Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace is covering it right now. according to the police they do believe that there were two shooters! Skyler's grandmother is on,she says the police are trying hard to find the killers. As of now they have no suspects and no idea why this happened. The police believe that the suspects are local,

the 3 young teens killed on a wyoming reservation June 6. Have we heard anything? Then this.
Friends, relatives and community members had heard several rumors about a possible teenage get-together that ended in tragedy, Lonebear said. But as of Thursday none of the relatives of the victims knew for sure what really happened.

http://www.northernarapaho.com/node/120

Sounds like possibly drug related and I doubt has anything to do with this case...but I will be interested to hear about the autopsy results this week.

A housekeeping question. This is a long thread, I've noticed admins/mods stepping in and starting new threads and who I think are posters doing it.

What is the official needs new thread actions?

Nothing posted has changed my opinion that this is a thrill kill for one or two sick minded individuals.It has nothing to do with parentage but rather an opportunity for evil. I will gladly eat my words if it is anything but. Truly, I don't think tis has anything to do with family.

Well I may have to join you.

I have no earthly idea why this evil person did this but I do believe he did and I don't think it has anything to do with Taylor's mom and dad or family.

imoo

Nancy Grace is covering it right now. according to the police they do believe that there were two shooters! Skyler's grandmother is on,she says the police are trying hard to find the killers. As of now they have no suspects and no idea why this happened.

Is this a new show or one of her reruns she has on the weekends sometimes?

tia

Anyone can start a new thread. I will go ahead and do that. Usually Wind breezes in and closes one then starts another one. I guess she was counting on me and I let her down. LOL Sorry. Be right back.

It's probably the rerun where Skyla's relative says that they knew that the girls had been shot by two people because of the way they were laying and had no time to run, or for one girl to have tried to run and be a further distance away.

It's probably the rerun where Skyla's relative says that they knew that the girls had been shot by two people because of the way they were laying and had no time to run, or for one girl to have tried to run and be a further distance away.

No it is not that one.

Has anyone considered the reason the truck was sideways in the road was because the perp was about to load the girls' bodies in the back to dispose of them elsewhere? Maybe that's the reason the witnesses had the feeling that the POI was looking "suspicious". He may have gotten spooked by the passing cars and decided to abort the idea and just left them there. Food for thought...

The back end of the truck must have been out in the road instead of backed up to the crime scene because the witnesses could tell it had an Oklahoma tag. I would think if he were loading the girls...he would have backed in there.

Wasn't there conflicting reports as to which end of the truck was toward the ditch? Couldn't the front of the truck have had a non-official tag on referring to the state of OK in some way?

Has anyone considered the reason the truck was sideways in the road was because the perp was about to load the girls' bodies in the back to dispose of them elsewhere? Maybe that's the reason the witnesses had the feeling that the POI was looking "suspicious". He may have gotten spooked by the passing cars and decided to abort the idea and just left them there. Food for thought...
The actual quote was ,"the truck was actually kind of blocking the way there." I don't think it was sideways but it was blocking the road. The word sideays was not said in the article. I take that to mean perhaps it was sitting at a peculiar angle instead of sitting just straight.

Did they see two men having a sexual encounter? I keep asking myself what did these girls see or know that was so bad that they had to be killed? And the gay possibility keeps jumping out at me.

Why would someone kill 2 girls becasue they were gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288