2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always look at the bright side...........

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The financial fallout from the case against Casey Anthony could cost lead defense attorney Jose Baez his home.

Foreclosure documents indicated Baez owes more than $650,000 to creditors. Baez said he blames his foreclosure on the real estate downturn.

Baez purchased his lakefront home three years ago for $670,000. On Wednesday, he admitted it's only worth about half of that amount.

In a foreclosure complaint, Baez's creditor, U.S. Bank, claimed, "the installment, which became due on the note and mortgage on Sept. 1, 2009, and each payment thereafter have not been paid."

In the mortgage he signed, Baez financed $601,000. He agreed to pay $4,500 a month plus interest. In the foreclosure complaint filed in May, he owed $655,000.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/24425702/detail.html#ixzz1SPFpeIuj

Thats from 2010

I agree! But having no money at all would make someone desperate. I mean she was chronically stealing gas. The signs were all there that something was wrong. They knew she was stealing, but I think Cindy was too proud to have a daughter in jail for theft. Later karma got her and her daughter was in jail facing the DP.

Have you seen the photos of Caylee's room? OVER THE TOP is the way the prosecution described GA and CA regarding Caylee...... Casey and Caylee were more than provided for with all the basic needs. Casey stole because she is a member of the entitled population that believes they deserve EVERYTHING but yet shouldn't have to do ANYTHING. She had an attitude that her parents owed her and therefore she stole and stole and stole to have all the little extras that most 22 year old adults go out and get on their own by getting a JOB!!!!!

Im sorry to be so fank, but she is free. No one wants it. But that is what happened. so if people send all their efforts asking why, who is that going to help? There is nearly 1400 posts of people expessing their dismay. OK done with, shes old school now. we wanted justice for caylee and we havent got it. So why not put your efforts into the other missing persons cases. ***K casey anthony. She will be dead in a week anyway. So instead of revisiting this, let smove onto other people that need our help.

Sorry if you think I have spoken out of turn. She's old news. Whos cares what she is, lets focus on billie dunn or those other poor children that need us.

Actually, no one is entitled to decide for another whether they get to have a productive life or not. She was acquitted and anyone who thinks they get to decide is vindictive and vengeful, IMO.

respectfully snipped (and "red")

LOL...no one??? Vindictive and Vengeful. :waitasec:

Oops, I hit post too quick!

Meant to say, no one but youcan decide others are "Vindictive and Vengeful"????

I do not call choking your murdering daughter abuse...I call it just shaking the tar out of her to get the truth. She murdered my Grandchild and clammed up she's have a 38 in her face til she copped to it.

Had I been Cindy, when I got her from Tonys, I would have waterboarded her until she came clean, LITERALLY.

Maybe THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH will give her a second chance and hire her to wear a disguising costume. One of the chipmunks or Snow White. Or the Witch. Either way, its a job where she can remain anonymous and she will be living out a "fantasy" all day long at work.

??Just an idea.

Traveling road side freak show would be another suggestion even though not in disguise. She could perform ( behind bullet proof glass) with an animated doll as to what she did to precious Caylee.

cindy knew there was no job
she knew KKC has a vicious temper
She nknew KKC took none of Caylee's clothes when she left or ever.
She couldn't even pay her cell bill....EVER
She was not responsible enough to live on her own, not to mentions w/child.

Cindy and GA knew very well what was happening but chose to keep blinders on. If they really wanted them both to return and knew Caylee was safe...all they had to do was call their car in Stolen on the very first day. They didn't. Maybe they were afraid to find out and just kept procrastinating. They were forced into reality becasue the car (in their name) was towed and smelled like a dead body. Not till their DD mentioned "the Nanny took her" did cindy call. Upon theri arrival, she gathered some wits and went right into protection mode, never leading LE to look at the car. She protected her DD and still does.

Wow! She is very beautiful! I think he is a bit handsome too but my moral compass would not allow me to want someone like him. I don't need fame and money at this type of expense. Men like him have his beautiful wife and his little cash cow on the side. Poor Poor Casey she probably thinks he loves her.
Your saying Maria is beautiful, right? I not sure how the maid is a cash cow to Arnold? Sorry off topic.

