AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
o/t but listening to Levi's show charms the heck outta me b/c I get to hear all these southern accents

I like that Sheryl lady!

Now, other woman is on Levi and I am not agreeing with her much?

Tricia is now calling her on some of it - GOOD. Thank you TRicia!

Finally coming right out and saying "People sell babies for lots of money." Thank you, that needs to be said and screamed from the rooftops, even if that isn't what happened to Gabe.

somewhere between 10-40 thousand for a healthy, caucasian baby
glad the lawyer is eliminating that as a possibility!

Finally coming right out and saying "People sell babies for lots of money." Thank you, that needs to be said and screamed from the rooftops, even if that isn't what happened to Gabe.

It needs to be said..for sure..
OMG my heart breaks at the thought of anyone placing a price tag on a child..

(above bolding by smart blonde)

I believe Elizabeth did what she told Logan she did.

I believe she won't tell where Gabriel is for the same reasons Casey wouldn't tell where Caylee was.

I think Elizabeth will sit in jail, and then prison, because to admit to killing her child is a guaranteed way of never even having the hope of ever being free again.

I believe that Elizabeth probably gave Gabriel a lethal dose of 'medicine'- on purpose. The fact that she stated to Logan that Gabriel was dead and blue makes me think she may have given him the medicine, and then smothered him.

I am usually a very optimistic person, but in this case, I have had to admit to myself, that the most logical explanation is that Gabriel is dead.

Nobody would be sitting in that hell hole called the Maricopa County Jail if they had any way of getting out.

If she could produce a live Gabriel at this point, I believe she would. But, she can't.

Now, she has to take her chances, and hope that there will be reasonable doubt in a juries mind that Gabriel is living- the same reasonable doubt Casey Anthony was hoping for before Caylee's body was found.

OMG!! I had a horrible thought after reading your post. I wonder if EJ took those photo's on her camera thinking when this hit the media she could sell the photo's.

To me, Tricia seems to be the only person on here making sense and knows any details

Tricia is really doing a great job! Very strong points she's making! Sorry O/T! Carry on...

Oh, yes, I think the others are informed on Gabe, but they have all been trained to ignore any stripes and think of horses. They don't want it to be a ring, that makes it hard to sleep at night.

Oops, I'm OT, too. I'll lurk now. I'm just very proud of Tricia.

the money she got might not have been for a 'sale' of a baby but perhaps some spending cash for her 'expenses'

why is Susan so loud in comparison to the other guests and the host?

Oh, no - not an important question really $300 vs $500 - let's get to some meat!

Sorry.....but who is this Sheryl on the Levi show?

does Levi have someone on staff who screens his call-ins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase