Will this case ever be solved?

Part of me feels that LE has no idea what happen with Haleigh and have ran across other problems in the area that they are taking care of that before went unnoticed or just ignored. I can only pray that Haleigh is found safe and brought home. But, I feel this case will end up cold sad to say. A lot of things don't make sense to me nor the way it is being handled. Nobody is being put under pressure to talk and I just don't understand that. I also don't understand why LE would not want anyone searching for Haleigh, why the ground searches were called off. If LE feels it would put other's in danger for searching then they should assign a special team to go out and search. I can only say what I think I would do and if it were my daughter there would be no way I would let anyone dictate to me on how to search for her if I felt they were not doing enough. But that is just me. I am just praying for this child because that is all that is really left. Put this big problem in the Lords hands and pray for the best.
I agree if LE feels it would put others in danger for searching then they should assign a special team to go out and search.All areas.They need to do something.This has gone on way too long.I want to know why they quit looking too.

If LE knew where she was, or who had her- she would be home.

I agree with that!! I wish we knew what gives them the belief that Haleigh is alive and that it was not a stranger abduction.
Locals say that LE is still searching. That gives me hope. And I will still continue to pray every day that she will be found.

If I had a crystal ball..:waitasec:

It is rather depressing that nearly 4 months have passed, and this child's fate is still unknown.
No suspects named, no one seems to know anything, like she had vanished into thin air.
Is the investigation still active?
There have been no news lately.:confused:

There was a concerted effort to ensure it wouldn't be. Alligators couldn't have gotten rid of evidence the way the egos of people did. I hope justice looks past those whose ego struts itself out bigger than the life of HaLeigh Ann Marie. I hope Karma is as big a ladydog as she is rumored to be.

You know, and I know, that Karma rocks. Karma speaks. People just have to listen... :blowkiss:

Sadly, though... there are many persons who have gone missing and never been found. I don't know if those cases are just forgotten after a time, or LE didn't do a very good job, or what the reason is, but it happens. I pray that will not happen with this case, and that Haleigh will be found because her family doesn't deserve to never know what happened to her.
There was a young lady who went missing from my area about 3 years ago, and no trace of her has been found. Not a child, but still... she is someone's child, someone's sister. I assume LE is still working on the case, but there has been no news in quite a while. Sad, very sad.

Sadly, though... there are many persons who have gone missing and never been found. I don't know if those cases are just forgotten after a time, or LE didn't do a very good job, or what the reason is, but it happens. I pray that will not happen with this case, and that Haleigh will be found because her family doesn't deserve to never know what happened to her.
There was a young lady who went missing from my area about 3 years ago, and no trace of her has been found. Not a child, but still... she is someone's child, someone's sister. I assume LE is still working on the case, but there has been no news in quite a while. Sad, very sad.

Yeah so many children and people go missing and are never found! I think about HaLeigh everyday! We just want answers! I believe if Misty would just clear her end up maybe LE would get some where with her case!

I just don't feel Haleigh is dead. I feel like she is with someone she knows and is being taking care of. I hope the cops didn't have tunnel vision in the beginning and missed an opportunity to check out other people.

this is exactly what i think also cajun... they didn't do dna or search the baker county until way after the fact

I doubt Haleigh will be found but I'm still praying that the case will be solved (hopefully someone, somewhere will talk) and those responsible will be brought to justice...

ITA. Sadly.

and this case is cold. I feel that it is over and we will never know anything more.

Poor HaLeigh. Did she ever have a chance?

Never. She was such a sweet little child. My heart breaks for that little girl. If, and I never would be, but if, I had been responsible for this I would have killed myself, rather then living with the knowledge of what I'd done.

You are with Jesus our Sweet little Haleigh.

You can't give up hope . I understand both of your passion fro justice ... sometimes it IS slow but please let's keep the faith for this child . It's people like you that can keep hope alive and the positive vibe out there .

You can't give up hope . I understand both of your passion fro justice ... sometimes it IS slow but please let's keep the faith for this child . It's people like you that can keep hope alive and the positive vibe out there .

ita. I have faith. The person or persons behind HaLeigh's disappearance will face justice. It will take time, but will happen imo. HaLeigh and HaLeigh's brother and parents and grandparents are always in my prayers.

I am still holding out hope that one day someone may stumble upon a bone, or anything that could be related to Haleigh. It's a big hope and a big wish, but you never know. I didn't think Caylee Anthony would be found, but she was. I still hold out hope that Haleigh will be found too. Someone knows where she is, she didn't just walk off on her own. I pray for the truth to come out one fine day!

and this case is cold. I feel that it is over and we will never know anything more.

I to have prayed and hoped that little Haleigh would be found, unfortunately and this is just my opinion there is dirty stuff going on in Satsum and that is why this child is still missing. From the beginning when LE ignored all the tips they got regarding Ronald I lost hope that this case would be solved. I always pray that someone will stumble upon little Haleighs remains but with all the dirty stuff going on down there they probably knew how to get rid of her permanently. I am not in any way saying that any certain LE is to blame here.
I am just giving my opinion of why I lost hope of Haleigh ever being found..I have no proof nor facts..again this is just my opinion. All we can do is pray for justice someday. :truce: :cow:

Someone (who is not currently an inmate) among the family and friends of the Cummings and Croslins may know more than they have let on. Even if sweet Haleigh's body is completely gone by now, one of these associates may well get in serious trouble with the law one day and use that knowledge as leverage to their advantage. Some hope there...

Someone (who is not currently an inmate) among the family and friends of the Cummings and Croslins may know more than they have let on. Even if sweet Haleigh's body is completely gone by now, one of these associates may well get in serious trouble with the law one day and use that knowledge as leverage to their advantage. Some hope there...

Prayers and keeping fingers crossed!

No, Haleigh never had a chance here on earth...I pray she is in a place where she knows no pain..
To LE, Florida Child Protection Services and those who have claimed they loved her and were closest to her.... who let her down the most...In life as well as death...I pray God have mercy on their souls.. They are going to need all the mercy they can muster...JMHO..

I am still holding out hope that one day someone may stumble upon a bone, or anything that could be related to Haleigh. It's a big hope and a big wish, but you never know. I didn't think Caylee Anthony would be found, but she was. I still hold out hope that Haleigh will be found too. Someone knows where she is, she didn't just walk off on her own. I pray for the truth to come out one fine day!

Yes, they do...However, covering Ron's rear was/is their ONLY concern...JMHO

Yes, they do...However, covering Ron's rear was/is their ONLY concern...JMHO

I agree. But why? The big question is why. Who is Ronald L. Cummings, and why would LE be covering/helping him get away with this? Why?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back