State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two days, two separate occasions at preschool. Towards the end of May. Things were escalating.

Oddly though, somewhere in all this evidence submitted, the first witness said the second witness was with her at the time and saw it also, but then the second witness came on the stand, said she only saw one argument, but it seemed to be a different time than when the first witness saw an argument. There is contradiction in their testimonies.

From Twitter:

stevengauck Steven Gauck
Judge denies Kurtz' motion to strike and suppress. Kurtz seems to know compute stuff that's making judge and Jr eyes roll . #coopertrial

You're correct, but a vast majority of time it does not, or else the murder rate in the country would be insane.

It only takes one. And what do the statistics tell us - it's most often the spouse/boyfriend/wife/girlfriend/mother/dad/child !! MOST often. So yes, not every argument ends in a murder. This one just happened to be a months long, even years long, argument that continued to get worse and worse until someone lost the battle. IMO.

random killers do not take victims clothing..including shoes! and leave diamond earrings...

It was. But haven't you ever bookmarked something that you never looked at again? Maybe he saw reference to it in a blog or forum and found the subject interesting. I've looked up quite a few odd things during this trial. I haven't bookmarked anything, but strange searches. And I do have bookmarks that I have never gone back to once I set the bookmark. I bookmarked it because I didn't have time to read it then but just forgot about it or no longer cared anymore about the subject.

I may be wrong but I think I remember that the suicide site was a link from another site pertaining to fathers who lost custody. He originally visited the custody site and followed the link to the suicide page.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Jury out. Defense attorney Howard Kurtz asks judge to strike all FBI testimony due to the testing methods used to extract info.

From Twitter:

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Jury out. Defense attorney Howard Kurtz asks judge to strike all FBI testimony due to the testing methods used to extract info. #coopertrial

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Defense attorney Kurtz says FBI did tests he knew nothing about. He again alleges that Brad's computer was tampered with.

From Twitter:

wral‎ Prosecutor Boz Zellinger says Brad's computer was not tampered with. #coopertrial
Twitter - seconds ago

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Prosecutor Boz Zellinger says Brad's computer was not tampered with. #coopertrial

There is absolutely no evidence of that whatsoever. None. No one had testified that he has an anger and/or rage issue.

Well, I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on that ncsu. Arguments is one thing, but Spying, stalking, withdrawing support, obstructing original agreement to allow Nancy to go home with kids, is yet another. Then to have your spouse to end up half naked not far from home, not alert anyone and so on doesnt indicate he had nothing to do with her demise in my reasoning.

BTW~ I think Krista testified just how angry and rageful he was in front of the kids..that went along with the eldest's syptomology..SO yes, it has been testified to and this was in March of '08 I believe.

I also think that Brad could not accept IF settling with Nancy and child support, that he could keep up his lifestyle of romancing others, travel and be the big wig in techie World :loser:

Anyway, I do understand where you are coming from, and your need for hard evidence. We never know just how any jury will respond:waitasec:

I grew up, or rather, managed to survive, in a house like that. Small 30 ft. city lot. Other than the next-door neighbors & a few close relatives, no one witnessed anything 'first hand'. Of course I'm sure rumors were around. When the Jeffrey MacDonald case was being tried, I had flashbacks of how the DA described it happening, that 'backhand to the older girl, sending her flying into the doorframe, serious head injury, etc.' I've got a broken tailbone from preschool age, that has given me serious back problems my entire life. And those internal scars from the abuse that doesn't show on the outside. Yes, when there are no witnesses...you can only imagine what's going on inside the house. :(

NC was not a shrinking violet, I think that if she was beaten by BC she would have told people.

From Twitter:

natgold‎ Kurtz twitches everytime computer is mentioned. Something big 'n bad is coming up from BC laptop & defense is nervous. #coopertrial

It was. But haven't you ever bookmarked something that you never looked at again? Maybe he saw reference to it in a blog or forum and found the subject interesting. I've looked up quite a few odd things during this trial. I haven't bookmarked anything, but strange searches. And I do have bookmarks that I have never gone back to once I set the bookmark. I bookmarked it because I didn't have time to read it then but just forgot about it or no longer cared anymore about the subject.

Suicide by asphyxiation, in Feb.? Well before any sort of rough draft for separation agreement. What was going on in the mind of BC way back then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998