trial thread: 5/2/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wasn't given away to someone...then the plan was aborted because TPS got worried that Logan and LE were closing in on her and ordered EJ to return. And EJ wasn't having none of that. If EJ killed Gabriel, it was because of the big Smith plan that went wrong and EJ didn't want to return to face LE either.

MOO

Shouldn't this be the time that TPS should be crying - talking about EJ killing Gabriel??

I can NOT believe that remark about Jhessye Shockley!

I've refreshed and still can't get any testimony. Just a frozen screen - anyone else?

Mel

WTF? WHAT?!?!? I mute this thing for 2 minutes and I miss stuff!

I am so mad right now that I had to walk away from my computer for a few moments. I'm still so angry that I won't be able to give a direct quote, so I will paraphrase:

The attorney was asking the detective about the efforts to find Gabriel in a landfill. This was done in a less than polite tone, imo. Using that same tone, the attorney said something like "Have you found Jhessye Shockley in the landfill yet?"

The prosecution thankfully objected before his last syllable was out.

I sure hope the jury picked up on the fact that he used a missing child to show disdain for the search efforts of Tempe PD.

That's all for today folks...see ya @10:30 tomorrow morning.

I am so mad right now that I had to walk away from my computer for a few moments. I'm still so angry that I won't be able to give a direct quote, so I will paraphrase:

The attorney was asking the detective about the efforts to find Gabriel in a landfill. This was done in a less than polite tone, imo. Using that same tone, the attorney said something like "Have you found Jhessye Shockley in the landfill yet?"

The prosecution thankfully objected before his last syllable was out.

I sure hope the jury picked up on the fact that he used a missing child to show disdain for the search efforts of Tempe PD.

Glad my computer froze and I missed it. That was a horrible, horrible thing for him to say.

the only reason that the defense is bringing up all this horrible stuff that EJ did is to reflect/deflect the judgement that all of this is TS's fault? Only thing I can come up with.

Btw, interesting to see Jim Carrey (thats who the defense att. reminds me of...wihout the funny face gestures)

See y'all tomorrow . . . have a wonderful evening!

Tomorrow is Gabriel's 3rd Birthday...the best gift anyone could give him is to return him to his family.

Does anyone know where the results of Tammi Smith's psych report can be read or of they can be?

Please move on over to today's thread, right here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170629"]trial thread: 5/3/2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'll copy posts over and lock this one up. Sorry to be running so far behind.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member