Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, the three signatures are from three different people.

I agree, I'm not sure these match either. Would this then suggest that it wasn't Casey posing as Zenaida who paid the traffic fine on 6/27?

Bare with me... Just trying to figure this all out... :)

I can't access those files for some reason (I never can with attached files, only pasted-in images work) but based on the sample provided by VALee above, I don't think these match KC at all. I'm certainly no expert in handwriting analysis, though.

This disappoints me, as I'm quite keen on Blink's theory. Hopefully we can still wrap that one up nicely. :prayer:

Hi Chasing, Once you get a magic combo of posts and time in the forums, you should be able to view files.

Here are the three signatures:

KC from her statement to detectives:
picture.php

Zenaida #1 from her statement to detectives:
picture.php

Zenaida #2 from her traffic violation disposition:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I agree, they all look different to me too.

While the signatures appear decidedly different between all 3...Casey's and the two Zenaida's...it also appears that Casey's and the "real" Zenaida's signatures are written freely without thought producing a certain flow. The third appears to be written heavily and more deliberate which could indicate someone trying to change the appearance of the signature.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Amy's checks from Casey...

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 60
The letter "i" in Zenaida #2 traffic violation and the "i" in huzienga ...seem to match. But what do I know.

:) I don't recall who pointed out the "C" thing to me before, but, yes...that could've very well been what happened. :)
Too bad Casey didn't fill out the form herself, eh?

If 4/17 is correct, then, we have something we can work with...

I'm prolly sounding like a broken record at this point, but, we know the same, real ZG that visited Sawgrass had a boyfriend that got a tat recently per video on his MySpace site...and that same bf, Jonathan, listed CIT as one of his friends on MySpace. We know Casey frequents CIT and is very close friends w/ at least one, Sean, if not a couple or so of the employees. Sean & his roomates (brother John, and Lake Vaj owner, Iassen) also all hang @ CIT. All are friends w/ Dante who is a Sawgrass resident. CIT seems to me to be the most likely nexus of ZG & Casey. I'm thinkin' ZG came into CIT w/ Jonathan...and...Casey may have been there. ZG and/or Jonathan mention looking for apt's while gettin' inked...someone says...Dante likes Sawgrass...and they should check it out...and *shazam* the whole thing is born.

All of this would mean Casey needed/wanted an alias back around April 17. I don't think Casey's long-term prowess is well enough established that she woulda recalled all of this in June.

IIRC, JWG posted somethin' bout the April date and the computer search context at the time.
I think the CIT connection is likely.
I also think DS from Sawgrass knows a lot more than he let on.

While the signatures appear decidedly different between all 3...Casey's and the two Zenaida's...it also appears that Casey's and the "real" Zenaida's signatures are written freely without thought producing a certain flow. The third appears to be written heavily and more deliberate which could indicate someone trying to change the appearance of the signature.

Yep, my thoughts. Funky slant as well.

If you consider the Z being at the first of the name and the one tucked into Huizenga...they do look similar. They both look like a 3 with the smaller loop on the bottom. The downward sloping of the center could be because it is not at the beginning and connects to the i. The loops on the y, z, g, and the ones on the Z and the G have a flat side on the lower right which appears to carry over.

I see similarities, but distinct differences, too. This one is really hard to call which I find even more curious. You would think there would be NO real similiarities at all and as easily determined as the other signatures were to not be the same people.

ETA: I have never seen a cursive G like that in my whole life either! (On the disposition)

Isn't there another sample of caseys' handwriting in one of the document dumps? It was found in her car where she was practicing signin her and her bf names together?

Oooo...that has even more z's! (unless I am mentally spelling his last name wrong!) I hope we have it! Good idea for a comparison!

I've tried to read through this thread and see where it's been going for the last few pages. If I am saying something completely wrong please just pay me no attention.

Is the theory that KC is the one that went to the Apt's and under the name of ZFG?

I find it hard to believe that the man that filled out the card after speaking with KC in Spanish would not immediately know that she was not a native spanish speaker.

Here are the reasons why...1. When a native english speaker learns to speak spanish they usually retain enough of an accent from their English pronuciations that the native Spanish speaker can hear it clearly. It would be like listening to a native spanish speaker speak english after learning as an adult. There is usually a residual accent.

2. Even if KC learned to speak Spanish perfectly with no residual english accent she would have more than likely learned to speak, for lack of a better word, proper spanish. (like comparing the German language~ high german and low german~ high german being spoken in formal settings and low German being spoken informally~ tends to be the same with Spanish) She would have lacked a dialect. This would have been obvious to any native Spanish speaker that listened to her speak more than a couple of words.

My interpretation? This man that says he spoke with ZFG would have stated clearly to the LE that some white chick came in looking at apt's and spoke to him in Spanish instead of English.

Well I'm no help either because I'm confused as well. I'm not sure how Casey could have impersonated THE Zenaida Gonzales who looked at the Sawgrass apartment June 17th - there's too many reasons why not, including yours. We would also have to completely discount ZGs credability and the fact she states she DID look at the apartment.

The other theory is about a "Zenaida Gonzales" got who a traffic citation May 24th. Possibly Casey posing as ZG, and attempting to create an identity of a younger ZG. For this theory to have merit, it doesn't automatically mean Casey posed as ZG at Sawgrass as well. IMO

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but it would be a good idea to fix those checks posted here so that the account and routing numbers are not showing..I hope she has closed that account, but just in case, it might be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans