Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey can not be bailed out before she goes before the Judge today. She was arrested while already out on bond therefore she must go before a judge.
Also Casey can have her original bond revoked by Orange County because she is under the "Baker Act" which means she can not have contact with anyone under the age of 17... she has so that is grounds for Orange county to revoke her original $50,000

Thats up to the bondsman these new charges are seperate! My hubby owns some bonds company where I live LOL I her stories all the time!

She is that.
Did she say that she say that she wasn't allowed to search for Caylee? I swear I heard that. She has more excuses than anyone I've ever seen.

[sarcasm]of course not, she's been under house arrest![/sarcasm]
:boohoo:
i thought she had "31 days" to search for caylee? oops, forgot the sarcasm quotes on that one...

have a hard time feeling sorry for Cindy. She could just walk away from everyone but she chooses instead to partake in these showdowns. Isn't that narsacistic? It's a lost cause to attempt to get anyone to see her POV. She's in denial and she's DENYING she's in denial. When people are deep in their own mess, they can't see what's right in front of them. I don't blame her for being in denial, I think that's just a protection method her brain is using to help her through what must be insane grief and heartache.
But still Cindy, quit talking to people.

Casey can not be bailed out before she goes before the Judge today. She was arrested while already out on bond therefore she must go before a judge.
Also Casey can have her original bond revoked by Orange County because she is under the "Baker Act" which means she can not have contact with anyone under the age of 17... she has so that is grounds for Orange county to revoke her original $50,000

This is what I'm thinking. There simply isn't a reason to take four or five police cars to someone's house on Friday night for check fraud.

They may also want to bring up her bond violations to the judge at her hearing.

She will get the same judge that gave her the $500k bail amount, so my guess would be she'll stay in jail this time.

Hope she got plenty of showers, Facebook and Whoppers 'cause there might not be any more in her future. :clap:

Thank you for letting me know someone was "listening" to me. LOL

We're all starting to become the same person. It's the curse of the garage.

I guess this is the part that I fess up and say I admire all your concentration watching The Garage, cuz I have ADD (seriously) and I go only about two minutes before I can't stand to keep looking at it, especially while nothing happens. I'd LOVE to see the Photoshop make-overs, though. LOL :clap:

O/T, batmacj your avatar makes me smile!! Your kitty looks just like my baby Jenni who passed away almost 2 years ago. I had her for 15 years and thought I would die when I lost her. Your avatar makes me remember her and smile - thank you!

Well, wishingtree, to continue the O/T trend... I had a beautiful grey kitty (short hair) named Pershing with the most amazing personaility....sadly, he got out of the house and was hit by a car right before Christmas.

I cried my eyes out and realized that, yes, I was one of those crazy pet owners. Anyway, about a month later, hubby and I went to the animal shelter and found the kitty you see in my avatar-Z Kitty. He grew up in the shelter and was 5 months old when we got him. He is the sweetest kitty ever...I think he has Pershing's spirit (yep, I know I am nuts).

Anyway, I think Z-kitty is the cutest thing ever...thanks for noticing :)

She won't see a judge til in the AM. He will set bond at that time. She will spend the night in the clink.

She wont see a judge till Tuesday.

Holiday weekend..lololol

deadline for deal.

Need rolaids after seeing Cindy's video on her lawn with that crowd of women confronting her. I didnt know whether to aplaud or feel sorry for Cindy. I am so lost

For the first time since early on in this case, I did feel sorry for Cindy and am surprised by my reaction to this video. She should have gone immediately back to the house and not tangled verbally with such ignorant people.

We'reall adults here. .If you don"t like the synopsis (which was quite funny), you have the option of ignoring it.

I was telling others to lighten up. I thought the synopsis was funny too but the poster was catching flack for posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member