Hypnosis transcription

Do 5 year olds even have homework?

I can't recall my own children having homework in kindergarten, but they are now 42, 39 and 29 and that to me seems like a lifetime ago..
My granddaughter and my grandson did though...Not alot that I recall, just basic low number exercises, and easy one syllable spelling words..

Do 5 year olds even have homework?

Princess PeePee comes home on Mondays from school with homework enough for the week. On Fridays, she returns all the homework to the teacher. She has little stories to read, she has math homework (including subtraction and addition as well as fractions....yes, fractions). Counting by 5's, 10's, 20's.....rhyming sounds for beginning and ending of words, homework where she has to write out her own story in her own words using her own notion of how the words are spelled, not to mention the art work.......

We have a lot of fun doing it together but I tell you what........it isn't even close to what my own kids did, and nothing at all like I did in Kindergarten. It takes a lot of patience and the ability to think differently to walk her through it all. Imagine Haleigh taking any ONE of these things home to her dad and Misty. YIKES.

There's no way that someone who is lying and knows it will permit herself to go into a trance state. Big giant fakeroo.

"Ron had 5 minutes until he had to go to work, um he gave me a kiss, Haleigh a kiss, Jr. a kiss and said he had to go."

So why did Ronald only have 5 mins before he had to leave for work? I thought he arrived at work 45 minutes prior to the start of his shift that day. So what did he say to Misty, hurry and give me a kiss goodbye, cause I only have 5 mins to waste before I can get to work 45 mins early? Why all the lies over these insignificant things? Ronald is absolutely distancing himself from the MH that day. He is getting the heck outta Dodge!

"Ron had 5 minutes until he had to go to work, um he gave me a kiss, Haleigh a kiss, Jr. a kiss and said he had to go."

So why did Ronald only have 5 mins before he had to leave for work? I thought he arrived at work 45 minutes prior to the start of his shift that day. So what did he say to Misty, hurry and give me a kiss goodbye, cause I only have 5 mins to waste before I can get to work 45 mins early? Why all the lies over these insignificant things? Ronald is absolutely distancing himself from the MH that day. He is getting the heck outta Dodge!

I suspect all the lies are needed in order to place Ron C somewhere else other than with Haleigh that afternoon after she got off the school bus..JMO

Princess PeePee comes home on Mondays from school with homework enough for the week. On Fridays, she returns all the homework to the teacher. She has little stories to read, she has math homework (including subtraction and addition as well as fractions....yes, fractions). Counting by 5's, 10's, 20's.....rhyming sounds for beginning and ending of words, homework where she has to write out her own story in her own words using her own notion of how the words are spelled, not to mention the art work.......
Ah, that would explain why Misty can count by ten. Haleigh taught her! :crazy:

I bet you love every minute of it, Debs. I wish my son would hurry up and give me a grandchild.

She wasn't in trance state. She was gesturing with her hands and moving her face muscles and base of her skull as if in normal conversation. She wasn't even sitting back in her chair. In hypnosis, a person will be completely slack and relaxed.

She says she saw the door open, yet the door the trailer closes by itself, as shown by a journalist. Only the screen door was propped, but she wouldn't have seen that.

I thought they did a good job with the hypnosis video, because they let her fake it, which is where the lies become more apparent.

Thanks for the transcription.
I cracked up when she leaned forward and said, "Huh?"

We have a lot of fun doing it together but I tell you what........it isn't even close to what my own kids did, and nothing at all like I did in Kindergarten. It takes a lot of patience and the ability to think differently to walk her through it all. Imagine Haleigh taking any ONE of these things home to her dad and Misty. YIKES.

Well, we know she didn't help w/percentages...

CAN A PERSON FABRICATE EXPERIENCES WHILE UNDER HYPNOSIS?

Hypnosis is not a truth serum. There is no guarantee that all information obtained under hypnosis is accurate. Some people under hypnosis have been known to fabricate and lie. As a matter of fact, one can even lie after an injection of truth serum. The serum is a chemical administered to reduce inhibitions so that the subject reveals freely solicited information. However, if there is some deep information that the person chooses not to divulge or if it is information that is not consciously known, frequently, the subject will not reveal it. Hypnosis can bring back information that has been repressed or forgotten. The skilled hypnotist will have techniques to determine if the subject is lying.

You can read more at the following link;
http://www.brooksidecenter.com/hypnosis_faq.htm

I want to know about JR's sleep habits...IF he went to bed @ 8 pm the night before (that's their bedtime) and then they took HC to school, then came back, all slept, got up so RC could go get HC, Jr was still asleep, then Jr took another nap after RC left, good grief....what in the world would it take to get a 2 yr old to sleep all night then all day, get up eat supper, play then go to be @ 8 pm (that's their bedtime)?

