Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not convinced that she didn't sneak out with friends, kids do that all the time, and their parents don't know. I would be interested in who she was chatting with online, maybe, and just a maybe some of them decided to sneak out and just hang out together for awhile down by the water, everybody bring a blanket or something to sit on, and then maybe something happened, an accident...kids panic, don't want to get in trouble for being out...so they wrap her in a blanket and put her in the water...i'm not saying thats what happened but it is a possibility, wouldn't make her a bad girl or anything, just normal kid stuff...

i'm just not convinced that someone in her family did something to her.

jmo
So we are now going to suspect 11 years old of dumping their friend after wrapping her into blankets? I don't believe that scenario for a second.

I'll be surprised if any autopsy/tox results are released until after tomorrow's private funeral and the service of remembrance @ 6:30 PM.

So we are now going to suspect 11 years old of dumping their friend after wrapping her into blankets? I don't believe that scenario for a second.

it was just an idea. But I also think that being such a small town, and there was what 9 kids in her grade, 85 kids in the whole school, i'm going to take a wild guess and say that they all hung around with kids that were different ages, she probably had friends that were older and younger. Who knows maybe the a bunch of the kids got together for a little party, or whatever before school started up again. I can see kids panicking.

But again, i'm not saying thats what happened, just a thought, because i'm not convinced that a family member or person in the house did this...as for the cars and searching the house, i would expcet that regardless..I just think the computer will tell alot more.

I'll be surprised if any autopsy/tox results are released until after tomorrow's private funeral and the service of remembrance @ 6:30 PM.

I think the AAGs office said yesterday not to expect any information or announcements for the next several (?) few (?) days. I don't remember the wording, and can't find it right now.

it was just an idea. But I also think that being such a small town, and there was what 9 kids in her grade, 85 kids in the whole school, i'm going to take a wild guess and say that they all hung around with kids that were different ages, she probably had friends that were older and younger. Who knows maybe the a bunch of the kids got together for a little party, or whatever before school started up again. I can see kids panicking.

But again, i'm not saying thats what happened, just a thought, because i'm not convinced that a family member or person in the house did this...as for the cars and searching the house, i would expcet that regardless..I just think the computer will tell alot more.

The computer was taken, the first day she went missing.
I myself don't think they found anything on it that showed she was planning on leaving that house to party, or the investigation would have gone in a different direction.
I would be very surprised if CC was doing any on line chatting, posing as an 18 or 20 year old, I saw her postings on FB while it was open, and they were nothing more than that of an innocent 11 year old. I could be wrong on this, but I will be very surprised if I am.
After her body was discovered, they taped off that house and impounded WN's truck, something found after the recovery, sent them straight back to that house.

[/B]

The computer was taken, the first day she went missing.
I myself don't think they found anything on it that showed she was planning on leaving that house to party, or the investigation would have gone in a different direction.
I would be very surprised if CC was doing any on line chatting, posing as an 18 or 20 year old, I saw her postings on FB while it was open, and they were nothing more than that of an innocent 11 year old. I could be wrong on this, but I will be very surprised if I am.
After her body was discovered, they taped off that house and impounded WN's truck, something found after the recovery, sent them straight back to that house.

I was thinking more like AIM or the facebook chat, i know thats what all the kids around here use. they post a few things on facebook, not much, mostly just use the instant chat...i wasn't meaning that she was chatting with strangers at all...just with friends...thats how i use facebook too..I was also thinking that they used that app alot because of the lack of cell reception there...

i don't know how long it would take to retrive those conversations if they were deleted,

I was thinking more like AIM or the facebook chat, i know thats what all the kids around here use. they post a few things on facebook, not much, mostly just use the instant chat...i wasn't meaning that she was chatting with strangers at all...just with friends...thats how i use facebook too..I was also thinking that they used that app alot because of the lack of cell reception there...

i don't know how long it would take to retrive those conversations if they were deleted,

Also, I never said ANYTHING about her posing as an 18 or 20 year old...would have never entered my mind...I guess i should have made it more clear that i was ref. to AIM and facebook chat....

I found the image and it links to here and the link is gone now (????) It looks like a station wagon, dark and not sure if it's green but it has tape on it and the white/silver truck is in the background with the two garbage cans (one red can and one green can). LE is taking downwards photos of the cab of the silver truck.

images.jpg

I attached the image I hope. It looked like a van to me because of the squared off back end.

I found the image and it links to here and the link is gone now (????) It looks like a station wagon, dark and not sure if it's green but it has tape on it and the white/silver truck is in the background with the two garbage cans (one red can and one green can). LE is taking downwards photos of the cab of the silver truck.

View attachment 18209

I attached the image I hope. It looked like a van to me because of the squared off back end.

I think Donjeta may have posted that attachement, IDK. I think it is a screenshot from the middle video link on this page
http://abcnews.go.com/US/celina-cass-case-police-seize-truck-driven-stepfather/story?id=14225315

As far as I can tell, it may be just being used as a wall - in other words, the whole area around the silver truck is taped off and the minivan is being used to run the crime scene tape around.

Just checking on the case here. I was wondering if any of you know if cadaver dogs were used near the house, in the house, around the vehicles or anywhere on this case. TIA

This has probably been discussed, but I'm curious if we know why KM was in prison and for how long?

www.timewireservice.com

According to this article it sounds like AL was taken back to the hospital because of some sort of heart related episode. It is kind of confusing so I am not sure if it happened yesterday or today. Or if it is referring to an old attack. Ariticle is dated 8/7.

This has probably been discussed, but I'm curious if we know why KM was in prison and for how long?
In 2007, he pleaded guilty to six counts of theft by taking (cars) and one count of burglary.
I think IIRC he was sentenced to 1.5 to 3 years in prison plus 6 months consecutive in jail
but don't quote me on the sentence. And I do not know when and how long he served his sentence.

www.timewireservice.com

According to this article it sounds like AL was taken back to the hospital because of some sort of heart related episode. It is kind of confusing so I am not sure if it happened yesterday or today. Or if it is referring to an old attack. Ariticle is dated 8/7.

The link isn't working for me... anyone else?

Dogs were used in the search, but not sure about in or around the house. I didn't read anything that stated they used them there anyway.

I am searching to see if I can find anything about that. I got a little sidetracked with a story about a glow in the dark dog :crazy:

i'm not convinced that she didn't sneak out with friends, kids do that all the time, and their parents don't know. I would be interested in who she was chatting with online, maybe, and just a maybe some of them decided to sneak out and just hang out together for awhile down by the water, everybody bring a blanket or something to sit on, and then maybe something happened, an accident...kids panic, don't want to get in trouble for being out...so they wrap her in a blanket and put her in the water...i'm not saying thats what happened but it is a possibility, wouldn't make her a bad girl or anything, just normal kid stuff...

i'm just not convinced that someone in her family did something to her.

jmo

jmo I am not convinced either and have not been from the beginning. Can any sleuths located in the northern tier of N.H. shed any light on the missing females who disappeared without a trace over the past few years. I can think of four but cannot remember names. Back in the late sixties and 70's there was a serial killer who took our women, mainly connected with hospitals.
Never found him he disappeared off the radar probably went to prison for another crime or moved on. I really feel there is a new dude lurking around up north. May have no connection to the Celina case but watch your back ladies. If you must travel alone lock and load! skier

These are the facts of this case which fascinates me.

Celine's sister was not at home that night.

The neighbor called 911 to report Celina missing.

The bio father was notified of his daughter's disappearance by a phone call from the FBI.

The Step Father was the last to see Celina.

When interviewed the SF said.. "Get your *advertiser censored** home.

Neither the mother nor the step father have said much else.

The Bio Father's family has been coming out to the press.

Celina's body was wrapped in a blanket, near a damn that connects the towns of Canaan VT (SF Birthplace) and Stewartstown NH (SF current address)

Stepfather checked into motel with sister, not wife.

Stepfather was taken to the hospital on the day CC body was found

Stepfather committed himself to a mental hospital.

Stepfather was not able to go to trial due to mental incompetency for charges he stalked and was abusive to his ex-girlfriend.

No update has been given on SF condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong