If you have not heard this yet please listen now **NOT NEW**

Clarification: I meant the ex fiance was probably close to her NOT that he was likely to help her dispose of a body.

Just so you know you have heard a truth:

The Lord doesn't use the "Dead", already passed to communicate with us. He has too many of the living to do this. Only wihen someone hears from the dark side it is a "familiar spirit", but not the actual deceased person.

We don't have to communicate with the dead when we have a living God, prophets and the means of prayer for communication to receive all the answers we need.

The "Real Dead" can't and doesn't communicate with us. But spirits of the dark side try to imitate those that have passed in order to trick us into believing it's of them, our passed deceased loved ones.

Now we as the living can be led into truths, answers and mysteries we seek resolution in. Delving into these spirits can open up doors into one's life that need not be there.

We will find out what has happened to Caylee, and will be able to bring her the Love, Honor and memoriam she deserves in the time to come. Patience is a virtuous trait and a very wise course.

Were any of Casey's boyfriends close enough to her to become involved in helping her dispose of a body? Most of her relationships sounded pretty casual, with the possible exception of the ex finace.

Er, Uh, great point!

I actually had two ways of looking at this...

1. She is "reading" and inserting characters from her everyday life into the "story". (My kids did this when they were little. "And _____(insert our dogs name)....blah, blah, blah...")

or...

2. The psychic saw the video and usd the "Papa" form the video.

Don't know. I just look at ALL sides...

I have always felt that Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool, and after reading all the theories, I still believe that is how she died. I remember Cindy saying they always put the ladder to the pool away and had done so on the previous Sunday. The pool hadn't been used after that day. When Cindy returned from work she noticed the ladder was hanging on the pool on the 16th, and the gate was left open. Cindy said she thought maybe neighbor kids had come in and used it, but I don't. I believe Casey put the ladder on the pool planning to go in the pool with Caylee and then was on her cellphone, Caylee climbed up the ladder and fell in. JMO.

His quote says:

If it aint sideways it aint **** is no longer at the DRF but he is still gonna kick Gerardos *advertiser censored*

At the DRF makes no sense in terms of racing. There is a DRF construction in Florida, it sounds to me like he lost his job and blams Gerardo (which I do not think is a missed spelled version of the TV host). Sounds like he can't hold a job.

I will keep looking when you send me the document page and a last name.

Here is an example of drifting, everyone, meet my husband and he is also throwing up the the "W" hand sign out the window, and no we are not in gangs.

l_e958170911e613d0d4a47b7363043179.jpg

Kool Look, I'm sorry but the dead do communicate with us! I am not a satanist.

I have had contact from spirits. My father who has passed has visited me. My husband's father has. I have cats who have passed come back and visit. My husband felt one of them, too, when he jumped on the bed. He was a fat kitty. Lol!

I have given people messages. As others have said, most of the time the messages come in fragments. However, I'm not going to say the psychic lady could not get so clear a message. People who are clairaudient may get that.

The spiritual realm is not as limited as many religions would like to make it. Don't try to limit God! He is limitless. His children are limitless!

This infuriates me.

I'm not saying psychics don't exist, and I'm not saying they do. I have no idea either way.

However, this "message" was entirely too long and sounded completely scripted, imo. Sounds like this woman injected herself for publicity. How come she didn't get this message in June sometime? Why do these "messages" only appear after major television networks are all over the case?

Infuriating. Faking a message from a missing little girl is not ok at all.

Because by now, everybody knows that there is a reasonable chance that Caylee died while inside the car. So the "psychic" piles on. If it's ultimately determined that Caylee died in the car, the psychic claims genius-dom. If not, everyone forgets -- there's never any accountability.

Besides, I've never heard of this psychic. She must be a freelancer. She's definitely not registered with the accredited Official Psychics Bureau of America.

Correct. I am not a psychic, but soon after my son's death, while in light sleep I received a message and sent one back and it was not like hearing when receiving the message, nor was it like a voice in my head when sending the message. It was just there and was felt.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I experienced the same thing after our son passed 8/30/05. I still have these experiences, quite often actually and it's very comforting and also informative. I know, I know, some will say I'm nuts but that's ok cauz I'm a happy nut!

I'll bet LE gets calls from people like her on a daily basis. I do not discount psychic ability; I just don't believe it involves long, detailed narratives like that.

This woman probably has a very perceptive mind and has formed a theory based on those strong perceptions and thoughts. But that message was too sophisticated to have come from a child who hasn't reached the age of reason. JMO

Oh, and it struck me odd that she works in the media (is a radio personality) yet claims to have not heard about Caylee. So fine, she doesn't watch TV... Caylee made the COVER of People magazine. If this lady grocery shops, she could've heard about Caylee.

Salem, that is getting very close to being an inflammatory post. You are so much as calling me a liar, and I don't appreciate it!

Claycat - I meant no disrespect to you. Was it your post? Are you the one saying that you are getting these messages from Caylee?

