TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible that on Holly's regular schedule she leaves earlier, at the same time as one or both of her parents... or leaves later at the same time as her brother.

This may be the only day that she leaves alone.

Just as with their schedules I do not think she is home alone a lot, I don't think there was a lot of opportunities for this to occur as she was leaving either.

I think having one person IN the house while Holly was outside was the best option... when the alternative was having another person outside with Holly or inside with Holly.

IMO, I doubt this was an abnormal routine for Mom, Dad or Holly (but perhaps for brother ... unknown) because her Dad said at the very first presser that it had to be someone who knew their routine. I take that to mean that they all left the house about the same time each day.

I was just thinking how all of our theories have a common thread... we all give this guy a lot of credit. I really don't want him to be as smart as we all seem to think he is! If we are right, we could profile him as being much older and experienced than Holly. Probably ex-military? I don't know... just thinking aloud! He should stand out in the community if we are correct.

I thought about the same thing then wondered how he could get Holly out of the area quickly if that is what he was doing that. Unless he had an accomplice, which I don't think is the case.

Good point about his carrying her books. Maybe that is why the brother thought that Holly was going into the forest with her boyfriend.

But then again I would think that the primary objective would be to get Holly to the get away car and keeping her under control until he did so. Carrying books would make that harder to do.

But maybe the evidence wasn't left behind intentially. Maybe once in the forest Holly made an attempt to flee, causing the stuff to drop.

He could have let Holly carry the books to the car at a rather rushed rate, holding her arm so as to keep control of her, and then, once at the car, separated her from the books, discarding them later. Remember, the lunch box was found 8 miles away, and I'm not sure how close to the box the tape was found. It appears to me that she was quite quickly ensconced in the car, and I would imagine that her things were scattered around while she was still held captive in the car. Then the escape through back roads to his hiding spot.

The road blocks (5, yesterday?) could have been, also, to trap anyone in the area, as well as to ask drivers coming through what they have seen.

If he's trapped in, well, at some point he'll need food or supplies and will have to find a way out.

I hope they continue the road blocks.

I just has a thought. Would LE say anything at all about the trail if it was Holly that left it. Wouldn't LE not want this monster to know they were on to him.

Also, if he did find out that Holly left a trail... he could get really angry with her and that would not be a good thing.

I dont think she left a trail as many places as they have searched. If she left things that far apart, the abductor would have to be driving around with her hanging out the window throwing stuff. I just dont believe it.

I think they acually believe she is "gone" and believe he got rid of her somewheres in the area. Thinking about it, if they thought she was being held by an armed man in the woods, I dont think LE would take the chance of unarmed searchers happening upon him and her.

I think that they searched Brodies landing (Tenn. river) because it is an obvious area to search..

Yeah, I tend to believe she was 'stashed' long before any of the items were discarded.

Edit to add:

Although, the one searcher on YT who was posting way too much info seemed to think that HB was indeed leaving a trail ... "Holly if you are watching this, keep doing what you are doing", followed by "but I'm not really supposed to say what that is".

I think it's obvious that he had a vehicle waiting somewhere, or else he would have just stuffed her into her own car and drove off... the easiest get away...
Instead he lead her into the woods on foot...?? This was definately planned...

Yeah, I tend to believe she was 'stashed' long before any of the items were discarded.

Edit to add:

Although, the one searcher on YT who was posting way too much info seemed to think that HB was indeed leaving a trail ... "Holly if you are watching this, keep doing what you are doing", followed by "but I'm not really supposed to say what that is".

Do you really think LE would have told him and all the other searchers something she was doing that may help them find her if she was doing something? Doesnt LE believe he is someone local? He would find out too.

Do you really think LE would have told him and all the other searchers something she was doing that may help them find her if she was doing something? Doesnt LE believe he is someone local? He would find out too.

Well, it would depend on what they were told to look for. Also, perhaps he was on a search party that discovered items that indicated HB had planted them & not the perp. I'm thinking something like a note or some such.

You'd just have to watch this guy's videos to believe it. He is very sincere (so I believe he was actually out searching..) but somewhat of a simpleton (IMO). Using sentences like (paraphrasing here..), "LE told us not to talk to the media, but I'm talking to the public".

His 5th day update has been removed but not his 4th day update. He gave lots of clues in his 4th day update but only said one thing of any significance in his 5th day update so it makes me wonder why it in particular was removed.

This guy is a volunteer from Adamsville... He ran his mouth on his site about the searches... He has deleted them now, but he told Holly to keep up the great work.. Keep doing what you are doing and the searchers will find you... (paraphrased).. He also gave the exact location that they were searching... I guess you would have had to have seen it... he gave out more than he should have... and it was all over the internet and here also...
Here's the link... again .. he has deleted the other video's..
http://www.youtube.com/user/rickeydaleshow?blend=22&ob=5

He's also in this MSM video...:
http://www.wmctv.com/category/19596...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=5775313

This guy is a volunteer from Adamsville... He ran his mouth on his site about the searches... He has deleted them now, but he told Holly to keep up the great work.. Keep doing what you are doing and the searchers will find you... (paraphrased).. He also gave the exact location that they were searching... I guess you would have had to have seen it... he gave out more than he should have...
Here's the link... again .. he has deleted the other video's..
http://www.youtube.com/user/rickeydaleshow?blend=22&ob=5

That's the guy. I didn't realize he'd deleted the others. When I looked the other day, he'd only deleted the 5th day update.

g'nite all, I'm off to bed.

lol... Mick. Im curious about those caves on forks...
Is that a vibe or do you live near there..?? Everyone's insight counts to me..:)

lol... Mick. Im curious about those caves on forks...
Is that a vibe or do you live near there..??

It's purely intuition....I live in California...Hope I'm wrong....hope they go out there and check though.

It never hurts... I've tried to get on the "ground view" but I can't... There's no mapping of that area... too rural...

Does anyone know if the lunch box or duct tape were found along a road or if they were found in the woods. If in the woods, how far from a road?

That's the guy. I didn't realize he'd deleted the others. When I looked the other day, he'd only deleted the 5th day update.

g'nite all, I'm off to bed.

IMO this guy needs to be checked out by TBI and not allowed to join any more searches.

There are a few things I got of tonights discussion:
and of course they are fellow posters THOUGHTS not facts...
The possible use of a truck and horse trailer and an ATV... It is possible that he led her to an ATV and drove it into the back of a horse trailer and drove off...
The possible death band on the hair that was attched to the duct tape..
Who's leaving a trail.?? Holly or the perp trying to through LE off the trail by putting Holly's belongings in different area's..
Why would the Governor up the anti on her reward by $50,000... within a few days of her missing..
MY OWN THOUGHT HERE>> I'm suprised that other families that are missing a loved one in the area are not outraged at this Governor for giving an additional $50,000 to find Holly, not to mention the FBI, US Marshalls and an amber alert that is meant for children 17 and under... Don't get me wrong... but EVERY missing person should deserve at least half of the reward and media attention that this is getting...!!!

Is this getting media attention anywhere except TN though? I know it was only on news in my area the first day and no updates since then nothing at all. I am only finding news here facebook and TN news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304