Im sorry to be so fank, but she is free. No one wants it. But that is what happened. so if people send all their efforts asking why, who is that going to help? There is nearly 1400 posts of people expessing their dismay. OK done with, shes old school now. we wanted justice for caylee and we havent got it. So why not put your efforts into the other missing persons cases. ***K casey anthony. She will be dead in a week anyway. So instead of revisiting this, let smove onto other people that need our help.

Sorry if you think I have spoken out of turn. She's old news. Whos cares what she is, lets focus on billie dunn or those other poor children that need us.
I'm sorry, this verdict is a travesty and a miscarriage of justice! Noone is denying help for anyone else or mandating reading this thread. I won't be told by anyone when to move on! Besides, I'm waiting on updates for her whereabouts, because I want to be BOLO for her if she decides to go to my state, which is heavily rumored. She is a dangerous sociopath, who has no business in open society!!!

I think she should try really hard to become, I don't know maybe not a burden on society. Whether she can be productive , I'm not sure. What dose she have to offer someone to make it worth hiring her? Or should she be given some position just because she was acquitted of major charges?What makes her situation conducive to hiring her over someone more trustworthy?

Hey, I agree she shouldn't become a burden on society, but that can be quite a difficult accomplishment if no one gives you a chance. I see it first hand every day where I work.

Having said that, obviously, she will need to get a job from someone who is willing to hire her and within the realm of her capabilities. I don't know her from Adam, so I have no idea what her skills or capabilities are. She may well have to start with something menial job and work her way up. She may well need to get her GED or go to college so that she can to begin rebuilding her life.

It's hard enough for anyone convicted of a felon, but it will be even more difficult based on the high profile nature of the trial.

Hey, I agree she shouldn't become a burden on society, but that can be quite a difficult accomplishment if no one gives you a chance. I see it first hand every day where I work.

Having said that, obviously, she will need to get a job from someone who is willing to hire her and within the realm of her capabilities. I don't know her from Adam, so I have no idea what her skills or capabilities are. She may well have to start with something menial job and work her way up. She may well need to get her GED or go to college so that she can to begin rebuilding her life.

It's hard enough for anyone convicted of a felon, but it will be even more difficult based on the high profile nature of the trial.

She had a chance.
She had a lot more chances than most single mothers do.

She blew it when she did what she did to Caylee.

My niece has worked for Kodak in their photo booths division for 5 years now and has worked her way up to a regional manager. I find your characterization of that type of job highly offensive.

And she worked in a photo booth for Kodak for 4-6 months... very productive, contributing member of society type jobs, wouldn't you say???

Is it not possible that he was selected by the DT and since FCA was declared indigent , the JAC paid him after HHJP approved his bill.
That is how I interpreted his answer.

yes. that is exactly what I interpreted as well. He went about it in a roundabout way because he was asked "are you paid by the defense?" not are you working for the defense?" tricky, tricky

whilst you are posting about her, she will be looking. Ive done with all this now. You are all enabling her to continue. Thank you. *advertiser censored*

Things sure would have been different that night if Cindy would have called the cops on her daughter for theft.

I'm not sure the police would have responded since that particular theft was not against Cindy but against her parents.

What stinks the most is that she beat the system. Despite overwhelming evidence and her past behavior, she walked away with a smirk on her face. While we may not all agree on what happened, I hope that EVERYONE agrees that no matter what their personal beliefs...this woman and her pimp should not profit over the death of Caylee. That is my prayer. I just can't bear the thought that her life was taken and her mother/pimp enjoy the limelight and the money. It would just be so disrespectful to Caylee.

My reactions are not inconsistent. If my daughter becomes a murderer, yes I would stop loving her. I also would not lie for her, even if it meant she got the Death Penalty. It doesn't mean my heart wouldn't break, but I firmly believe in personal responsibility!

OMG I could never stop loving one of my children. Never. I would want them to accept personal responsibility, be punished, whatever, but I would never stop loving them. It might be necessary to tell them that I wanted to break all ties (although I can't imagine) but I would always love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23