Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carried over from last thread:

Can someone confirm this please?

JA deposited money into account #8006 on her way to murder Travis? How much $ ?

Thanks

Three deposits
$100.00 Acct 7148
$300.00 Acct 7148
$400.00 Acct 8006

2hydtf.png

29xc413.png

2meb7h2.png

I think she taped this so she could smear him in the future with his church and just have it handy in case she went through with the murder.

Someone asked about "why' she recorded the sex tape .

.She told him (Nurmi) because Travis wanted her to and then went into the whole story about Gus giving her a new phone cause her old phone was in hot choc blah blah ...and we she first started recording conversations she would forget to hit save and would mess up but this time she kept hitting saved and she was able to SAVE IT ....I am not making this up I swear

Maybe Dr. Drew changed his mind about Jodi after he heard the farm animal sounds she made when she was having her orgasm. Not so hot....

Dr. Drew changing his position does not make him great in my eyes. He should have been smart enough to have figured that out in the first place. He's maddening!
I totally agree. Jodi's actions aren't unusual. They are the epitome of an abuser.

Maybe Dr. Drew changed his mind about Jodi after he heard the farm animal sounds she made when she was having her orgasm. Not so hot....

For the love all that is good and holy; I pray Jodi's grandparents are hard of hearing and had their hearing aids turned off that night.

If I'd been crying off and on all day the way Jodi appeared to have been, I would as limp as a dishrag. Interesting that she got through the rest of day without any problem at all.

I have no doubt in my mind that she took Travis' BMW for the sole purpose of trashing it.

Fran/Nurse,

The photo at the top of Post #3 has changed from an Image to Link for the past few threads. You may wish to correct the formatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4