Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be on her website asap. She just emailed me this morning. I am really excited this is happening. I am thinking of a separate thread as soon as her analysis appears.. anyone have any thoughts on that?

Yes! I can't wait to read it!:clap:

Looking at that map, it is an odd place to search...could be it is from a tip. What is MCO...now you have me curious?!

Yes odd - but looking at the map - that business or whatever it is on the right side of the screen - has parking lot access that goes nearly to the edge of that water there. Easy to drive back there an just a short distance to the water.

I wonder what those places are? Some sort of business or industrial type places. I will try to find out.

I live an hour away. I was there yesterday. It's not easy but it's not that difficult given it's for this child. I am very sore today. Legs mostly but I am 61 years old too. I thought I'd give myself a day to recover and if they are still there tomorrow, I'll be there.

I am going to drive up from SC tonight to help tomrorow.

On my Sunfire "98" the back seat is a bench seat and does pull forward exposing a good sized hole in the back. In the pictures I posted of my sunfire's trunk you can see the outline of how large it would be.

http://s456.photobucket.com/albums/qq289/gigi2009_photos/?albumview=slideshow

Is there anybody in Orlando that knows if the OCSO Helicopters are still up?

GiGi,

Your is a convertible right? I just saw my neighbors and hers is not a convertible, and has the large compartment for her spare. She said the convertibles had less room and had to have the small spare because of the space for the top.

Is that correct?

Gigi - if you were to put that long handled shovel into your car how would you do it? Put that seat down with the blade of the shovel in the trunk part with the handle extending up toward the front seats?

MOMMYA~
If it was me, I would hold the shovel by the handle and put the blade in first. Otherwise I'd have to hold on to the blade of the shovel and putting it in like that is awkward and I've never seen anyone carry a shovel by the blade or store it in a car that way. This way I can also grab the handle to pull it out. And yes, I would have to put the rear seat down in order for the shovel to fit. Sorry it took so long to answer, I actually took a break and then jumped on real quick to check for an update.

Directions to Moss Park:

Orange County (SE of Orlando), FL.: Go 2 miles south of the SR 528 (BeachLine Expressway) on SR 15. Turn east on Moss Park Road. It is 3 miles to park entrance.
Entry Fee: $3 (1 or 2 people), $5 (3 or more)
Note: NO PETS ALLOWED within the park, with or without leashes.

Park Information

A pair of Sand Hill Cranes

Yes, they did but from the directions of the search near OIA, that sounds like the location of Moss Park.
Would someone kindly refresh my memory as to Moss Park?
I guess I remember JB park, but not why Moss Park is of interest. Forgive me, my brain is full.

GiGi,

Your is a convertible right? I just saw my neighbors and hers is not a convertible, and has the large compartment for her spare. She said the convertibles had less room and had to have the small spare because of the space for the top.

Is that correct?

No, the convertible top doesn't fold down into the trunk. It folds over itself and lays across the top of the rear seat. The trunk space isn't affected at all. :)

Directions to Moss Park:

Orange County (SE of Orlando), FL.: Go 2 miles south of the SR 528 (BeachLine Expressway) on SR 15. Turn east on Moss Park Road. It is 3 miles to park entrance.
Entry Fee: $3 (1 or 2 people), $5 (3 or more)
Note: NO PETS ALLOWED within the park, with or without leashes.

Park Information

A pair of Sand Hill Cranes

Thank you for looking that up. Moss Park is south of the Beachline. They are searching north of the Beachline today. Again, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni