Trial Thread 4/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that I agree with you. In my opinion, MTR is being shown up to be a compulsive liar and manipulator both online and in his real life. Can't see how simultaneouly deceiving so many girl friends/friends both online and in real life could lead anyone to believe, think, feel or interpret MTR's behaviour as legitimate in any of his relationships. I guess we must agree to disagree on that but I respect your opinion.

Wasn't looking for anyone to agree. Just looking to state that his FB account COULD HAVE BEEN started as legit and full of sincere info. JMO

I am surprised by the fact that some of these women jumped into bed with him after knowing him for hours/a few days...and with children to boot...says a lot about morals... birds of a feather comes to mind...JMO

It's not clear from these tweets due to errors or typos, but he may have been asking that and was told something different, whether anybody can see his page. To hack it, someone would need his email address and password. Earlier someone suggested his mother may have closed his Facebook page. I seriously doubt he would have shared his password with his mother, unless he had it set to automatic, in which case anyone on his computer could do it.

BBM

Well it certainly begs the question as to who did it or how it was closed down, and why? All of his online profiles were closed down eventually. Are we going to hear about those too or is it just the facebook one that LE found odd? Or did they find it odd? Could have been his lawyer. I must admit that this tweet system is not giving us a full picture of what is happening in the court room. I guess we'll wait for the articles later for some possible clarificatation?

MOO

RaffertyLFP: Derstine points out songs by Necro on McClintic site

No more questions. No reexamination. Henry asks jurors, jokingly, to resist urge to log on to Facebook and Plenty if Fish. Back at 10
am.

correction: No more questions. No reexamination. Heeney asks jurors, jokingly, to resist urge to log on to Facebook and Plenty of Fish. Back at 10 am.

RaffertyLFP: Derstiine wraps up Court adjourned to 10 am

Again with the Necro songs...OMG

BBM

Well it certainly begs the question as to who did it or how it was closed down, and why? All of his online profiles were closed down eventually. Are we going to hear about those too or is it just the facebook one that LE found odd? Or did they find it odd? Could have been his lawyer. I must admit that this tweet system is not giving us a full picture of what is happening in the court room. I guess we'll wait for the articles later for some possible clarificatation?

MOO

trouble is without being in the court room in person each reporters take is going to be altered somewhat...might be only one word but different no doubt and people will read into what it they want....they need to justify their beliefs...personally I skip by anything that reporter for the NP writes...her reporting is always biased...IMO no matter what or who she is writing about...JMO

I am surprised how many of these women jumped into bed with him after knowing him for hours/a few days...and with children to boot...says a lot about their morals...I guess birds of a feather comes to mind...JMO

Sorry but I don't agree, I will not judge these woman

I feel they have been to hell and back with their involvement with Rafferty.

They are not on trial.

Rafferty is...and he is void of any morals. His feelings/behavior are all about him. The selfish SOB

Rafferty is a <modsnip>...not the woman who were fool enough to think they could find a sincere and kind love on POF.

They met an <modsnip> individual and for all the horror of what happened to lil Tori...goodness knows what they have had to deal with emotionally through out the past three years and well into an uncertain future.

JMO

I'm grateful to these woman for speaking in court and doing the right thing. It's not easy to expose one's private life to the entire world and reveal vulnerabilities.

For me, these women are heroines for speaking up for little Victoria. Nice that there are such brave, good-hearted people in the world--a great contrast to the cowards. jmo

Did I miss something? Did all of these women admit to sleeping with MR? From what I read, the meet, went out a few times ... may or may not of hooked up. I did not read anything out of the ordinary for 2 consenting adults.

“He knew someone who was in juvenile detention centre, that they were trying to pin it on her, trying to get her to confess,” said Meloche. “He just said she was helping her out because her mother was ill and because she didn’t have anybody else.”
Meloche said Rafferty constantly followed McClintic’s court proceedings.
He also told her about being questioned by the police a few days before his arrest. “He felt he was guilty by association because of his friendship with Terri-Lynne,” said Meloche.

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/ne...-accused-a-prolific-facebook-user-court-hears

I am surprised how many of these women jumped into bed with him after knowing him for hours/a few days...and with children to boot...says a lot about their morals...I guess birds of a feather comes to mind...JMO

Respectfully I don't think it's fair to assume the women had low morals, not at all. I think only one of them testified to having sex with him right away. Most of them didn't even testify that they had been intimate with him. MOO

Did I miss something? Did all of these women admit to sleeping with MR? From what I read, the meet, went out a few times ... may or may not of hooked up. I did not read anything out of the ordinary for 2 consenting adults.

They certainly did not all sleep with him. You missed nothing.

For the next few weeks, until his arrest on May 19, Meloche saw him almost every day, she said, adding that he usually showed up at her place late at night and stayed over.
Meloche, the latest in a string of former girlfriends who gave insight into Rafferty&#8217;s life, said he told her he knew McClintic and was trying to help her. Rafferty brought clothes for her at the detention centres and kept a track of her court dates. He even attended the hearings.
He told her McClintic was arrested because of prior charges.

http://www.londoncommunitynews.com/...-tried-to-rent-car-delete-cellphone-contacts/

On May 16, the two tried to back up his BlackBerry contacts on his laptop because he was going to get a loaner cellphone while his was being checked for some problems. But they could not load the contacts.
They then went to Masonville Place mall in London where Rafferty asked a Bell Canada salesperson how he could delete all contacts from his BlackBerry so that whoever got his phone would not be able to assess that information. He was also told that he would get a new phone in a couple of days.

What was on his laptop? JMO

http://www.londoncommunitynews.com/...-tried-to-rent-car-delete-cellphone-contacts/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member