TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well many 14 year olds play around with hair color........I corrected many mistakes in my career.......even 'kool aid' colors..........

This "trailer" business is so confusing. What exactly is a trailer? A travel trailer is a fifth wheel, and he could live in that thing for ages. There are also various types of storage trailers, including livestock trailers.

When I first read about a rented trailer, I thought that was a reference to the blue trailer that was at the house. And I thought AM and TM had been living in the blue trailer next to AM's parents' house.

And I swear I read earlier today or Monday that police had removed a large tarp and a small tarp from a trailer.

I am taking it as the rented trailer as in the mobile home he was living in. The pictures of the place they found the bodies was a mobile home. Various definitions of it are likely.. and it's a trailer cause you can hitch it up and drive away and place your roots somewhere else... while most people don't it's still possible.. I've heard people call their house double-wide trailers....

It was the 14yo who said she was going to dye her hair. I don't think she was up for going with AM, she left her cell phone and all her possessions behind, and she ended up deceased. I think now that might just be a coincidence, although at one time I wondered the same thing.

:welcome: The dying the hair comment is odd. It does sound like something was up beforehand. Which one had the dying hair comment, I never saw that, but saw it posted here earlier.
I'm not sure if the girls would go away for any presents, etc. They looked like a happy family. Moo

Thank you, I kept thinking it was the 12yo and couldn't find the post. If the older girl made the comment about dying her hair it probably was just a coincidence.
As for happy family. I have a happy family too, but my 7 yr old son tells me about once a week that he hates me because I send him to bed at a certain time, won't buy him Air Jordans and he can't play Call of Duty. He thinks if he lived with a friend's parent he would get all of those things ~ because of course his friends do have all those things.

I am taking it as the rented trailer as in the mobile home he was living in. The pictures of the place they found the bodies was a mobile home. Various definitions of it are likely.. and it's a trailer cause you can hitch it up and drive away and place your roots somewhere else... while most people don't it's still possible.. I've heard people call their house double-wide trailers....

just saw this; the trailer was rented in MS; not sure what type?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/kidnap-sus...-disappearance/story?id=16303595#.T6nTxutYtaA

I don't have a link to it now. But when they stated he had gotten a trailer, I don't think they meant the mobile home in the backyard. I think that has been their some time. I think people have stated that the folks lived in the house and him and TM lived in the back in that trailer. I think they meant like a pull trailer....like you see with landscaping companies....That is just purely speculation on my part. I just cannot see them getting a mobile home in during all this. I think that blue home was there...IMHO

At first I thought it meant a trailer they hid the family towed by a vehicle. Then I reread the affidavit and it says a trailer rented in Union MS. IIRC. That sounds like a residence. So am not sure what it means. But a tow trailer would be an easy way to hide the victims. Also AM could of got in the trailer with them and injured mom and the oldest on the trip.

Thank you, I kept thinking it was the 12yo and couldn't find the post. If the older girl made the comment about dying her hair it probably was just a coincidence.
As for happy family. I have a happy family too, but my 7 yr old son tells me about once a week that he hates me because I send him to bed at a certain time, won't buy him Air Jordans and he can't play Call of Duty. He thinks if he lived with a friend's parent he would get all of those things ~ because of course his friends do have all those things.

Lol but I am sure when it came time for him to go live at his friends he would be your baby again :)

Well many 14 year olds play around with hair color........I corrected many mistakes in my career.......even 'kool aid' colors..........

Yep. That's not unusual for a 14 year old to want to color her hair.

Did anyone see on that video of AM at the store, what day was that, did it have a time stamp?

I also think this was a coincidence. And yes, teens color their hair with kool aid. I know I did. Hair dye was 10 bucks, 2 packets of kool-aid was 50 cents. Simple economics. (Let me know if you need the recipe, I know you all want Purplesaurus Rex hair.) She may have been reinventing herself for the move. Or just having some teen fun. I think the analysis of her tweets is also a bit overboard. They seem like normal teenage sentiments. I doubt she had any idea.

I really hope his mother and wife? start talking fast where he may be.
They need to come clean and save these 2 innocent little girls from this
murderer!
Where is his father?

Hi, I'm kind of new here and I hope it is ok to jump in. I think Adam took them because in his sick head he wanted to stop them from moving and make them his family and things just didn't go the way he planned. I read in a link here that Adrienne had a very bad case of asthma. She needed her inhaler at least 3 times a day and at the time they went missing the inhaler was left at home. I'm thinking that maybe Adrienne started having a very bad asthma attack and needed the inhaler or a doctor and maybe Joann fought to get her help and of course Adam seen that as a problem and had to get rid of them.

I keep wondering if Adrienne died of an untreated asthma attack and then Jo Ann totally lost it and started screaming at AM. Or maybe Jo Ann was sobbing over Adrienne triggered AM to kill her to make her be quiet.

Hard to predict because I don't think AM was stable.

Taking into account his FB comment about being up for two days, I wonder if he had bipolar disorder. Either undiagnosed and untreated or he was noncompliant with treatment (which is a common problem).

I don't know that at this point his wife and mother even know where he is at. It sounds like both of them are talking.

I believe the media may have got the rented trailer where they live, mixed up with renting a trailer and transporting the bodies. That one article from fox took a flip from the others. I believe the house is actually a double wide trailer, then there is that camper behind it.

When will the autopsy ME report be available?
That will tell us allot about this murderer.
Rest in Eternal Peace mom JB and daughter AB.

Regarding trailers, one news story says the affidavit refers to a trailer used to transport the Bain family women/girls. There is a blue travel trailer at the Mayes property. It is unclear right now whether the blue trailer and the rented trailer used in the abduction are the same trailer. Personally, I don't think that blue trailer is worth $50. I can't imagine someone renting it or pulling it 70 miles into Tennessee. Detectives retrieved items belonging to the two younger girls from a trailer.

Can anyone clear up for us these questions about a trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member