I was saddened when I heard this on our local news but then to find out it's someone I knew from WS made it hit home even harder! I can't fanthom what you're going through right now. I know what it's like almost losing someone as you probably know I'm Devon's aunt... he's the boy from Yamhill that was in a coma for 2 years before finally waking up. We were told his brain didn't have activity and that knowledge was HORRIBLE... but we tried hard to hold onto faith. I know if Devon was taken that he would have been in a better place. Ethan is in that better place. He was an innocent child and thus will receive all God's blessings and living with him. There is joy in that. Hang in there Di....you have a lot of love and support and Ethan would want you to be happy. I pray with time happiness will come. For now, please have peace in knowing Ethan is loved, cared for and never again will experience sorrow, pain or sickness. He has received what all human's born want to receive... eternal life.:blowkiss:

Dear sweet di,

I am so sorry to be late with my condolences, but I just started catching up on WS today. There is nothing I can say to ease your pain, but I can assure you that it does get easier. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

If there is anything I can do for you or if you just want to talk, please pm me and I will send you my e-mail address.

Love, Browneyes :blowkiss:

Dear Di,
Oh, I am so very sorry.
I just found out about the death of your beautiful boy, Ethan.
Please know that you and your entire family is in my prayers and thoughts.
God's blessings, sweetmop

I want you all to know I read over this thread often....... every word....... it is so calming to me to read your words....... I can't thank you all enough for your prayers and thoughts!

I have some pictures I will try and get on today..... I have alot of pictures on my myspace for those who would like to see them...... myspace is: seahorseladydi

also there are some remember Ethan Tshirts that are avalible for those who would like them..... please email me if you are interested.....

Seahorseladydi@yahoo.com

Thank you ALL..... I LOVE WS!!!!

Di~

Seahorseladydi,

I don't usually read the "Up to the Minute" board and so had not read of your loss until now. I am so very sorry for you and your family's loss. Ethan is beautiful and always will be! Life just doesn't make sense sometimes and this is certainly one of those. Your memories are precious and perhaps sometimes bittersweet, but good nonetheless. As time passes the pain will lessen little by little until it seems bearable.

I will remember you and yours in my prayers.

Here are a few pictures I said I would post.......

The Memorial service is THIS Saturday at 11 am...

OOPS! I need to redo them.... There were WAY TOO BIG! SORRY

Hi seahorseladydi...I can't wait to see the pictures of your sweet baby boy! I'm so sorry for everything...how are you holding up? Probably a stupid question to ask. We are praying for you. Take care.

Here are a few pictures I said I would post.......

The Memorial service is THIS Saturday at 11 am...

OOPS! I need to redo them.... There were WAY TOO BIG! SORRY

Dear Di,

To use the words of LadyLuck, words escape me.

The members of Websleuths are here for you, to wrap you in their warmth and love in these trying times.

Please use this thread to update us on how you and your family are doing.

Take care,
Tricia

Ok, I got the pictures smaller....

Ethan1035.jpg

This was taken the weekend before the accident.... we went to the beach

468F05A10007F48100003A9C22070206530.jpg
He always wanted a mohawk.... his older brother gave him one while mom and dad were gone one day.... ROFL!

Ethan1013.jpg

Last known picture taken of Ethan, June 21st at 8:57pm.... 1 1/2 hours later he would be gone.....

momethan2.jpg

Holding my little man's hand....

I am so sorry. He was a precious, beautiful little boy and those pics just made me cry. The pic with the mohawk is awesome, just showed how much spunk and spirit he had, it looks like when he smiled he just went all out with it. I'm so, so sorry for your loss. If I could send hugs to you, they'd be coming by the truckload right now.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful little man with us. He was and is a sweet faced angel.

print_Resting_Place.jpg

Your little man is just a complete doll.. Looking at his pictures brings tears to my eyes and my heart.
I am so sad for you.

Di, thank you for sharing your pictures. I made pillowcases a couple days ago in honor of Ethan and my nephew Devon. They are being donated to Doernbechers so each child can have their own pillowcase and if they're able to go home they get to take them home. I am planning on making as many as I can. I was trying to think of ways to get fabric donated and then I'd make them. But I wanted you to know I was doing this. Our church headed it up and I thought of Ethan and Devon and said I'd do it.

Here's a couple pics of the 5 I made. I know it isn't much but I think the kids will love them!

July152007013.jpg

July152007014.jpg

Di, I am so incredibly sorry for you and your family. Ethan was a beautiful little man and it is obvious how loved he is. God bless all of you.

Seahorseladydi,

That picture you posted of Ethan just hours before the tragic accident literally moved me to tears. What a happy boy! It's so nice to see his smiles and his bright eyes. I guess that's all any of us can ever wish for our children.

I think of you and your family every day. Words seem inadequate to express how I feel. May love embrace you during this time. Please keep us posted.

love,

SCM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