I have read some of your posts before and I don't ever remember you saying that you had a full-on explanation for something. I do remember you saying "you had the feeling that...." "you saw ......" something that made you think it was there, etc. etc.

Inflammatory post - maybe. But it seriously ticks me off. I do believe in messages from the "other world" or what ever it maybe. But I also believe that they come in images, feelings, and blurry visions, not in straight talk. The biggest key to "psychic" visions, is interpretation. Nothing is clearly explained. If it was, as I said, we would have no unsolved crime or missing persons, because the many "psychics" among us would have straight and clear answers.

I know many are ridiculing Gale from Brian's site, but in my opinion, she is probably truer in spirit to a psychic than the message posted here. AND she is smart enough to use a little science with her "intuition" in the way of cadaver dogs.

Hope that explains a little better Claycat but if you are still offended, please put me on ignore, as I do stand behind what I said. I think it is grossly unfair to play upon a person's heartache and to take advantage of them when they are at their most vulnerable.

Salem

No, the FBI would not publicly endorse a psychic for any reason. This woman obviously was not taken seriously, or should we have been asked not to speak publicly about it, which is why it burns me when they do this.

The FBI is known to use tricks (props, etc) to get confessions. Perhaps a criminal profiler suggested using a psychic? Perhaps the "carefully worded" public broadcast from this psychic was a ruse. And if she can arrange a meeting in jail with Casey to deliver a "personal message" from Caylee, they may get her to break. I too think it's odd how Caylee's plea to her Mommy was worded. Just a thought...

Claycat - I meant no disrespect to you. Was it your post? Are you the one saying that you are getting these messages from Caylee?

I have read some of your posts before and I don't ever remember you saying that you had a full-on explanation for something. I do remember you saying "you had the feeling that...." "you saw ......" something that made you think it was there, etc. etc.

Inflammatory post - maybe. But it seriously ticks me off. I do believe in messages from the "other world" or what ever it maybe. But I also believe that they come in images, feelings, and blurry visions, not in straight talk. The biggest key to "psychic" visions, is interpretation. Nothing is clearly explained. If it was, as I said, we would have no unsolved crime or missing persons, because the many "psychics" among us would have straight and clear answers.

I know many are ridiculing Gale from Brian's site, but in my opinion, she is probably truer in spirit to a psychic than the message posted here. AND she is smart enough to use a little science with her "intuition" in the way of cadaver dogs.

Hope that explains a little better Claycat but if you are still offended, please put me on ignore, as I do stand behind what I said. I think it is grossly unfair to play upon a person's heartache and to take advantage of them when they are at their most vulnerable.

Salem

It was not my post, by I took offense, because I am psychic. A lot of what I get is more like what you are saying, but I am not very clairaudient. She may have picked up more clearly in that area than I can, so I have to give her the benefit.

However, thanks for responding to me in a nice way. I appreciate it.

DRF is a car thing (Drift racing, my husband is a semi-pro is this type of driving.) He is within the friends circle with DBC, before it all went private he is linked to Lake-Vaj and some of the DBC guys and Cassanova Williams.

Ok if you go back and read in the documents about Kiomarie and her report to LE. Instead of changing the date she claimed Casey called her from July 9 back to June 9 afater she was so adament that she knew what the date was she changed it to a different girl she knew, another Casey, a Casey Williams. Could Kio have combined the two names becasuse she had to come up with something quick becasuse she reliazed she messed up with the date. I will have to go back and reread through some of the data that has been posted about her. I can't remember all of the names that were on Kio myspace other than there was a connection to a ZG which brings us back to a Sawgrass connection.

"I quit Don Reid Ford today"
"If it aint sideways it aint **** (his myspace name)is no longer at the DRF (DON REID FORD)but he is still gonna kick Gerardos *advertiser censored*"
reads like a personal message to someone, like an inside joke. I don't think it means anything.
IMO

I don't think anybody here has suggested the one other person we know has something to do with car parts or auto stores ....

It really didn't sound like something a three year old would say. The comprehension of emotional issues her mother was going through is just beyond a toddler's capability.

ITA! I have a 3 year old girl, and she can't understand complicated adult emotional relationships yet. She can understand and sense when Mommy is upset, but nothing like "your dad was strict because he loves you" like the psychic was saying.

The FBI is known to use tricks (props, etc) to get confessions. Perhaps a criminal profiler suggested using a psychic? Perhaps the "carefully worded" public broadcast from this psychic was a ruse. And if she can arrange a meeting in jail with Casey to deliver a "personal message" from Caylee, they may get her to break. I too think it's odd how Caylee's plea to her Mommy was worded. Just a thought...

Gosh, I hope so! I don't care what they do--please just get Casey to end this painful, agonizing waiting.

I don't think anybody here has suggested the one other person we know has something to do with car parts or auto stores ....

Who - is it obvious?
Are you thinking Fusion Exotic Car thingy?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back