AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct - "thinly veiled shot at CB's mom" post deleted. Know why? People were laughing right along with the admin about the post, and then someone came along and said that they could tell it was a cryptic message and that they didn't think that that sort of thing was in keeping with the "spirit" of things, which is finding Sam, and Boom! post gone. I obviously don't know for sure that's why, but the timing sure is convenient.

Exactly right. I read the comments and liked the one that called them out on it, then noticed the whole thing gone. I think that both of them, CB's mom and JK need to back off. I am all for public forums for people to support the family, but they should say just that. If the FB page is for people to post "Stay strong, we are praying for you", then it should be that. If they want people to provide insight into what may or may not have been going on in Samantha's life at the time of the abduction that could shed some light on the case then let people post it and have dialogue. If it bothers you, don't read it. I am pretty sure I read somewhere that JK is either the admin of the Find Samantha page or involved in the admin of the page.

JMO

I do find CBs moms recent post quite funny. Like she knows if they have great leads. She is full of it and trying to post whatever she can on her profile today.
Oh yeah I am sure APD/FBI filled her right in on the leads they have. Yeah Right.
She would be one of the furthest people to know what type of leads they have and if they are great.
Sorry but that was a ridiculous statement. I can tell you right now she has no clue. And will not have a clue until most likely the rest of the public does. Unless of course it is someone she knows or son knows and they gave them great leads.

after watching the ktuu coverage...and my opinion of Duane..... well.....that kid is saaaaad.

I do find CBs moms recent post quite funny. Like she knows if they have great leads. She is full of it and trying to post whatever she can on her profile today.
Oh yeah I am sure APD/FBI filled her right in on the leads they have. Yeah Right.
She would be one of the furthest people to know what type of leads they have and if they are great.
Sorry but that was a ridiculous statement. I can tell you right now she has no clue. And will not have a clue until most likely the rest of the public does. Unless of course it is someone she knows or son knows and they gave them great leads.

If what she was told is true, and info was passed along to LE about a possible theft of money from JK and any drug involvement, then I would agree those would be great leads. I think anything at this point that gives them an avenue to go down that ends in finding her is a great lead. I personally don't care what "bad" may have gone on in her private life - even if it is profoundly "negative", if it helps find her, then get it out there.

Maybe someone local should start an Anchorage Rumor Mill page, like they had (have? I haven't looked in a while) for Aaliyah Lunsford, and just let the rumors fly. That is one way to get the kernels of truth out, though it's not always easy to separate the wheat from the chaff.

after watching the ktuu coverage...and my opinion of Duane..... well.....that kid is saaaaad.

I just kept thinking of the comments about him laughing/flirting and just wondered if he wasn't sort of playing a role during the interview. What do I know, I don't know the guy.. just seemed he may have been laying it on a lil' bit thick.
:shakehead:

Well if she has no clue-then I am assuming you personally don't think her or her son have anything to do with the kidnapping--so lets quit talking about her irrelevant self! lol

... is it possible that Duane has something to do with this? I don't understand why the FB page isn't telling anyone where to look... Is it even possible she could be over here in Ohio?

The Please Help Find Samantha page is run by her Dad as well. There are others but he is also one of the ones who is involved in everything.

This may be why the post disappeared. If there are multiple people with admin access one may have deleted it once they saw what someone else had posted.

I think anything at this point that gives them an avenue to go down that end in finding her is a great lead. I personally don't care what "bad" may have gone on in her private life - even if it is profoundly "negative", if it helps find her, then get it out there.

ITA Like stated before, Anchorage is a small town in the sense that everyone knows everyone and their business. If information was out regarding who or what she may have gotten herself into you would be surprised at what someone "suddenly" remembers about the night of February 1st.

If you know ... are there multiple people posting as Admin's on the Please Help Find facebook page?

If what she was told is true, and info was passed along to LE about a possible theft of money from JK and any drug involvement, then I would agree those would be great leads. I think anything at this point that gives them an avenue to go down that ends in finding her is a great lead. I personally don't care what "bad" may have gone on in her private life - even if it is profoundly "negative", if it helps find her, then get it out there.

Unless her or her son know who did it and they passed that info along.. which could possible be the case (giving her the benefit of the doubt) she has no clue they have great leads. And if she gave them any information they still are not going to tell her if they are great leads.

I hope that they do have great leads and I hope whatever information that APD/FBI have received will help in bringing Sam home. But they will not tell her that, they will take whatever info she gave and then go from there.

She wont know if it leads to anything until Samantha is found. And I guarantee her father or other members of the Family will know way before she does.

If you know ... are there multiple people posting as Admin's on the Please Help Find facebook page?

There are a few admins on that page, who are close with the family.

There are a few admins on that page, who are close with the family.

Thanks, in reading the admin posts I see different tones. Was just curious, because normally they would identify themselves with initials after their title.

Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7661398"]AK AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa