LIST investigation leads not revealed as trial nears-NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forensic results on any dumpsters tested, if any were.

GA's employment records. (Hours verified at work.)

SOMETHING CONCRETE explaining where in the he!! Casey got ZFG's name and info from.

Lanie

Interview with the female Bounty Hunter.

Interview with Mark - the Marine from California

We are missing information regarding AH's totaled car. Were forensic tests conducted on this car?
We are missing any information from JPC, statements, interviews, etc.
We don't know the final determination on what the searchers found, reported on and did not contact the media regarding.
We do not know if anyone has recovered any of Caylee's remains.

Forensics on mama(doll),boots,shoes and other items that were in the car.

Forensics on neighbor's shovel
Forensics on maggots
Luminol/Phenolphthalein test results from Anthony home
Video surveillance from Amscot (if it exists)

Does LE suspect an accomplice?

Did CA make any incriminating comments to her family before or after she washed the pants.

Where was TL on June 15th.

Forensic tests results on the Arm N Hammer liquid laundry detergent bottle. Was it used as a container of chloroform.

Forensics on mama(doll),boots,shoes and other items that were in the car.Test results from the neighbors shovel.

Didn't we get the results from the neighbor's shovel? Or was that only for the hair on the shovel?

The results of the inspection of the underneath of KC's car

Test result of 2 gas cans (which were pressumingly in KC car and removed by GA on June 24th). Does surface of these cans have any decomp body elements?

Didn't we get the results from the neighbor's shovel? Or was that only for the hair on the shovel?

I fairly certain they already released the forensic results from the shovel, but I could be wrong.

Dates Lee was out of town/travelling and whether Casey had a key/access to his house.

Did the ZFG Sawgrass registration card get dusted for prints and if KC's prints were found...

I want to know more about the findings in the car. I am sure there are lab reports from the maggots found, which can show DNA and a lot of other things. I also think everyone in KC circle of friends should be given a lie detector.

I think LE should also look into the forensics of TL computer. Since she spent a lot of time there, I am sure she used his PC also. Maybe she looked up ways to get rid of a body or something.

Which car did the key of AH that LA took care of belong to.
Did AH warn KC of CA's arrival at TL's.

What did LE remove from Casey's wallet? The white card that was behind her ID.

Timeline & Location Analysis of whereabouts of Pontiac Sunfire. i.e. Why was KC driving TL's Jeep when she visited Chris S?

Whose pickup truck was seen at A's when KC was seen by neighbor? Was this same pickup spotted in LA's driveway?

Timeline & Location Analysis of Amy's wrecked car? Any forensics taken?

Great thread! Thanks!

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Any possible connections between KC and NG or CA and NG.

Any connections with "Ryan" from the "tattoo shop" (in guestbook at NG's memorial site) and the tattoo place KC frequented.

Forensic evidence from the back of the cell phone (the battery part) found in the search for evidence in NG murder (and the baseball cap found).

Forensic evidence from AH's totaled vehicle.

The missing (destroyed) key from AH's totaled vehicle.

Cadaver dog search of LA's home and yard.

Forensic evidence from TonE's place and RM's place.

Trash pick-up schedule from TonE's place.

Forensic evidence from everything taken from the Pontiac.

Forensic evidence on chlorine buckets. Proof of purchase of chlorine and other pool chemicals against actual items present.

JCP purchases and missing receipts.

Inventory of Caylee's toys, clothing and belongings cross-referenced to photo's from Photobucket.

Video images from Amscott and any other places KC was known to frequent or where receipts and other evidence have placed her in the 31 days.

Testimony from co-workers at Fusion.

Forensic evidence on ALL of the gas cans (3 or 4 in total I think by now) and whether or not they have all been accounted for (the two GA had the KC stole and what AH took her to Target to buy).

Forensic evidence taken from hard drive of LA's computer.

(sorry if these things were already said...I can't remember everything I have read on here!)

That's about it for right now...

one more thing:

forensic evidence taken from objects found in the cemetary and the follow up investigation done by de detective AB.

Thank you for your patience :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members