This is one area if I was LE I'd grill MC and RC up one side and down the other, but oh yeah RC was at werk. Heck, I'm confused.

I thought at one time little boy said he seen a man in black. What ever become of that ? The reason I ask is does MC say he got up or am I misreading her statement? Maybe he really seen something?

I want to know about JR's sleep habits...IF he went to bed @ 8 pm the night before (that's their bedtime) and then they took HC to school, then came back, all slept, got up so RC could go get HC, Jr was still asleep, then Jr took another nap after RC left, good grief....what in the world would it take to get a 2 yr old to sleep all night then all day, get up eat supper, play then go to be @ 8 pm (that's their bedtime)?

This is one area if I was LE I'd grill MC and RC up one side and down the other, but oh yeah RC was at werk. Heck, I'm confused.
I don't know how that child slept constantly, either, that is IF MC is even telling the truth re. his sleep habits... maybe she and Ron made use of a "Mother's little helper" called BENADRYL?!!??:twocents:

She wasn't in trance state. She was gesturing with her hands and moving her face muscles and base of her skull as if in normal conversation. She wasn't even sitting back in her chair. In hypnosis, a person will be completely slack and relaxed.

She says she saw the door open, yet the door the trailer closes by itself, as shown by a journalist. Only the screen door was propped, but she wouldn't have seen that.

I thought they did a good job with the hypnosis video, because they let her fake it, which is where the lies become more apparent.

Thanks for the transcription.

bbm: This is a good point Tinsel. I do believe that issue has recently been revisited on the NG show - the original reporter who demonstrated the door shutting automatically was asked this question and her response was that they believe the pile of clothes at the door was used to prop open the main door (which shuts automatically) and that the block was used, and remained in place to hold the screen door open. The assumption being that the main door was propped open to carry Haleigh out as well as the screen door being propped open still. I would be interested in MC's statement about whether the main door was still open when she observed the screen door open....thanks for the observation!

I'm wondering if Jr. really was there with Misty the whole day. It's weird how he seems to sleep through the day, except at night he's up and doing who knows what. What did he eat? She mentions the kids having eggs in the morning and then the dinner at 7 pm. Did Jr. have any lunch? I guess he could have since she says they were hanging around the house and does not remember what they did, but she never mentions any other meals. Breakfast and dinner, that's it.

I suppose she could simply have breezed past all that because it had nothing to do with Haleigh but it just makes me wonder if the detail is lacking because whatever went on during the day wasn't part of the script.

PS. Nomoresorrow, what was it that occurred to you about the hypnosis?

Nice catch Maryann. It's so nice to have you posting here! :blowkiss:

bbm: This is a good point Tinsel. I do believe that issue has recently been revisited on the NG show - the original reporter who demonstrated the door shutting automatically was asked this question and her response was that they believe the pile of clothes at the door was used to prop open the main door (which shuts automatically) and that the block was used, and remained in place to hold the screen door open. The assumption being that the main door was propped open to carry Haleigh out as well as the screen door being propped open still. I would be interested in MC's statement about whether the main door was still open when she observed the screen door open....thanks for the observation!

Plus, as pointed out in one of CPapa's videos, Misty said she was on the way to the bathroom (in one of her many versions) and she noticed the back door open. With the layout of the home, you would have to walk all the way into the kitchen to the refrigerator to even see the back door open. I also want to know what's propping it WIDE open since it closed on its own? Clothes propped it open? My goodness, it's a wonder the abductor didn't trip on his way out the door.

Plus, as pointed out in one of CPapa's videos, Misty said she was on the way to the bathroom (in one of her many versions) and she noticed the back door open. With the layout of the home, you would have to walk all the way into the kitchen to the refrigerator to even see the back door open. I also want to know what's propping it WIDE open since it closed on its own? Clothes propped it open? My goodness, it's a wonder the abductor didn't trip on his way out the door.

ITA SoSueMe!

The other thing i find odd is that HOW was the abductor able to open the door if there were piles of laundry blocking it? The door opens in, and the abductor would had to really push that door to jam the clothes under it to make it stay open. Where were the clothes in reference to the door, prior to it being opened. He/she wouldn't have been able to move the clothes first and then open the door,b/c the door doesn't open out.

which brings me to, IF there were clothes on the floor, then why weren't those close thrown in the dryer with all the other dirty clothes?

I wish we knew what the scene looked like when LE arrived, IF that back door was actually wide open. something else just dawned on me, doesn't that back door face the street? Why did't Ron notice it being "WIDE" open when he drove up? He can't claim it was dark, b/c his headlights of his vehicle would have shined on it, and i am sure it would have been noticed....JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back