P.I. Casey denies he knew where Caylee's remains were

Do we have anything in Dominics own words or even from a more reputable news source? WFTV frequently "misconstrues" :p people's words.
Until I am informed that WFTV is no longer a reliable source for quotes etc. on this forum I will continue to believe it is sufficient to back up information. According to WFTV, DC said it.

I think it is all misconstrued.

DC waited until the A's were away, called JH and said "we found her. . .she's dead. . . we're going to get her now." "We" sounds like they were at least sharing information with each other over the course of their invovlement. Maybe they both thought Kio's statement held the answer and DC was simply boasting their sleuthing ability and 'gut' instinct."

When Caylee was first found, one of the detectives called TM and said "We found our girl . . . she's dead ", as in "it was a team effort" that included TM.

I think it is all much ado about nothing.

JH was trying to sell the "area" video as a "video which predates the find and shows the body was not there on Nov. 15. I doubt the video is detailed enough to show anything of the sort, one way or the other, or he would have offered it to JB first and JB would have called the FBI to confiscate it as evidence (after he looked at it) - just like LP did.

I still think this is all much ado about not much at all. I am still not buying into a conspiracy theory involving either of the PI's covering up the location of Caylee's remains.

Seems like JH may have tried to get TES to search the area on November 8? Or does LP imply that JH searched the area as it was assigned to him by TES? Or is this just a form everyone filled out?

That's the big question. We know that JH wanted to sell the video for $200K. We also know that he didn't report this information back when it happened, which someone with scruples would have done. A tape of someone not finding a body isn't worth much without a sensational story to go along with it. I'm holding off judgment on this one until we hear some word from LE.

Link please...I didn`t think there was any proof of that.

I'm not so certain it defies logic that DC searched this particular spot. He is a PI after all, his job is to search out clues and follow up on them. He says he told LE exactly why he searched that spot so hopefully it will all become more clear soon, before this craziness gets even more out of hand.

The only thing that hurts this kind of thinking is that the search area that you are speaking of is across the street from the place where the angels remains were found. It is behind the school. It is in Kiomaries statement to the deteectives and all over the threads. IT was across the street from where she was found!

january 7, 2009
Private Investigator Jim H. speaks
[Major points of this video]
LP dates where incorrect they where actually three days November 14, 15 & 16 but November 15 & 16 were the two days of the search
Jim H. was contacted by Dominic C and told him he knew where the remains where and asked Jim H. to help him search and locate the body.
Jim H. does not know who told Dominic C about the remains
Jim H. does not know whom Dominic C was on the phone with during the numerous calls on both November 15 & 16.
It was Jim H. understanding that Dominic C. had received specific directions on where to search in a specific area and what to look for.
It is apparent that Dominic C. did not find anything but Jim H. [via the attorney with him] does not want to comment any further to keep the integrity of the investigation.
There is limited audio on the tape the Jim H. provided to LE but it was not clear. Tape my have to be enhanced.
Jim H. gave a full and detailed account to LE.
According to Jim H. there where multiple cells phone that were available to Dominic C.
There was no water in the particular area that they were looking on November 15 & 16. They were close to where the remain where then found on December 11
Jim H. let LE know that Dominic C. had been there to do a detailed search of that specific location.
The area had been search several times prior to November 14 by others but after November 15 & 16 that Dominic Casey told Jim H. he had been back to that area at least two more times to search. That means that DC was there in that area at least 4 times.
Bases on where they were looking on November 15 & 16 they were close to where he remains were found.
Jim H. was shocked that the remains were found that close to where they were looking
It is significant that DC expressed optimism that Caylee would be found alive but on that particular day he called Jim H. his statement was I know where Caylee is and she is dead.
Video Report January 7, 2009
http://www.wftv.com/video/18436081/index.html

The only thing that hurts this kind of thinking is that the search area that you are speaking of is across the street from the place where the angels remains were found. It is behind the school. It is in Kiomaries statement to the deteectives and all over the threads. IT was across the street from where she was found!
Thank you!!!

Hmmmm...looks like DC's story about checking out a teen hangout just blew up in his face. It is quite odd that he would be digging, poking, and also directing where JH should be shooting since he denied that he invited him there. What was he digging for?! Empty beer cans?! Or maybe it was the teen's cigarette butts perhaps? GMAB! Looks like we know who the liar is now:

Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers, not just at the crime scene, but also at what appeared to be an abandoned back yard where Mr. Casey was actually digging.

