Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can, don't forget to watch Nancy Grace at 9 tonight because Brittanee is going to be spotlighted!

Whatever time Nancy Grace is normally on in your area, it will be on just following her regular show. That is 7pm for me, in MST, as she comes on at 6pm.

Can't believe they just hinted that LE's 3-4 POI's are the ROC boys when they've clearly said that they reside in SC. And one of them has been named!

Nancy's crew needs to do a little research before airing.

If you are not used to NG, be advised she is not always about facts...
it's great that she is doing these shows on the missing, but I've found so far that I knew more about the cases then she does, and also she had given out old or wrong information on other cases, many time.

I watch Nancy every night, so I'm very familiar with her. Maybe I'm just bothered by misreporting on Brittanee's story because I feel so close to it.

I was surprised by the NG obviously pointing to the ROC boys too. Thought that was over.

Also she asked if JG had been questioned/ruled out? I was surprised DD didn't defend him more

Okay, just trying to help :(

you are helping! please don't feel bad! if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have even known Britt was on tonight at all.

sometimes I just think any WS member could have a better show on HLN :)

Wait MB police have no POI's ok WTF is this women completely wrong or is MBPD back pedaling???

I was surprised by the NG obviously pointing to the ROC boys too. Thought that was over.

Also she asked if JG had been questioned/ruled out? I was surprised DD didn't defend him more

Yes that was so weird by DD comments. Wonder what happen between them. So sad.

Yes that was so weird by DD comments. Wonder what happen between them. So sad.

I don't know but he was on ID show with them, sometimes I wonder though if DD hears what NG is saying. Maybe bad phone connection; maybe she didn't understand what NG was implying. I thought it was obvious but I was watching it not on a phone call.

Interesting Monica and DD said they still want girl and guys who were in MB with britt questioned; they both said those kids were never properly quesitoned

Still gathering my thoughts on that show. Will report back soon.

I haven't followed as closely as many of you, though I do read here often. But I was surprised no one asked on NG tonight why or if the pings were new information, not everyone knows, and why they would be searching the ping area two years later. I am hoping this area has been searched before but it was not really made clear.

Also I was under the impression that LE did a suspect or POI at some point, am I wrong? That never really came up, Jean C. did her best to make the 3-4 friends B visited for a few minutes the main POI's. She kind of pointed them out several times.

I'll have to go back and do some reading, the show did not clear up much for me.

from my gathering on NG show, it was really mixed up with first new's of BD missing and of this pass weekend ,so it was very mixed up show, i felt sorry for DD ,she had just return home, i truly think NG needs recap that show last nite and strighten out alot of mis informed info,,its GREAT she did the show but alot of old mixed with new and now it have the world confused!!!

The pings of cell is very old news, and i was kinda shocked, at how question was did on the 3-4 POI ,but then maybe not,LE never said who they r,,i agree with lady on NG they been needed to make Roc group talk,,,ive often said ** couldnt it been possible that cell phone was tossed and it went south but BD went north? but everyone ingnored it almost been 2 yrs of time wasted if bd not even in that area, but i feel they wanted that cell phone, but i feel they may need stop and go in diff routes in searching,,MOO tho!!!

I haven't followed as closely as many of you, though I do read here often. But I was surprised no one asked on NG tonight why or if the pings were new information, not everyone knows, and why they would be searching the ping area two years later. I am hoping this area has been searched before but it was not really made clear.

Also I was under the impression that LE did a suspect or POI at some point, am I wrong? That never really came up, Jean C. did her best to make the 3-4 friends B visited for a few minutes the main POI's. She kind of pointed them out several times.

I'll have to go back and do some reading, the show did not clear up much for me.

no the pings was not reason ,from get go news been reporting that bd cell pinged that area, and for 2 yrs thats why all searchs has been did in that area,you gota realize as NG said last nite the area cell ping in is 1000,s of areas of wild life woods etc rivers,swamps etc it take long time search that whole place,but it truy take a fool to go deep into those areas to do away with cell etc,,but then drug heads not scared r they? you have do alot of reading back,all that was told last nite is old news nothing new,,,

I know Rose already touched on this, so I'll see what I can do to answer some of your other questions.

Like Rose said, the pings are very old info...almost as old as Britt's disappearance itself. They were reported in the few days following.

I believe the pings ARE the main reason they're searching in the area they're in (and that's what initially led them there), however it has also been said that they've received numerous tips pointing to certain individuals (3-4 of them) who happen to live in the area that Brittanee's cell phone last gave signal.

Namely, a man who was accused in an attempted abduction in Myrtle Beach last July, but later found "not guilty," released, and then named as one of the PsOI in Brittanee's case.

After a short bit of research you can easily discover some not-so-nice information about relatives of the only named POI.

I've noticed there are many many people who are convinced that the ROC-crew knows some information about the case, and even though they seen an obvious place to look, IMO they don't know as much as a lot of people think they might. I've noticed a pattern in that the people who feel most strongly that the "friends" did something are also the ones who are the least educated about the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong