NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denise went missing November/December 1981.

Bodies were found November 1985 and it says: "Estimated Date of Death: 1-4 years prior
Skeletal Remains".

I doubt it is Denise and her children, since that would be impossible given the age of one of them.

This is very weird, I'm intrigued. I'd have to assume the unrelated child maybe is a dna match as a relative of hers, which is very strange, but I could be wrong...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Someone give me a refresher: was the youngest child related biologically to the mother found, or was she the one that wasn't?

Someone give me a refresher: was the youngest child related biologically to the mother found, or was she the one that wasn't?

The middle child was the one found not to be biologically related at this time.

Is this the case where they were found in barrels? I went back to the beginning and it said the bodies were wrapped in plastic strips?
I am asking because I recall a case where they were found in barrels, woman and children and I remember thinking after so much time had passed that they might have been from Canada or another country.
How in the world can a mother and children not be claimed????

The middle child was the one found not to be biologically related at this time.
Okay, that's what I was thinking. Thank you! If it had been the youngest child, that could maybe fit as being hers after she went missing which is still crazy...but nope.

Ready to hear. This could change everything.

We may be all surprised.... Have a feeling they are linked by the same murderer could be Denise's BF or someone that no one has been aware of.

Could the non-related child be connected to the murder victim in CAL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is this the case where they were found in barrels? I went back to the beginning and it said the bodies were wrapped in plastic strips?
I am asking because I recall a case where they were found in barrels, woman and children and I remember thinking after so much time had passed that they might have been from Canada or another country.
How in the world can a mother and children not be claimed????

The Farm, are you referring to John Edward Robinson?

Sorry I hit send before I was finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Farm, are you referring to John Edward Robinson?

Sorry I hit send before I was finished.

No I just looked up J.E.Robinson who I had never heard of.
The bodies were found in industrial barrels and I am pretty sure it was New Hampshire. Could have been Maine or Vermont. It was a woman and children, I remember reading about it but it had been quite awile and unfortunately I can not remember the exactness of it and they had no leads at all.
It stands out in my mind because they had no idea who they were. I believe if I remember correctly that hunters found them also.
Just trying to figure out if this is the same case. I am going to go back and see if I can find the information.

The bodies were found in industrial barrels and I am pretty sure it was New Hampshire. Could have been Maine or Vermont. It was a woman and children, I remember reading about it but it had been quite awile and unfortunately I can not remember the exactness of it and they had no leads at all.
It stands out in my mind because they had no idea who they were. I believe if I remember correctly that hunters found them also.
Just trying to figure out if this is the same case. I am going to go back and see if I can find the information.

Thank you!

In the MSN article Denise's daughter was located and living in California. Did RE leave Manchester after Denise's disappearance and relocate to California with the infant daughter. Possibly either raised her or gave her up for adoption.

Interesting that there is an unsolved murder in CA that is intertwined into the investigation.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...woman-last-seen-in-1981/ar-AAlWxPr?li=BBnbfcL

I'm pretty sure it's the same case you are thinking of!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2017/01/25/22699624.html
In this Jan. 17, 2017 file photo, a large green tent is seen in the back of a house on Hayward Street in Manchester, N.H., where authorities searched for clues in the missing person's case of Denise Beaudin. State authorities said the case is connected to one involving four bodies found in two steel drums between 1985 and 2000 in a state park. (Elise Amendola/AP Photo/File)

attachment.php

Attachments

• storage.canoe.com.jpg
    storage.canoe.com.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 230
http://www.concordmonitor.com/NH-At...-link-cold-cases-to-California-murder-7696046

Interesting quote found in this article. I wonder if RE was a long haul trucker?
This theory doesn't fit the isotopes at all, unless they were just visiting?

Alleykins we must be on the same tract read that article a little while ago ... It could be possible it does make you wonder, why was the comment specific on an occupation. There must be investigative info that has not been made public.. Just small tid bits of info

Has anyone looked up info on RE, i.e. Previous criminal records, marriage records, addresses etc... He was 14 years older than DB may have had a previous marriage or may have been married while dating DB ...

1-21-17
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/denise-...d-in-new-hampshire-womans-1981-disappearance/

https://manchesterinklink.com/fbi-packs-hayward-street-investigation/

I can't help but notice the teeth on this girl. I think the age would have been about right as the mother at Bear Brook. I think we need to know more about her.

WHOA.... just logged on. I got dissed on this one the other day and she actually IS related to this case; maybe not to the kids though? A little confusing. Does anyone know what time the presser is tomorrow? I'm too flabbergasted to look; and still at work :(

1-21-17

WHOA.... just logged on. I got dissed on this one the other day and she actually IS related to this case; maybe not to the kids though? A little confusing. Does anyone know what time the presser is tomorrow? I'm too flabbergasted to look; and still at work :(

It's at 10:30am EST tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member