"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said it was obvious Mr. Casey knew the camera was rolling because he was actually directing Mr. Hoover on where to shoot.

Sheaffer said, back at the scene the second day, Mr. Casey was probing the ground with a metal rod and not just superficially but deeply enough that he could have destroyed evidence.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18449626/detail.html

Still looking because I know there's more, but I found this so far:

PADILLA: The 15th and 16th. Now, I saw the film myself. It says the 15th of November on it, but I know that things can be changed and is I know that, you know, these -- these things are for different purposes.

But I`ll tell you why Hoover filmed it, and that is because he was trying to sell it to media people from New York. I saw a lady there that I worked with on a murder/homicide/missing lady case back in Sacramento in `96.

Her purpose of being there is to buy film for NBC. There was another situation that came up where Hoover himself showed it to a couple of the local media people so I don`t know if they copied it or not.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/05/ng.01.html

Hmmmm...and you're using LP as a reputable source....on NG, no less ??? LOL You DO crack me up.....quite often.....:p LOL

DC has done a number of interviews, has accused JH of lying, and is threatening to sue. (see thread title)

I don't understand your first sentence - LP and Hoover said who found what?

Perhaps, but we now know that he told lots of lies in those interviews. I doubt he'll be carrying through on his threats to sue...lol.

I sure hope LE iv'ed DC before he knew they had the tape. I am really looking forward to reading his interview(s?)!!

Yes. I would say his threats were silenced rather quickly. And have we heard what ever happened to JB's motion or request for that "Master" he wanted in the interview?! LOL

january 7, 2009
Private Investigator Jim H. speaks
[Major points of this video]
LP dates where incorrect they where actually three days November 14, 15 & 16 but November 15 & 16 were the two days of the search
Jim H. was contacted by Dominic C and told him he knew where the remains where and asked Jim H. to help him search and locate the body.
Jim H. does not know who told Dominic C about the remains
Jim H. does not know whom Dominic C was on the phone with during the numerous calls on both November 15 & 16.
It was Jim H. understanding that Dominic C. had received specific directions on where to search in a specific area and what to look for.
It is apparent that Dominic C. did not find anything but Jim H. [via the attorney with him] does not want to comment any further to keep the integrity of the investigation.
There is limited audio on the tape the Jim H. provided to LE but it was not clear. Tape my have to be enhanced.
Jim H. gave a full and detailed account to LE.
According to Jim H. there where multiple cells phone that were available to Dominic C.
There was no water in the particular area that they were looking on November 15 & 16. They were close to where the remain where then found on December 11
Jim H. let LE know that Dominic C. had been there to do a detailed search of that specific location.
The area had been search several times prior to November 14 by others but after November 15 & 16 that Dominic Casey told Jim H. he had been back to that area at least two more times to search. That means that DC was there in that area at least 4 times.
Bases on where they were looking on November 15 & 16 they were close to where he remains were found.
Jim H. was shocked that the remains were found that close to where they were looking
It is significant that DC expressed optimism that Caylee would be found alive but on that particular day he called Jim H. his statement was I know where Caylee is and she is dead.
Video Report January 7, 2009
http://www.wftv.com/video/18436081/index.html

Thank you for doing this, shadow!:blowkiss: Very helpful!

but didn't I just recently read that CA said she sent him out there and on this interview he said he told A's about 2 weeks later that he had been out there? Someone is fibbing

but didn't I just recently read that CA said she sent him out there and on this interview he said he told A's about 2 weeks later that he had been out there? Someone is fibbing

wouldn't be the first time....oh wait isn't the correct term "mistruths"????? :banghead::loser::innocent:

wouldn't be the first time....oh wait isn't the correct term "mistruths"????? :banghead::loser::innocent:
oops you're right but to be grammatically correct here, it would be "mistruthing" :)

I wanna know who DC named 'off the record' at the end of that transcript. I don't know that it specifically matters, I am just nosey!

Does anyone remember "Tar Baby"? Well, that is CA. Anyone who gets close to her gets stuck in something nefarious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back